What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Finished rough translations for the first two Gold Rush maps and the revival maps for Yurina thanks to Anelai and Altrius. Please click the image in my signature to read them.

It's been so long since Yurina's event that I'm surprised how different the Dark Knighthood was back then. After this they quickly devolve into walking laughingstocks until the Dark Knight Commander finally became cool and redeemed himself in a deliciously noble sacrifice...

Also, the final map for this gold rush is for Aamon, since Flame Prison is part of its title during its advent. Maybe I'll have High Princess Claudia fight Aamon this time instead of chickening out and using Anya...

Emergency Maintenance on the 11th (Today) Between 13:00~15:00:
-Trading Post Freezing Bug.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The dialogue for Yurina's event is surprisingly sparse. It's even funnier when a single mission from a Gold Rush would probably have more lines than the whole Dark Knight event put together.

I'm getting the feeling they are using the Gold Rush as a way to introduce new (most likely Premium) Black units. In a way, they gave us a demo of Metus and those who like it will be tempted to try to get her when she gets the spotlight in the future. It would be weird if they kept her as she is now, so I'm going to expect her stats to be altered for balance's sake.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It would be weird if they kept her as she is now, so I'm going to expect her stats to be altered for balance's sake.
The following contains a heavy dose of sarcasm, please do not take it seriously.
What, that huge hp bank with 30% mdef? and triple attack that ignores mdef?

Of course we will keep it, of course!

Besides, Prince has officially been named Darling. They even changed the name plate xD

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The following contains a heavy dose of sarcasm, please do not take it seriously.
What, that huge hp bank with 30% mdef? and triple attack that ignores mdef?

Of course we will keep it, of course!

Besides, Prince has officially been named Darling. They even changed the name plate xD
will we be getting a few monster girls now?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We all never denied being her darling, so we'll have to accept it lol.

I was more or less thinking that they would do something about her HP and not her skill or attack. Considering that she can't be healed, it is given that she will have a high HP. I'm just wondering how much of that HP will be removed before they turn her into an obtainable unit.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The idea of always having her as enemies also interesting.
Instead of the usual monster this and that, having an antagonist team could affect a big story time :D
Sometime its kinda boring reading monster appear again again again and again >.>

Edit:
The gold rush nightmare is back..... Still haven't even got 1 map completion >.<
Btw, i notice they haven't been any more helper on aw orb map lately... maybe the idea of will have helper is no more ?
+tomorrow is the last day on free 2 SC T_T

Edit2:
Finally Got Julian... with this i'm set to AW Serra (just need to lvl 30 Ether)

Last edited:

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So is Patel just really weak or something? It doesn't seem worth it to invest a lot of rainbow fairies for a much weaker version of Sybilla, for 2x the amount of skill levels required.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So is Patel just really weak or something? It doesn't seem worth it to invest a lot of rainbow fairies for a much weaker version of Sybilla, for 2x the amount of skill levels required.
Patel have abit more hp / def and 2 block (this can be good or bad depend on how u use it), while sybilla is alot more atk and MR + better min cost.
Well in a sense most AW sapphire unit is equivalent to Platinum rarity, not black.
So if you comparing stats Patel with Sybilla, its to be expected more ppl favour Sybilla.

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Problem is that her attack is really low, even at max level, skill CD is quite long. Her attack is even lower than Yurina or Elva(I guess Patel having an attack boost is supposed to make it higher, but 1.5x is eh..). I just can't see how someone may want her in a end-game comp. Like Kaguya had some sort of purpose with her 3x modifier or Tamamo with her being a really strong monk after heavy investment.

Patel just seems ..meh. Am I supposed to use her like a 2 blocker magic damage ninja instead of a duelist or blocker or something?

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just can't see how someone may want her in a end-game comp. Like Kaguya had some sort of purpose with her 3x modifier or Tamamo with her being a really strong monk after heavy investment.

Patel just seems ..meh.
Nahh i really want her if i can get her, seriusly i even willing to invest my rainbow fairy on her.
I think she is great to be front liner more than atk support type...1 of her asset is her high def / hp after all

Well the main reason for this is the current princess i have atm it themis only, she not that bad since she already awaken, but sometime i wish she had more def.

As for kaguya, her burst is seriusly deadly with those stat, but too bad her duration only 15s :p well its good to kill boss type asap.

Last edited:

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Feeling good about the Gold Rush so far. Fully cleared the first map, and have gotten Rorone from the second. If I had another gold+ soldier beside Katie I'd probably be content to not farm the second map.

Are the platinum drops always farm event units?

Edit: Correction, cleared the second map on my following attempt.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are the platinum drops always farm event units?
Most likely yes as so far all of revival from gold rush platinum unit is farm type event unit.
The star and item collection event unit is part of revival crystal.

I wonder if they going to make old star / item collection event unit into farming unit like what they did in paula / gloria / dark priest (can't remember her name !!).
While currently the old unit used here is from farm event, there might be a chance it will become unit from star / item collection event since its completely new story (we never fight AW yurina before other than in gloria event)
+ non of R.Crystal unit have 1/10 skill so far ?
++ Miranda + Corrine already out, but where is Luciele T_T

Last edited:

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

why is the silver units rarer than a plat armor i got them eventually but its always the silver i need

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

50/6 completed in 3 runs. Now I need 1 more fairy.....

ps. You can drop 2 fairies from this map

EDIT:

Oh hello AW Pippin!

Petite: thank you for translation <3 I am glad they decided to make stories every event more complex, but I enjoy old, short ones nonetheless

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for latest the event map. I was able to finish this immediately because I was motivated by the power of nekomimi.

I got the completion reward in 2 trips. I got the completion reward on all of the maps so far, though I didn't get any plat unit drops yet.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am in same situation as Petite, excepton plats part: one Miranda dropped. I also ate one SC to farm plat fairies in latest map.

As for Pippin: on AW45 in comparison to her CCMAX she is now:
-14 HP, +6 AT, +10 DF.

Going to read nevest translation! YAY!

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys, I wanted to raise a Paladin class, or what that is called(the melee that heals) and I was wondering if it's better to go for Flamel or Sera. Both are at 14 cost pre-CC, Flamel's skill 1/5 while Sera's 4/10. I guess it all comes down to the usefulness of the corresponding skill?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys, I wanted to raise a Paladin class, or what that is called(the melee that heals) and I was wondering if it's better to go for Flamel or Sera. Both are at 14 cost pre-CC, Flamel's skill 1/5 while Sera's 4/10. I guess it all comes down to the usefulness of the corresponding skill?
Dark Fighters CC into Dark Knights and AW into Paladins, so Flamel's class can't be a paladin. The simplest translation is Priest Warrior or Cleric Fighter, since they're a multi-class (Crusader, Templar, Lord, Knight, etc.).

Flamel and Serra both have different roles.

Flamel can focus healing, and is much better at this. Her AW skill allows her to tank things much better, and she has a damage bonus against certain types of enemies due to her AW ability, which doesn't synergise well with her focus healing skill.

Serra has better magic resistance (15%), and that's it until you awaken and skill awaken her, which turns her into a complete and utter monster. Serra's AW skill makes it so she has a 50% chance of nullifying any attack (I had her murder a zombie dragon without getting paralyzed), and deal/heal 1.8x her attack stat on top of healing everyone across the map (this can also get the 1.8x bonus).

Other than her better magic resistance, Serra's goodness is reliant on you maxing her out from her event to gain her AW skill, so I would suggest that you raise Flamel instead, since you'll benefit from her focus healing more than you would with Serra's mediocre regular skill.

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah well AW is a distant idea, since I only have 1 AW unit right now and I can't find enough plat fairies to level my units, so I guess Flamel it is. Thanks Petite ^_^

I didn't know the class, but the whole idea of melee warrior that heals shouts paladin to me lol

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone mind linking me to the other JP wiki for Aigis?

I know there's a seesaawiki, but that one hasn't been updated for a while apparently.