What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

This is my 250/250 Lita-chan House:
Sooo much rainbow fairy >.<
And i notice you haen't feed unit from farm event yet ? any reason for this :confused:
I though even there 3x exp combine event it doesn't include event unit so feeding them asap to safe spot is normal.
The only way i could guess is waiting for plat fairy so they can act as mini plat cans, but when i though if the unit become unlucky on CR / skill up......
I Felt it become more wasted >.<

PS: Whennnn......... will they have a map a good palce to farm silver SOLDIER !!!! i need at least 6 of them for important aw fodder as they already on CC70 (Serra / reanbell) +CC60 (Bernice)!!! + 2 more for someday in future to AW yurina (stoped at CC41 atm)

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As for subjugation: crap, my Fran is CC50 and I dont have plat fairies, my Paula is Similar to her in lvl/ affection wise.

Sooo much rainbow fairy >.<
And i notice you haen't feed unit from farm event yet ? any reason for this :confused:
I though even there 3x exp combine event it doesn't include event unit so feeding them asap to safe spot is normal.
The only way i could guess is waiting for plat fairy so they can act as mini plat cans, but when i though if the unit become unlucky on CR / skill up......
I Felt it become more wasted >.<
Most of my rainbow fairies are in my present box (I still have the ones that were a reward during Sorano's event). The slow pace of Skill AW is making me wait until they reveal the skills of important characters before I start using them to whimsically skill max random characters like Maurette and Aria.

Revival for Noel and Hores prevented me from farming silver fairies, so I'm behind in my farm-type synthesis, which is the reason for the massive backlog. I usually feed 3x silver fairies and 1 farm unit to raise my main. Platinum fairies are rare, so I only use those with platinum armours; I want to quickly awaken Pippin after the event is over. The small number of silver fairies I gained during the weekend and Wednesday of the 1.5x Event went to Reanbell, who is CC45 5/10 -3 right now.

I don't particularly care if I don't get a farm type unit to mincost or a high skill during their event; Maribelle and Charlotte got crummy AW skills, and the game seems to be highly biased toward making the star and item trial versions of those classes better (Rorone is Lyra for poor players while Imelia is a very nice even if you have Lyra). I also don't trust the RNG, so if it wants to screw me over with a mediocre character cost and skill level, then so be it. At least I'm not wasting SC for the same result like I did with Maribelle (5/5 -2).

The only thing that would make me change my mind is if they make a Youko or Kemonomimi character by an illustrator I like with a design I find to be aesthetically pleasing into a farm-type unit, but that's unlikely to ever happen.

EDIT:
I just counted, and I have 34 AW units in my party. I still have quite a few I want to awaken, but the main ones I'm planning to do are Liana, Roberto, Mel, Waltz, and Pippin. My biggest stop-gap is the lack of silver healers. I'll farm the less-efficient penultimate map during this second phase if it gives me access to healers

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have 196 slots taken in my Lita house atm. It was full a while ago but I decided to perfect my Maurette which took a few gold fairies with plat buckets. I did around 7 premium summons month ago, it was first time since my other meltdown in january when I did 4 summons. in my more than 1 year of playing I did less than 15 premium summons. And I still regret most of it.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how did you get 6000 storage in dungeon princess and I think I could forcibly awaken flan and then rainbow her I think she is 7/10 and -3 or 4 cost currently
I had a couple copies of the gold magic fencer 4 of them just ranked my non reduced hores to 4/5.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw What is "D&P"?
I believe is another game called Dungeon & Princess.

Well end of the 1st week of the event soon..
Total 669 Bones Hopefuly 2nd part of the map hav a good farming place for soldier -.-
I might still go back to 1st map 50/7, cuz i still need silver prate (1 more) >.<

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm currently at 803 bones. Pretty good progress for me so far.

@Altrius
Make sure to farm for some healers too. 5 silver healers will be needed to CC and AW Pippin. I'll be farming the mission with the silver healers, even if it's not going to be the most efficient for bones. I need 23 total, but I'm hoping to farm for at least 9 by the time the event ends.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

D&P: 6280
4 digits, gj Petite.

I'm currently at 803 bones. Pretty good progress for me so far.
I think I am somewhere around 180? Feels no drive to grind for her :X

Still looking for 3rd barrack, which will likely be everything I store in the barrack minus silvers. yay for organization. (Though the interface for moving across barracks will be interesting ... hopefully we can move barrack to barrack)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Altrius
Make sure to farm for some healers too. 5 silver healers will be needed to CC and AW Pippin.
Omg i Nearly forgotten about that fodder for pippin >.<
Currently i have 3 silver healer though, but they are saved for Serra :(
So that mean 4 silver healer -.- (5 if i had to use 1 healer for priest war for Serra cuz missing 1)

PS: *luckily i have plenty mage already*

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Spoilers:

Platinum Feng Shui User Pippin's AW Ability:
Earth Connection (大地の気脈): Feng Shui User Class AT+5% and Skill Duration +20% if Pippin is a Team Member.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I dunno, Pippin doesn't look that good unless you don't have a Feng Shui already. I have all the other Feng Shui girls so...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I dunno, Pippin doesn't look that good unless you don't have a Feng Shui already. I have all the other Feng Shui girls so...
Well it's true for most event unit, that the platinum gacha version of their class usually looks better unless they are on different role.
But geting max CR / skill from premium gacha summon is such a big pain + we still don't even know her aw skill yet so still can hope there.

I also wonder if pippin skill when it say reduce the number of her heal does it only reduced by 1 or focus only on single unit? since aw heal 3 ppl so it become 2 ppl is still great if what it mention the increase in healing is alot.
Well we still don't even know whats her heal multiplier with skill up as well, if its more than 2-3x multiplier then she can basicaly become 1 of the main healer when the boss pop as well.
Until we know all these skill / aw skill, shouldn't judge her that fast :p
I hate to see another unit end up like Rorone again as she totaly got overshadowed by Lyra in many area. (No offense on ppl who like Rorone)

leo11234

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I like the thought of just replacing all my healers with feng shui, just have a big f~you to the stupid goblin maged

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unsorted Skills and Abilities:
Avenger's Determination (復讐者の一念): (s; range yx; attack zx against undead; can only use once per battle; AS: ; WT: 0; CT: )
Dead End Shot (デッドエンドショット): (s; AT yx; slightly shortens intervals between attacks; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
Cursed Bloodline Shield (呪われし血脈・盾): (s; AT/HP/DF/MR yx; prioritise ranged units; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )

Surprise Knives (サプライズナイブズ): Chance to attack single enemy with multiple knives.
Flash Bomb Number Up: Can Use Skill +2 Times

Something's not right about this. Anita's ability is supposed to be Suprise Knives according to the twitter.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[hook=event]Maintenance Update On September 3rd:[/hook]
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Geomancer and the Crimson Cult" 2nd Phase Maps Added.
-Subjugation Mission "Revelry of the Undead" (不死者たちの狂宴) Added.
Shop:
-3rd Barracks Added to Shop.
+Cost: 30 SC
+Requirements: Over Rank 25; Purchased 2nd Barracks and All Unit Box Expansions.
++2nd Barrack Requirement of Rank 50 Reduced to Rank 25.
Present:
-Two New Functions Added.
+Display to show how many presents are in box.
+Take all button (if you don't have room, what's left remains in present box).
Trading Post:
-Platinum Archer Bashira Removed.
Other:
-Premium Summon Chance-up Units Changed.
-Thief Class Awakening.
+AW Orb Added to Sunday Mission.
-Undead Killer Skill AW Implemented.
-Certain Units' AW Sprites Added
-Certain Units AW Illustration Implemented and AW Sprite Replaced.
Apology:
-3 Apology Crystals for Users Registered before the 27th, 31st, and 3rd.

Thief Awakening:
Class: Treasure Hunter (Item Drop +5%, Enemy HP and AT 1.3x; Range +30 [170])
AW Mat: Rogue, Bandit, Ninja

Anita: Surprise Knives (サプライズナイブズ): 10% chance to throw multiple knives at single target
Leda: Cost -1

Emergency Mission "Geomancer and the Crimson Cult":
-Platinum Feng Shui User Pippin.
+Skill: Intensive Care (集中治療): (25s; ally number that can be healed -1; attack 2.2x; AS: ; WT: ; CT: )
+Ability: Earth Connection (大地の気脈): Feng Shui Class AT+5% and Skill Duration +20% if Pippin is on Team.
-Item Trial to Collect Majin Bones Fragments.
-All Item/Unit Drops 100% First Time.
-Crimson Mist Weather Effect: Enemy/Allies: Range Decrease; Enemy: Movement Speed Up; Doesn't Affect Certain Allies.

Item Trial:
25: Pippin Joins
50: Skill 2/10
100: Initial LV10
150: Skill 3
200: Cost -1
250: Skill 4
300: Cost -1
400: Skill 5
500: LV20
600: Skill 6
700: Cost -1
800: Skill 7
900: LV30
1000: Skill 8
1100: Cost -1
1200: LV40
1300: Skill 9
1400: Cost -1 (Mincost -5)
1500: Skill 10
1600: LV50

Additional Rewards:
45: Gold Armour
90: Gold Fairy
135: Platinum Armour
180: Gold Fairy
225: Crystal Fragment
270: Platinum Fairy
315: Gold Armour
360: Platinum Fairy
405: Platinum Armour
450: Black Fairy
495: Crystal Fragment
540: Black Fairy
585: Gold Armour
630: Rainbow Fairy
675: Platinum Armour
720: Platinum Fairy
765: Crystal Fragment x2
810: Platinum Fairy
855: Gold Armour
900: Black Fairy
945: Platinum Armour
990: Platinum Fairy
1035: Crystal Fragment x2
1080: Platinum Fairy
1125: Gold Armour
1170: Black Fairy
1215: Platinum Armour
1260: Black Fairy
1305: Crystal Fragment x3
1350: Rainbow Fairy
1395: Gold Armour
1440: Platinum Fairy
1485: Platinum Armour

1530: Platinum Fairy
1575: Crystal Fragment x3

1620: Black Fairy
1665: Gold Armour
1710: Black Fairy
1755: Platinum Armour
1800: Rainbow Fairy

Crimson Mist Threat (20/1) (紅の霧の脅威):
Majin Fragment (x2), Bouquet (x1)
Gimmick: Crimson Mist.
Story:
Anna: "There was a report that monsters have been repeatedly attacking this area."
Anna: "According to the soldiers that were there, a reddish mist was spreading during all of the attacks, and that mist appears to be invigorating the monsters."
Anna: "The soldiers on guard were also having a hard time dealing with them... Whatever it is, the monsters are up to no good."
Soldier: "Report! Enemy forces are heading this way!"
(cultist appears)
Cultist: "They're finally here... Savour the taste of the crimson mist of my lord, Majin Ronove-sama!
Anna: "This is crimson mist!"
(crimson mist spreads)
Anna: "According to the report, this mist not only obscures vision, but also invigorates monsters."
Anna: "Whatever you do, please be careful."
(end)
Cultist: "Kuhh... Formidable as ever. However, we must revive Majin Ronove-sama as soon as possible..."
Anna: "Majin Ronove...? Who in the blazes is that...?"
???: "Majin Ronove is one of the Majin that ravaged this land long ago."
???: "A Majin that boasted of its indestructible body, but had that same body crushed to pieces and sealed by the legendary hero..."
???: "A cult appears to be trying to revive that Majin for some reason."
???: "However, for you to simply rout the followers of Majin Ronove, I could expect no less from the descendant of the legendary hero."
Anna: "Who in the world are you...?"

Pippin Introduction:
Pippin: "Sorry for the late introduction. My name is Pippin. I'm a Geomancer. That's what I want to say, but I'm still learning..."
Pippin: "Geomancers are tasked with guarding the seals of the Majin defeated by the hero long ago."
Pippin: "My clan was also guarding a seal for generations, but our village was attacked by those plotting to revive the Majin. Despite our resistance, the seal was released..."
Pippin: "My clan, except for me, everyone has already..."
Pippin: "... I heard stories from the elder of my clan about a Prince who was the descendant of the hero, so I came all this way in order to meet you, Prince."
Pippin: "The seal that was released was for no more than a single body part of 'Majin Ronove', so that alone isn't enough to completely revive him, but there's one problem."
Pippin: "The crimson mist that has been appearing frequently recently. That's being created by the Majin's followers using the 'Majin's bone fragments' from parts of Majin Ronove's body."
Pippin: "The Majin has many fearsome abilities, but among the most brutal of them is the ability to create crimson mist that invigorates monsters..."
Pippin: "The mist created from the fragments is weak, so a Geomancer can quickly clear away it away."
Pippin: "While it's regrettable, I'm still learning, so I don't have that power yet..."
Pippin: "If nothing is done and Majin Ronove is completely revived, it's not impossible for him to cover the entire world in crimson mist."
Pippin: "If that happens, it will be difficult to clear away the mist with just the power of a Geomancer, and the war with the monsters will take a sudden turn for the worse."
Pippin: "The Majin had its body torn asunder, and has been sealed in various places around the world, but I heard the cult is releasing those seals, and collecting the Majin's bone fragments."
Pippin: "So, I have a favour to ask of the Prince. I want you to do whatever you can to halt the Majin's revival."
Pippin: "I don't have any power left in me, but I can still guide you to the places where the seal hasn't been released."
Pippin: "I beg of you, Prince! Please give me your aid...!"

Jungle Defensive Battle (30/2) (密林の防衛戦):
Majin Fragment (x3), S Bandit Funes (), M Crystal ()
Story:
???: "There, this is the fragment of the Majin you desire."
Cultist: "Indeed. This is a part of our lord's body. As expected of Chief Mitra of the sealing clan. Settling matters quickly. Fufufu, we're one step closer to the revival..."
Mitra: "Now that you have it, you should no longer have any business in this land. Will you quickly begone from our sight?"
Cultist: "No, we still have something for you to do. Since you have ties to the legendary hero, we shall offer your life as a sacrifice for Majin Ronove-sama's revival!"
Mitra: "What!? You deceived us...!!"
Anna: "Prince! The village is being attacked by the Majin's followers! Let's save them at once!"
Cultist: "Wha, it's you...! Perfect timing, we'll settle everything at once!!"
(end)
Cultist: "Cheh...!"
Mitra: "The ones that have the Majin's bones have escaped deep into the forest! After them!"
Anna: "Prince! Let's follow after them at once!"

Pursuit Recovery Battle (40/4) (猛追の奪還戦):
Majin Fragment III (), Majin Fragment (x3), S Archer Soma (), S Rogue Ballad ()
Story:
Anna: "We won't let you escape. Please give up, and hand over the Majin fragments."
Cultist: "You think we'll hand them over so easily...!?"
Soldier: "Report! Enemy reinforcements!!"
(cultist appears)
Cultist: "Our lord, Majin Ronove-sama. Please lend your power to us..."
Anna: "Majin Ronove's crimson mist...! The monsters are invigorated. Please be careful!"
Pippin: "If only I had more strength, I could clear away this mist... ugh."
(end)
Anna: "Now then, please give up. We won't let you revive the Majin."
Cultist: "... Fuhahaha. Looks like we have no other choice. Majin Ronove-sama! I offer my body to you...!!"
Anna: "Wha... he's swallowing the Majin's bones!? Why...!?"
Pippin: "If a normal human does such a thing...!"
Cultist: "Gu, GuaAAAahh!! M, my body, my body is burning...!!"

Power of Majin's Bones (50/7) (魔神の骨の力):
Majin Fragment V (x2), Majin Fragment III (x2), S Pirate Giovanni (), Plat Fairy ()
Story:
Anna: "What's happening!?"
Pippin: "Please be careful! I feel a fearsome demonic power coming from that person's body..."
Majin Ronove: "... My devoted servants. Your wish, I shall grant... I shall send the souls of these ones to hades without a single one remaining!!"
Anna: "It appears he's being possed by the Majin. Please be careful!"
(end)
Majin Ronove: "Fumu. So there's limits with this body...? Fuhaha, your lives are spared. I shall look forward to meeting you again...!!"
Pippin: "I don't want to meet you ever again!!"
Mitra: "It appears you saved us. My name is Mitra. I was guarding the Majin's bones in this land..."
Mitra: "Suddenly, those guys came, taking the people of this land hostage, demanding the bones..."
Mitra: "I can't believe the Majin could possess someone... Such a fearsome tenacity. I regret to say this, but our strength isn't sufficient to guard the Majin's bones."
Mitra: "You, I'm sorry, but will you keep these?"
Anna: "Mitra-san... Understood. We'll try to protect these Majin fragments from the monsters. Mark my words, we won't let them revive the Majin."
Mitra: "I owe you greatly. However, I will repay your kindness without fail."
Anna: "Fufu. Well then, may we meet again when that time comes."
Anna: "In any case, we're in quite a pickle. The Majin's complete revival is prevented as long as the Prince has these bones, but..."
Anna: "For the Majin to have the power to possess someone with a single one of his bones like he did earlier... he's quite formidable."

Ninja and Thief (80/9) (忍者と盗賊):
Majin Fragment V (x3), Plat Armour (), Magic Crystal II (), S Magic Fencer Ricardo ()
Story:
Oniba-shu: "Has the thief that stole the fragments been found yet!?"
Ninja: "I'm terribly sorry. We somehow lost sight of her..."
Oniba-shu: "Whaaat!? That's a valuable treasure that brings us strength! For you to let it be stolen so ignominiously... You shall compensate with your lives!!"
Ninja: "Hiiii...! Pl, please spare us...!"
???: "That's right. Do you have to kill your underlings over such dirty bones like these? Also, are these really that great of a treasure?"
Oniba-shu: "Those are no mere bones! They're the bones of the Majin that brought chaos and destruction to these lands long ago!"
???: "Hmmm. Majin bones, eh? But how are they useful?"
Oniba-shu: "If you grind up the Majin's bones, and mix them in your drink, you can be infused with their power...! They're not the kinds of bones you'll find just anywhere!!"
Oniba-shu: "It's possible to lose your life if you make a mistake in the amount, but it's a small price to pay to gain tremendous power...!!"
???: "Geh, you eat this? Gross. Well, I don't really want the Majin's strength, so it's fine. Here, you can have these back."
Oniba-shu: "... Hm? Y, you bitch! Who are you!!!?"
Anita: "Can't you tell by looking at me? I'm the cute thief, Anita-san."
Anita: "You were guarding it so fiercely, I thought it was a great treasure. What a let down."
Oniba-shu: "How dare you...! You think you'll leave here alive after knowing our secret!?"
Anita: "Secret... You're the one that blabbed about it. I wonder if the Majin's bones had an effect that caused your brain to rot."
Anita: "I have no interest in keeping the company of fools. See ya."
Oniba-shu: "Damn you, you won't escape! After her!"
Anita: "Ei! Flash bomb!"
Oniba-shu: "Guaaaa!! My, my eeeeeeeeyes!!!"
Pippin: "... I feel the presence of the Majin's bones in this area."
Anna: "Wow...! You can tell that much? As expected of the clan that was guarding the seal!"
Thief: "Ladies, if you're looking for bones, the person with the face of an oni over there has some. He looks quite angry, so watch yourselves, OK?"
Anna: "Eh!? Who was that woman just now... She's gone..."
Soldier: "Up ahead is a band of ninjas! They're heading this way!"
Oniba-shu: "Damn you...! You won't get away with this!!! Go! Mizugumo no Jutsu!!"
(end)
Oniba-shu: "You...!! Don't tell me... we, lost...!!"
Anna: "Now then, we'll be taking these Majin fragments."
Oniba-shu: "Give them back!! Those are ours!! Damn you! Shit, these ropes won't loosen...!!"
Pippin: "I"m glad we safely found them. This is also thanks to the Prince and the others. Thank you very much."
Anna: "We safely found the Majin fragments, so let's return to the castle."
Oniba-shu: "I'll remember this...!!"

Crimson Encirclement (40/5) (紅の包囲網):
Fragment (x3), Fragment (), S Ninja Kagerou (), Plat Armour ()
Story:
Cultist: "It appears Majin Ronove-sama's bones are deep in here."
Cultist: "Hey, there's someone inside. Come out! We'll spare your lives if you hand them over without making any trouble."
Dorothy: "So he says, but what should we do?"
Raichi: "These bones were left by the ancients for us dwarves to protect. Why would we hand them over to you; who do you think you are!?"
Dorothy: "It's not as if you intend to let us go even if we hand them over to you anyway."
Cultist: "... What... Know your place, children...!!"
Raichi: "We're not children. Despite our appearances, we're adults. I'm sorry, but these are staying under our protection."
Dorothy: "That's right. Little ol' me is gonna split your skulls open with my axe!"
Soldier: "Report! The dwarves' cave is being surrounded by the enemy!"
Anna: "Oh no! Let's go save them at once!"
(end)
Raichi: "Thanks for saving us. You were a great help."
Dorothy: "Though we were fine on our own... But, well, thanks."
Anna: "Fufu. I'm glad you're safe."

Diabolical Conspiracy (70/8) (邪悪な共謀):
Fragment V (x2), Fragment III (), S Valkyrie Mischa (), Ruby ()
Story:
Loren: "You swine...! Attacking when our warriors are absent...!!"
Rosalie: "Indeed, we cannot defend with this many enemies as our opponents."
Cultist: "We will be taking Majin Ronove-sama's bones hidden in this elf village!!"
Dark Elf: "Hmm. We have no interest in the bones."
Dark Elf: "The earnest wish of us dark elves is to exterminate the damned surface-dwelling elves."
Cultist: "Fuhahaha!! Well then, as you wish. After we take these bones, we shall burn this village to the ground...!"
Anna: "We won't let you do that!"
Anna: "We'll also lend you our strength. Rosalie-san, please evacuate the people from the village!"
(end)
Cultist: "Damn it, again...!! How many times do you intend to get in our way until you're satisfied...!!?"
Loren: "I don't remember calling for help, but I suppose I'll give you thanks for lending us your strength."
Rosalie: "Despite how he looks, he's quite grateful. He just isn't honest in showing it."
Loren: "Don't waste words."
Anna: "For now, I feel relieved."
Pippin: "However, we're not out of the woods yet. Those guys are already making their move for the next set of bones."
Pippin: "Let's follow after them at once!"

Those Who Sacrifice Their Bodies to a Devil (90/12) (魔に身を捧げし者):
Fragment V (x4), Fragment III (x2), Rainbow Fairy ()
Story:
Louise: "What business do you have with this country. Here is the small fort of a ruined country..."
Louise: "People that barely survived are living in peace and safety. The things you desire are not here."
Cultist: "A bald lie...! We know you're hiding Majin Ronove-sama's bones in this fort!!"
Louise: "... If you wish a fight, then we will take you down with us until the very last life has been snuffed out..."
Cultist: "Defending the seal of a ruined country is admirable, but there's no sense in dying over that, you know?"
Cultist: "Now then, don't make this hard, hand over the bones!!!"
Louse: "Even if we lost our country, we won't throw away our pride... If you want the bones, then take them by force! (Please... make it in time...)
Cultist: "Fuhahaha...! We'll see whether or not you continue to talk impudently after seeing the demons from Makai."
Cultist: "Now then, demon army. Assault the fort!!"
Soldier: "Report! The fort hasn't fallen yet! However, it's being surrounded by demons!"
Anna: "Looks like we made it in time. Let's hurry and support them!"
(cultist appears)
Cultist: "For the demons to be defeated, unbelievable... Who are they to wield such power...?"
Cultist: "Doesn't matter. I'll just stuff all of the bones in my body if I have to."
Cultist: "I'll sacrifice this body to defeat them...!!"
Pippin: "I feel a foreboding sense of dread. Please be careful!"
(end)
Anna: "We received your letter requesting reinforcements, and came as fast as we could. I'm glad we made it in time..."
Louise: "You saved us. I didn't expect you to come so soon..."
Anna: "We can't just ignore people in trouble."
Anna: "However, it's dangerous for you to stay here..."
Louise: "The country has been destroyed, but I believe there are still survivors out there."
Louise: "I must fulfill my royal duty until they're rescued."
Louise: "However, once that's accomplished, I promise with my whole heart to fight with the Prince to repay this favour."
Anna: "We will be waiting until that day comes."
Pippin: "If I had more power, you wouldn't have had to suffer under the crimson mist..."
Pippin: "I must train more...!"

Pippin's Resolve (100/2) (ピピンの決心):
Gold Fairy (50, 100 first drop), Platinum Fairy (10, 100 first drop), Black Fairy (5, 100 first drop), Completion: Rainbow Fairy
Story:
Cultist: "Finally found you...! So the Prince being in this land was true."
Cultist: "Getting in the way of our plan time after time...! Since it has come to this, we will accomplish the revival of Majin Ronove-sama with our lives!!"
Anna: "Pippin-san, stand back! It's dangerous."
Pippin: "No, I'll fight too! I also want to help everyone as a geomancer...!!"
Cultist: "OK, my brethren. Sacrifice your bodies to Majin Ronove-sama by my signal."
Cultist: "Swallow all of the bones in your possession, and release their power...!!"
(end)
Pippin: "Sorry for being selfish..."
Pippin: "But I don't like being useless. I also want to become everyone's strength..."
Anna: "Those feelings are important, but what if something happened...?"
Prince: "..."
Anna: "In, indeed, I also did something like that... Well, umm..."
Anna: "... Next time, please be careful, OK?"
Pippin: "Thank you...!"

Subjugation Mission "Revelry of the Undead":
-Event Lasts Until Oct 1st 10:00.

Introduction:
Metus: "I'm Metus. An existence who surpassed necromancy."
Metus: "Oh, what's with that face? Is there something you want to say? Ahh, it's useless even if you touch me, you know?"
Metus: "This is an image I'm showing you with magic, it's not real. Too bad—♪"
Metus: "The real me can't hear you, so you better sit quietly and listen to what I have to say."
Metus: "Now then, I thought I would come here today to teach you all about the merits of the undead. It'll be like one of those manoeuvres you do, I guess?"
Metus: "Aren't I generous? I finished preparing an army to attack your kingdom."
Metus: "Who knows what will happen if hundreds of undead invade your kingdom. I wonder if you will be able to stop them?"
Metus: "If a weak existence like you who values an ephemeral life seriously believes you can win against the undead, then please prove it to Onee-san."
Metus: "Do you understand? Good, then I shall explain the details of the manoeuvre this time."
Metus: "The training exercise this time will be a 'Great Subjugation Mission' where the goal is to just defeat the enemy."
Metus: "Great Subjugation Missions are different from regular missions in several ways, so please pay attention."
Metus: "First, the goal of a Great Subjugation Mission is to 'defeat the enemy', nothing more."
Metus: "Defeating the enemy is much more important than preventing casualties on your side—♪"
Metus: "You'll clear the mission even if your life reaches zero, and the number of enemies you defeated will be tallied in the results."
Metus: "Please focus on defeating as many monsters as possible without fear of being wounded."
Metus: "Finally, even if you defeat the enemy, you won't receive any EXP, gold, or drops, so keep this point in mind."
Metus: "Now then, let's begin the 'Great Subjugation Mission'. Kuku... It'll be nice to see you struggle."
Metus: "Ahh, I forgot. When I cut off the magic to this image, it will automatically vanish."
Metus: "Well then, do your best Prince-sama, OK?"

Single Map Rewards:
100: S Vampire Hunter Khuri
300: Spirit Queen
400: Plat Armour
500: 50 Magic Crystals

Multiple Map Rewards:
Every 100: Crystal Fragment (0~2000)
Every 200: Crystal Fragment (2001~10,000)
1000: Gold Fairy
2000: Plat Fairy
3000: Black Fairy
4000: Gold Fairy
5000: Plat Fairy
6000: Black Fairy
7000: Gold Fairy
8000: Plat Fairy
9000: Black Fairy
10,000: Rainbow Fairy

Beginner-tier (15) (不死者たちの狂宴 初級): 100
High-tier (30) (不死者たちの狂宴 上級): 300
Extreme-tier (35) (不死者たちの狂宴 極級): 400
God-tier (40) (不死者たちの狂宴 神級): 500

Premium Summon:
-Premium Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Plat: 6x; Black: 7x.
-Platinum Thief Anita*
+Skill: Flash Bomb (閃光玉): (1/5; s; range yx; halts enemy movement within AoE blast; can be used 3 times per battle; 120%-160%; AS: ; WT: 8~; CT: 10~)
-Silver Princess Rosette*
+Skill: Sword of Damocles (ダモクレスの剣): (1/5; 40-50s; all rarity silver units' attack and defence 1.1-1.2x; current HP halved when skill ends; AS: ; WT: 79-75; CT: 79-75)
+Ability: Silver Charge (Shortens WT by 30% for All Silver Units' Skills Just by Being a Team Member.)
*Attack 1.7x and Cost 1/2 on Event Maps.
-Black Vampire Hunter Sue
-Black Princess Sybilla
-Gold Vampire Hunter Vincent
-Platinum Vampire Hunter Elizabeth

Last edited:

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Starting to see the "pick your poison"ness of this game. So many options available but so little stamina to do all of them.

Are subjugation missions normally worth the charisma cost?

Also, I've read good things about the trading post angel, but how's Gianna?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are subjugation missions normally worth the charisma cost?
Subjugation Missions are well worth their value. You can easily gain more out of completing them with a few sacred crystals worth of charisma versus the garbage you're more likely to gain from spending those crystals on premium.

However, you can skip it right now since we have an item trial (it's available until October). Best to farm the subjugation mission when you have more free time like during a star trial event unless you want the silver Vampire Hunter Khuri reward.

Important:
Ignore the spoiler skills and abilities. Those are fake. I'll be adding in the true ones for the post in my signature.

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Subjugation Missions are well worth their value. You can easily gain more out of completing them with a few sacred crystals worth of charisma versus the garbage you're more likely to gain from spending those crystals on premium.

However, you can skip it right now since we have an item trial (it's available until October). Best to farm the subjugation mission when you have more free time like during a star trial event unless you want the silver Vampire Hunter Khuri reward.

Important:
Ignore the spoiler skills and abilities. Those are fake. I'll be adding in the true ones for the post in my signature.
Gave the 15 and 30 maps a try and only missed 2 on the second map. Pulled Cypria from the SP gacha with the fragments I earned. I'd say her and Khuri we worth 45 charisma.

Back to deciding on crystal daily or event. Leaning towards the event.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sybilla AW Illustraiton:

Treasure Hunters have a better drop rate and an increase to enemy stats.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like we can finally see Pippin in action. (that tail >.< *hug*)
Her skill increase her heal power by 2.2x and since the NPC only CC70 it only heal 1 unit (not sure when its awake... i need petite to translate her skill >.< whether it heal 1 person or reduce the number person heal by 1)

Well this is 2nd week already so time to use those SC for chr recovery as well (check the calc to see how many SC need to spend on chr if you looking for efficiency *left 1 cuz 2nd map might better drop*)

Thats sybilla new ilustration, does it also change her sprite.... like the 1 in Katie subjugation ? (no more oversize swd !!) and wonder if they change the sybbila in aw skill map as well.

Last edited: