What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Phalanx 3 is the best map for Black and Platinum fairies right?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Phalanx 3 is the best map for Black and Platinum fairies right?
The best challenge quest map if you want to farm both black and platinum fairies is '猛毒の霧' (Deadly Poison Mist). There are other maps with the same drop rate for those fairies and affection items, but that one is the simplest to farm.

Strong emphasis on black and platinum fairies. If you want black fairies, then you will want to farm '小人と巨人' (Tinies Versus Giants), which is very hard to farm since the enemy that drops the black fairy is the most difficult to defeat (last monster in the middle).

The best maps for platinum and black fairies if charisma is not a concern is the Tuesday high/extreme/god tier maps (mid-tier has the same plat fairy drop rate as Phalanx 2).

EDIT:

Finished rough translations for the Emergency and Subjugation Mission maps. Please click my signature to read them!

Came really close to going over the 24k character limit (23,383). Had to move the AW Skill info to the relevant compilation post at Himeuta.

Curious who'll be implemented into the game as a recruitable character first: Louise, Mitra, or Metus?

Finally, my package for the light novels and fan book arrived. I know exkale asked me to check to see if I could do certain things for him.

@Exkale:
Do you still want a translation of the bestiary and Olivia's profile, or are you good? I'm going to see if I can transcribe and translate the comics for Anelia (unless she became disinterested in them).

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

After getting (13+21+26+26+13+21+18)/84=1.642 bones per stamina. I decided to calculate how many crystals I would spend if I kept up with this crummy drop rate as a rank 200 player.

Sacrifice (90/12):
26: 0/11 (Charisma/Stamina)
24: 0/13
22: 1/15 (1.833
21: 1/15 (1.75
20 1/17 (1.667

Ninja (80/9):
3/17 (1.667

Liana's God-tier 2nd Phase (90/12):
Stamina: 1.833; Charisma: 0.2444

So, I'm going to have to spend between 16-18 SC for a very, very small chance at a rainbow fairy (most I ever got from one of these maps was 2 during Liana's event), or I could spend 20 SC to do the Ninja map. I'm going to reach rank 208 this week, which brings that down to around 18 SC. I think I'm going to go back and do Ninja, since I need more platinum armours.
Had better drops, but the situation is pretty similar nonetheless. (23+23+23+18+20+26)/72 = 1.847 bones per stamina.

I have 919 bones right now and I'm going to level once later during the week, so 90/12 would cost me 10 SC, while 80/9 would cost 13. Basically paying 3 SC for a number of plat armors and a couple magic crystals. Ricardo is just 300 exp at this point.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Sooo does dmm take prepaid cards?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sooo does dmm take prepaid cards?
You would have to try it after making certain your bank will allow it to work for international purchases to know for sure. What works or doesn't work for others doesn't necessarily apply to you since it depends wholly on your card issuer (bank) or card association brand (VISA, Mastercard, etc.)

Not very many people in Japan use credit cards, so having a card rejected due to fraud prevention on either their side or your bank is quite common. It's more often your bank that is at fault followed by the service the Japanese online shop uses to prevent fraud (sometimes an online shop will switch services, which will reject international cards until they get everything in working order). Debit and prepaid cards have a higher likelihood of being rejected, since those things are much rarer in Japan.

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I see, thanks for answering

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Olivia's passive does affect herself.
The reason why I added the (noticeably) It's one of the first mistake I caught in fact. I would personally prefer 5% more attack to the +5% mdef. AW passive boost wise, mdef and deployment cost reduction aren't that good :/

@KatsuraJun
Let's start off by taking a look at the stats of several black melee character.
Deine:
3894 HP 526 ATK 861 DEF

Dina:
3835 HP 508 ATK 663 DEF

Anya:
3029 HP 527 ATK 627 DEF

Grace:
3400 HP 536 ATK 601 DEF

Conelia
2970 HP 660 ATK 599 DEF

Stats-Whore Sophie:
2498 HP 1137 ATK 533 DEF

Kurisa:
2565 HP 806 ATK 524 DEF

Sybella:
2527 HP 802 ATK 462 DEF

Next, let's take a look at Grace's pre and post AW skill
リミッターカット (30 seconds x2.3, -70% hp, 60 seconds cooldown)
オーバードライブ (30 seconds x2.0, -50% hp, 55 seconds cooldown)
Add in AW passive
+5% mdef for all melee including herself. (20%+5%)

This means for 30 seconds, Grace has the following stats with aoe magical attack:
3400 HP 1232 ATK, 1382 DEF, 25% mdef

Ignoring the -70% hp at the end of the skill (since we all got healers, and Grace is more burst tanking than sustain) that makes her one hell of a unit stats wise. It's like having a super Dina with higher defense.

For a 'decent' cost of min 28 when compared to Anya. (Ok, we all know it's 31 or 30, there's no way to min cost her without an arm and a leg)

So let's compare the AW skill active stats against some other units
Kurisa
1209 ATK 786 DEF

Sybella
1363 ATK 462 DEF

Conelia
804 ATK 1497 DEF

Anya
1054 ATK 627 DEF

Stats-Whore Sophie
2274 ATK 1066 DEF

Conclusion, counter-argument is valid. Tier changed to high tier. Sybella's ranked high tier due to extended range and damage. Grace's ranked high tier due to raw stats and performance.
---
Jessica who uses Fire blitz, (15 sec dura, 20 sec wait. 1.7x attack, 1.3x range, bullet speed up & AW passive, 20% for double attack) in the attacking department is comparable to black rarity.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Picked up my copy of the 3rd bride of aegis novel and got my pattel code, I was under the impression she had an AW or has that not been released yet?

Her H scenes are pretty decent quality though.

Those mages that turn into monsters stuffed my first run of the 100/2 map thanks to their AoE murdering the guest unit I was unprepared for that, next round though an easy 3 star when I deployed Jerome and Zenobia ahead of where the guest unit is on the top and bottom of the middle circle area to avoid AoE on my ranged in the middle.

Getting real tired of sandstorm weather effect nerfing my range that can promptly piss off.

Also got my 2nd extra barracks up the first one now holds at least one copy of everything for collection purposes excluding bronze and below as well as some male silvers and storing units when not in one of my sortie groups and the other barracks is already at ~220 full of mostly gold fairies and gold and silver units ready to be sacrificed for the glory of the XP god or AW fodder.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Agreed on the Grace edit;

Not only are her raw stats impressive when her skill is active, but the sheer fact that she has the stats of a black unit, and blocks as many as she does and clears them just as fast (BLOODY GOBLIN RUSHES!) makes her and Dina(Post AW) amazing Black Units (even if I dont like the naked Loli...)

I would also add that Mikoto is Cute, and therefore should be on all Tiers so we dont miss her cuteness. Same is applied to Kurisa.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys (and lads) did u awaken your dwarf mage armor? I have mixed feelings about that. Her aw stats are great, but at 26 min cost... she will be expensive...

I believe the extra 3 cost are worth the stats but not mathematically sure, what do you think?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys (and lads) did u awaken your dwarf mage armor? I have mixed feelings about that. Her aw stats are great, but at 26 min cost... she will be expensive...

I believe the extra 3 cost are worth the stats but not mathematically sure, what do you think?
Personally I intend to do it, since the increase in stat is way way alot, specially the HP part. (High hp + medium def + 15 MR + aoe fireball is quite a nice wall)
While i already have the aw fodder for her, I just don't have the resources to lvl her up after she AW.... + doesn't seem i need to use mage armour atm other than this subjugation would be really nice.

My priorty is still lvl pippin as soon i got her.

cloudsora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Black Unit Ranking:
Since event black units are quite 'well-known' they are used to give you a reference. Units are considered as AW+ (AW and skill AW when available) Some of the new ones I am not too familiar with (Amanda), so I will be putting them into the unranked.

To put the event unit most people are familiar with into perspective.
Anya is considered high tier (close to top tier but balanced due to cost)
Karma is considered high tier (The unable to healed hurts her quite a bit, but panic button, aw skill, plus sacrifice is a nice combo)
Liana is on low tier due to lack of 'burst' (but she performs well in actual use)
Nagi is on low tier due to AW skill being single use.
Saki is on low tier due to lack of burst. (Despite the multi target)
Anna is on useless tier due to ... so when is Anna's CC and AW coming? ._. Even piloting giant mecha is ok too.

Broken:
Some units (cough, Aisha, end cough) are plain imbalanced and cannot be explained.

伏龍の軍師アイシャ (AW Skill, AW Passive, Cost, even Attack, etc etc)

Top Tier:
The crown to Aisha aside, black top tiers are usually incomparable within their roles. There's nothing equivalent in lower rarity.

Raw Damage
伝説の海賊ミネルバ

DPS
月影の弓騎兵リオン

Anti-Air
白き射手ナナリー (post patch, pre-patch Nanaly is just high tier)

Magical
魔法皇女エステル

Healer
聖女イリス

High Tier:
High tier is where I would place Anya in. Lacking a certain something (we all know Anya's problem is cost and AW skill being 'one or the other') to make the unrivaled.

光の守護者 アルティア (She actually beats Jerome in the reinforcement department post AW skill. But lacks the 'stay until end' status)
怪力少女ディーナ (The only reason I would place Dina here is because of that AW skill. That attack power, attack speed, and aoe)
シビラ (Raw single target ranged as melee magical damage)
オリヴィエ (@khawk016, revisited her and found out about double attack speed and 100% dodge. That double attack speed made it viable)
天馬騎士団長エスタ (Post patch, refer to )
叛逆の騎士コーネリア (I actually prefer her Pre-AW skill. -30% attack power is calculated before defense)
堕天使ソフィー (Raw stats is hilarious. I laughed so hard when Sophie got her AW skill)
カルマ (Karma is situational, and her tanking can be replaced by token any time of the day. However, sacrifice is an awesome passive AW skill. Unlike token, against certain bosses/or black goblin archer, it's 13 seconds of hilarious amount of hp recover. I used her to 3 star drawf versus giant 2 since her sacrifice heal isn't 1/2.)
竜姫アーニャ (Anya, why you cost so much? More importantly, please allow your pre-AW skill to be a part of your post-AW skill. -> Classical asking for too much)
召喚士ファルネ (Harry Potter *cough* here is top tier during skill activation for true damage. The lack of attack outside of skill activation dragged her down here)
魔導鎧姫グレース (@KatsuraJun's request - compared Grace's stats and skill active stats. Moved to high tier due to being a powerhouse both stats wise and performance wise.)

Low Tier:
Most event units are on this tier, they tend to gimp one aspect or another that makes a black unit so broken. Relatively speaking, event units are easier to max both skill wise and cost down, hence understandable when compared to other black units.

一角獣騎士クリッサ
盗賊ベルナ
鉄腕乙女ディーネ (Despite all the big numbers, the attack speed, and the lack of boosting defense)
朱鎧の智将マツリ (Her AW skill and AW passive is the only thing worth mentioning)
忍者サキ
封妖の忍者ナギ
魔女デスピア
霊鳥の射手スー (Snow has good non-skill dps, but her actual performance is lacking. As demonstrated by Minerva, no quick shot no top tier, yes quick shot, wtf broken)
黒紫の巫女キキョウ (Best passive AW in game and 3x event platinum drop rate during gold rushes. ... her own performance? it's why she's placed here)
陰陽師ミコト
至宝の使い手リアナ

Unranked:
新世代山賊アマンダ (Forget ranking, I don't even know how to comment on her illustration.)
Can you explain to me why 一角獣騎士クリッサ is so low? I find her to be a ridiculously good duelist and someone you can throw out further than any healer can reach and sustain herself. I don't really use any other Valk's besides her and Silver's though so I can't be sure if there's one that's somehow better.

Also I got her and Iris first roles I thought I was lucky but god damn every time there's a new roll for black units that hasn't shown up on the page yet I get them. I got the Archer Cavalry and I was like wtf is this and then I started using her.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can you explain to me why 一角獣騎士クリッサ is so low? I find her to be a ridiculously good duelist and someone you can throw out further than any healer can reach and sustain herself. I don't really use any other Valk's besides her and Silver's though so I can't be sure if there's one that's somehow better.
Being a good unit, or even a really good unit for your role has little to do against broken, cheat button units. No matter how good Kurisa fulfills her role she is low tier against a Nanaly that can clear the map by herself. (Just to give one of many examples).

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well talking about black unit, finally got one!

Only took me 2-3 year of free playing.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*spots Lucifer* - Long time no see.

Also, congratulations~ finally!

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*spots Lucifer* - Long time no see.

Also, congratulations~ finally!
Yeah thx, don't have much to say lately but i'm still lurking in the shadow of the forum.

And not even a Loli......
Yeah i cried for about and 1h about it, but well i got the lil'fox few week ago so i guess that stopped me from suicide.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I took a hobby knife and stabbed it through the spine of a book..

Not sure if it's okay to post everything, but here is a small gift for every Aigis fan:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Olivia Character Profile:
Olivia (Height: 164; BWH: 81/54/86)

エルフ族のプリンセス。名にふさわしく美しい容姿をもつ。治癒魔法を学んでいたが魔法の技術は苦手と気づき、かわりに剣の腕を磨いていた。細身の聖剣オートクレールで誰よりも速い斬撃を放ち、また相手の攻撃を受け流す。その軽やかな戦いぶりは、他のエルフたちの士気も高まるほどだ。

An elven princess. She has a beautiful figure that suits her name. She was learning recovery magic, but realised she didn't have a knack for the magical arts, so she improved her skill with the sword instead. With her slender Holy Sword Hauteclere, she delivers slashes swifter than anyone on top of warding off the attacks of her opponents. She has an elegant fighting style that increases the morale of other elves as well.

Monster Bestiary:
p128 column 01
足軽 Footman
デザートナイト Desert Knight
暗黒騎士(騎乗) Dark Knight (Mounted)
アークデーモン Arch Demon
アーチャー Archer
古の魔物 Ancient Monster
イフリート Efreet
ヴァンパイア Vampire
ウィッチ Witch

p128 column 02
ウルフ Wolf
エルダードラゴニュート Elder Dragonewt
大型魔水晶の守護者(青) Large Magic Crystal Guardian (Blue)
オーガ Ogre
オーガ(赤) Ogre (Red)
オーガ(黒) Ogre (Black)
ガーゴイル Gargoyle
ガーゴイル(赤) Gargoyle (Red)
ガーゴイル(黒) Gargoyle (Black)

p128 column 03
キャバリア(黒) Cavalier (Black)
牛頭 Gozu
牛頭(影) Gozu (Shadow)
牛魔王 Gyuumaou
牛魔王(影) Gyuumaou (Shadow)
ギルマン Gillman
キングマミー King Mummy
ゲイザー Gazer
コウモリ Bat

p129 column 01
ゴブリン Goblin
ゴブリン(赤) Goblin (Red)
ゴブリンアーチャー Goblin Archer
ゴブリンアーチャー(赤) Goblin Archer (Red)
ゴブリンアーチャー(黒) Goblin Archer (Black)
ゴブリンキング(青) Goblin King (Blue)
ゴブリンキング(赤) Goblin King (Red)
ゴブリンキング(黒) Goblin King (Black)
ゴブリン(黒) Goblin (Black)
ゴブリンゾンビー Goblin Zombie
ゴブリンメイジ Goblin Mage
ゴブリンメイジ(赤) Goblin Mage (Red)

p129 column 02
ゴブリンメイジ(黒) Goblin Mage (Black)
ゴブリンライダー Goblin Rider
ゴブリンライダー(赤) Goblin Rider (Red)
ゴブリンライダー(黒) Goblin Rider (Black)
ゴブリンリーダー Goblin Leader
ゴブリンリーダー(赤) Goblin Leader (Red)
ゴブリンリーダー(黒) Goblin Leader (Black)
サイクロプス(青) Cyclops (Blue)
サイクロプス(赤) Cyclops (Red)
サイクロプス(金) Cyclops (Gold)
サイクロプス(黒) Cyclops (Black)
サイクロプス(緑) Cyclops (Green)

p129 column 03
サイクロプス(桃) Cyclops (Pink)
サハギン(水中) Merfolk (In Water)
サハギン Merfolk
山賊 Bandit
山賊頭 Bandit Boss
サンドワーム(赤) Sandworm (Red)
サンドワーム(白) Sandworm (White)
ジャックランタン Jack o' Lantern
シャドー Shadow
スケルトン Skeleton
スケルトンソルジャー Skeleton Soldier
スケルトンランサー Skeleton Lancer

p130 column 01
スライム(金) Slime (Gold)
スライム(緑) Slime (Green)
ソルジャー Soldier
ダークエルフアーチャー Dark Elf Archer
ダークエルフメイジ Dark Elf Mage
デーモン Demon
デーモンメイジ Demon Mage
ドラゴニュートメイジ(緑) Dragonewt Mage (Green)
ドラゴン(青) Dragon (Blue)
ドラゴン(青)-飛行- Dragon (Blue) -Flying-
ドラゴン(赤) Dragon (Red)
ドラゴン(赤)-飛行- Dragon (Red) -Flying-

p130 column 02
ドラゴン(金) Dragon (Gold)
ドラゴン(黒) Dragon (Black)
ドラゴン(黒)-飛行- Dragon (Black) -Flying-
ドラゴニュートウォリアー Dragonewt Warrior
ドラゴニュートキング Dragonewt King
ドラゴニュートメイジ(赤) Dragonewt Mage (Red)
ドラゴン(緑) Dragon (Green)
ドラゴン(緑)-飛行- Dragon (Green) -Flying-
ドレイク(赤) Drake (Red)
ドレイク(黒) Drake (Black)
忍者 Ninja
忍者マスター Ninja Master

p130 column 03
ハイアーチャー High Archer
ハイキャバリア High Cavalier
バトルアーマー(銀) Battle Armour (Silver)
バトルアーマー(白) Battle Armour (White)
バトルアーマー(桃) Battle Armour (Pink)
バフォメット(黒) Baphomet (Black)
バフォメット(白) Baphomet (White)
ヒーラー Healer
ペガサスライダー Pegasus Rider
ヘビーアーマー(金) Heavy Armour (Gold)
ヘビーアーマー(黒) Heavy Armour (Black)
ヘルハウンド(赤) Hellhound (Red)

p131 column 01
ヘルハウンド(黒) Hellhound (Black)
魔水晶の守護者(青) Magic Crystal Guardian (Blue)
魔水晶の守護者(赤) Magic Crystal Guardian (Red)
魔水晶の守護者(緑) Magic Crystal Guardian (Green)
麻痺忍者 Paralysis Ninja
マミー Mummy
ムササビ忍者 Flying Squirrel Ninja
メイジ(黒) Mage (Black)
リザードマンアクス(青) Lizardman Axe (Blue)
リザードマンアクス(赤) Lizardman Axe (Red)
リザードマンソルジャー(青) Lizardman Soldier (Blue)
リザードマンソルジャー(黄) Lizardman Soldier (Yellow)

p131 column 02
リザードマンソルジャー(緑) Lizardman Soldier (Green)
リザードマンランサー(黄) Lizardman Lancer (Yellow)
リザードマンランサー(緑) Lizardman Lancer (Green)
リッチ Lich
リッチキング Lich King
リビングアクスアーマー(白) Living Axe Armour (White)
リビングアクスアーマー(黄) Living Axe Armour (Yellow)
リビングアクスアーマー(黒) Living Axe Armour (Black)
リビングアーマー(青) Living Armour (Blue)
リビングアーマー(赤) Living Armour (Red)
リビングキャノンアーマー(赤) Living Cannon Armour (Red)
リビングキャノンアーマー(黒) Living Cannon Armour (Black)

p131 column 03
量産型機甲兵ーガンー Mass-produced Mechanical Soldier -Gun-
量産型機甲兵ーソードー Mass-produced Mechanical Soldier -Sword-
レッサーヴァンパイア Lesser Vampire
ローグ Rogue
ローパー Roper
ワーウルフ(金) Werewolf (Gold)
ワーウルフ(銀) Werewolf (Silver)
ワーウルフ(黒) Werewolf (Black)

My copy of the fanbook is a third printing from August 8th. I don't know what they fixed from the original, but they did fix and spell 'height' correctly in all of the profiles.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Olivia Character Profile:

Monster Bestiary:

My copy of the fanbook is a third printing from August 8th. I don't know what they fixed from the original, but they did fix and spell 'height' correctly in all of the profiles.
Thanks for doing this!

I'm not surprised there isn't much to the profile, but at least they gave a reason why she's not throwing magical beams from a distance like Sybilla.

That bestiary is going to be useful and I saved it as soon as I saw it. It's nice to have a name to identify each enemy instead of doing guesswork and saying something completely different. Now I have to avoid using hellhounds on the wrong type of monster.

Lucky you. I wouldn't mind waiting for a reprinted version if I knew they were going to fix the spelling of 'height.' Seeing the misspelled version bothers me a lot whenever I take a look at the book. :(