What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Mangomon

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Level her up to LV30, and have her ready be CCed so you can get a cost-down and skill-up for your 50CC main. If you raise her to a certain level after CC, you can gain a lot of xp for your main during a 3x gold+ female unit synthesis event.

500*3=1500+100=1600+(LV*20-1)=Base XP*8= Oodles of delicious XP

Only do the 30CC thing if you think all of the silver archers required for it are worth saving you a rainbow fairy (these aren't super rare, but I think you're more liable to gain 3 silver archers from certain event maps with your stamina/charisma than you are to receive a single rainbow fairy drop for the same amount).
Do want those synthesis events for Nutaku version.

Standard 30CC20 then feed shouldn't be a problem. If only I could transfer silvers from Nutaku over it definitely wouldn't be a problem.

Been meaning to ask, are there any active serial codes aside from buying books/magazines? The ones in the OP all give errors.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Mangomon:
All free serial codes have expired. You missed the free serial code golden age by registering past January/February of this year (Kyuteri, Berenice, and Claire). If there is a new free serial code, I will include it in my signature.

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone have the new princess how is she?

Mangomon

Reputation score

There go my hopes for 500~700, just got my ass handed to me by the 40:4 map. I'm guessing the lvl50 thing on the mission selection screen is the recommended average level of your team.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Timer for Majin fragments here:

@Mangomon: remember this event will be up for two weeks.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dam....
I really want to farm 50/7 map instead, but from what Anelai said if it drop 8 fragment that going to hurt T_T (still no idea the %)
Compared to 80/9 was mentioned 100% drop rate ?

Still havent start using SC yet trying to hit rank 160 1st from natural recovery.
Once i hit rank 160 it will be full time farming with SC for stm recovery only until 2nd part of the week

PS: i blame the introduction of thief class that increase drop rate !!....
I wish these event item thing like old nagi where they always 100% >.<

Start using calc...... target 1500.
Calc rank 160 - last map 80/9 - drop 15 / run (100% right ?)
Total SC used to complete.... 41 wahahaha as expected of item collection event :p time to go bankcrupt of SC
*care for 2nd part of the week usually better drop ratio*

@Health_is_wealth
Looks like my rought estimation about right in there :p although i don't know your rank

Last edited:

Mangomon

Reputation score

Timer for Majin fragments here:

@Mangomon: remember this event will be up for two weeks.
Good point, I can focus on getting caught up this week and power into next week.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dam....
I really want to farm 50/7 map instead, but from what Anelai said if it drop 8 fragment that going to hurt T_T (still no idea the %)
Compared to 80/9 was mentioned 100% drop rate ?
Out of 10 runs it was always 100% for me.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@khawk016
Rosette is just like any other princess. Magical damage, mid-range cost, magic resistance, decent attack speed. If you don't have any other princess then you'll want her.

Here are stats for comparison:
Themis LVL 60: HP 1,708, ATK 420, DEF 260
Kaguya LVL 65: HP 1,459, ATK 421, DEF 249
Rosette LVL 50: HP 1,252, ATK 454, DEF 241
It's unfair to compare her to awakened units, so we'll leave them out. You don't want to compare a world-class tennis player to an upstart amateur tennis player.

For a silver unit, Rosette's stats are good. This is a newbie's dream unit, if they are unable to get Sybilla or any other Premium Princess. Since she doesn't need to be class changed, it means she can reach her potential much faster. She also comes at a low cost, and it should be easier to get her to min-cost whenever there is an event where you can obtain her, unless they make it so you only get one from an event.

Having this unit will make for a smoother progression at the early stages of the game, especially when you encounter high defense enemies early on while you are knee-deep in low level units. Her ability reduces the WT (not CT) of silver units by 30%. This is a significant reduction and it can make or break a mission, when mere seconds can make a difference.

I have no comments about her skill.

Rosette does have the limitations of a silver unit, so you'll need to be aware of that. Most of her senpai may be able to fight skyscraper-class bosses and the likes, but it is not something she can do because of her less-than-average HP. You'll have to find another unit to take on that job or work around it. One thing I'll add is that she can fight the Zombie Dragon when it's not firing magical beams at her.

I didn't cover everything because I'm having a mind-block. One particular topic I didn't cover is how she performs over her other silver siblings. There's also her skill that I didn't cover. Skill comes from experience, so if you get her then you'll understand how to use her effectively after you use her for some period of time.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi guys I cant play on the android version. It justs keeps trying to start but resets in the middle. I couldn't read all the messages si sorry if this was already discused.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I might just focus on the 80/9 map for the platinum armor. I've never used in an Feng Shui User before. What makes them so special?

khawk016

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I might just focus on the 80/9 map for the platinum armor. I've never used in an Feng Shui User before. What makes them so special?
aoe heals but lower than a normal healer

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Feng Shui users are healers and there are a few defining traits about Feng Shui users.

The first trait is that they can heal multiple units within in their range. The number of units they can heal simultaneously is 2, and it is increased to 3 after awakening. They don't have a high attack stat to heal for large numbers, but healing multiple units will save your dedicated high-rarity healers some trouble.

The second trait is their ability to affect environmental effects (weather and terrain). Red mist, snowstorm, sandstorm, poison, heat, and high temperatures are some possible terrain effects. Terrain effects will have their effectiveness reduced by a certain amount. It is the following: 30%, 50%, and 70% reduction for non-CC, CC, and AW respectively. It is required to deploy a Feng Shui user for this ability to work. For deadly poison, you'll be taking 6 damage per tick instead of 20 damage per tick without one. Desert effects (I'm calling this heat, which is HP loss on deployment) are also affected. Any unit deployed after a Feng Shui user (while they are on the field) will have the HP loss penalty reduced. Weather effects will have their duration shortened by 50%.

Healing multiple units is one of the best tools this game can offer. They will, in fact, replace your min-cost silver healers entirely if you can get her to a low cost, except for Christopher if he's your only male healer.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think someone posted an error message that said they needed to uninstall the application and then install the new one.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=710586&postcount=11579
Thx for the update. The message I get is different. I was at the airport so didn't take a close look at it. Something with the time.
I'm back on my computer now so problem solved :p

Nice units we got this week. And just rolled a gold witch from free gatcha :)

Nereid8

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi everyone, question time!

Who takes priority to AW effect-wise?:

- Kyuteri (+4% female affection item drop)
- Monica (+5% crystal drop)
- Celia (+3% fairy drop)

After i cracked my head tossing coins (150 times tie) and picking straws (60 short straws) and still could not decide, my sanity commanded to put the AW order up to the forum as i tend to do :p

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hi everyone, question time!

Who takes priority to AW effect-wise?:

- Kyuteri (+4% female affection item drop)
- Monica (+5% crystal drop)
- Celia (+3% fairy drop)

After i cracked my head tossing coins (150 times tie) and picking straws (60 short straws) and still could not decide, my sanity commanded to put the AW order up to the forum as i tend to do :p
Celia/Seria. Fairies are the biggest bottleneck in the game.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Nereid8:
This is an easy question to answers: Seria

Why? The second phase of this event's god-tier map is most likely going to have rainbow fairies as a drop. May as well make the most use out of farming it to increase your rainbow fairy potential. If you say something like, "but I already have all my units skill-maxed" then I'm going to not help you ever again...

Second depends on your unit situation. Do you need to do more trading post trades for awakening, skill-ups, or cost-reductions? If so, then get Monica awakened (she has a good AW skill). Otherwise, go for Kyuteri, since you'll want her to make Gold Rush completion reward clears and certain old event maps that drop stuff like diamonds easier (i.e. Dragonewt Invasion's last map).

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Christopher if he's your only male healer.
but but but....
We have that Gorila healer too :p j/k (no idea why the illustation make it look like that.. specialy with those ball and shackle on healer. I bet he would be a better class as destroyer)

On another note i agree totaly on the feng shui user.
This will make your life on extreme / god tier daily alot easier.
Also some story map like fuujin 1 have deadly poison effect as well ad so does some event map (although most event map only up to 10hp / tick)