What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

The penultimate map supposedly has a 95% drop rate.

@theshadowm:
Despara is a 100% wrong translation for the Black Witch.

Her name is Desupia (デスピア), which can be shortened to something like Despia, and the most relevant thing I could find that's close to it is Despina (Despoina, Despoena or Despoine), the goddess of mysteries, whose name is used for a famous fictional witch.

Calling her Deathpiea (this is from a comic called One Piece that had a chapter titled 'マクシム浮上!動き始めたデスピア') makes more sense than Despara...

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I pretty much thought the same. But seeing the English version calls her that, I decided to just go along with it.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

She is Despia/Despara because we can all ./desp that we don't have her.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm still waiting for the day I can manage to get a plat/black archer. Seeing her practically have double the attack of lower ranking witches before even using her skill really makes it feel like there's a major difference between silver and black units even before getting AW and stuff in.

Though I suppose it doesn't apply to all blacks since Esta feels a bit lacking as a duelist when not in the sky.

SerphLantern

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Concerning Esta, she's a monster once awakened.
Especially if you skill-awaken her as well. I can drop her somewhere, activate the skill after 5 seconds and pretty much forget about a lane for more than a minute.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

She's pretty decent at doing that even now, pretty fun when a rush happens and you just drop her down, activate skill and annihilate. It wasn't so effective at 40/4 because of the army of mages/archers though. Her AW skill does seem pretty attractive. For the record, I see that her AW passive increases the flying time of riders by 50% but does that apply to herself as well?

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

These talk with black premium gacha unit make me jealous :(
i should have made multi acc when i 1st started aigis -.-
And here i am remembering i roll silvers..... at beginning -.- (yeah only make 1 acc here)

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I only rolled mine after I gave up rerolling new accounts for a plat. I literally rerolled dozens of times but never landed above gold. I mean, I didn't think that 10% was so low. Still decided to gamble anyway after settling down and needless to say the results were pretty exceptional with 2 blacks, 2 plats, 4 gold, 1 silver.

Stopped rolling now since I don't want to keep rolling and then get dragged back to the average curve with a bunch of silvers, yay for quitting while you're ahead.

Anyway back to the topic:
I've watched videos but many of them use high level princes and some units I don't have like VH, can anyone try and list necessary unit levels for 50/7? No need to go into the strategy since I can watch videos, just wondering what would be the minimum requirements.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway back to the topic:
I've watched videos but many of them use high level princes and some units I don't have like VH, can anyone try and list necessary units for 50/7? No need to go into the strategy since I can watch videos, just wondering what would be the minimum requirements.
Try this 1 ?

i think u mention you have sandra so this could work for you.
The top HA can be replaced with any HA as long they can survive the dark elf avenger (or withdraw them when the enemy hp is low) and nagi can be replaced with any ganker unit, just withdraw and put another unit to kill the mob in front there u should have enuff cost already
If you want to know which enemy drop the loot is top lane red goblin mage (2 magic crystal) / slime (ore) / middle dark elf archer (silver archer) (don't need 3 star to get all mithril ore anyway)

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What Sandra? My rolls were Esta/Despia/Jerome/Erenia.

Anyhow, 3 star seems pretty much out of question judging from what I've seen so far. I'm most worried about blockers which I've realized is a weakpoint of my team. Bluntly speaking I don't trust my current characters to be able to survive tanking the slimes or the wolf riders. Honestly sounds like they'll take more damage than my healer can handle and die.

Maybe I should just stick with 40/4 for now.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

getting so many freaking platinum armors from 80/9 and then the monday daily gave me 2 armors twice but Im out of all fairies except gold

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That feel when leveling up Anya with drops from 拠点争奪戦・後. Gold reserves steadily depleting, soon to be under 2 million. :l

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on June 18th between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Priest Warrior and the Giant Mithril Soldier" Second Phase Maps Added.
Other:
-Warrior Tactician Skill AW.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit(s) Changed.
-Continuous Synthesis Function Added.

Warrior Tactician Skill AW:
Platinum Uzume:
Raging Flame Formation (x seconds; self: intervals between attacks shortened; all allies' attack +20%; skill strengthened after use*; WT: ; CT:)
*Maximum of +30% attack to all allies after consecutive uses.

Last edited:

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So Noodlebowl is Upgrading from Token Buffer to Lawnmower?

Edit for Clarity: Not the Buffer of Tokens, but a person we keep around as our Token of good fortune. Although Mikoto's Token DO hurt >.>

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

My guess is that we do not need to re-select the unit we want to synthesis again after each synthesis.
sounds reasonable!

Yesterday I wasn't able to farm mithrill with all my charisma but I AW'd Karma! I am on 476 only ;/ Also, I dinged 188 lvl.

According to I should be able to get 1400 crystals (-5 cost and 9/10 skill) if I wont get unlucky with drops with 2 crystals left. I hope I can get her. Lately I've been regretting that I didn't farm Nagi as much as possible. She is really nice and solid girl and I have her only -3 and 6/10. Shame on me.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lately I've been regretting that I didn't farm Nagi as much as possible. She is really nice and solid girl and I have her only -3 and 6/10. Shame on me.
Its ok my nagi also CR-3 6/10 skill (now CR-4 *used time fairy on her from free gift 1* 9/10 skill *she ate too much rainbow fairy T_T like 10+)
Nagi event timing was bad its after gold rush and here i am trying hard to farm those platnum unit (ended up not using any at all)

As for this unit come join me barely almost enuff SC party for 1400 :p
I'm hitting the SC requirement seriusly really close that if i failed 1 day worth of farming i will end up failing 1400 mark. (also remember sometime when you recover stm from using SC u might wasting 5-6 mins from the counting time)
I'm praying to get better map on this 2nd part of week, without depending of drop rate chance luck cuz i'm hitting the requirement sooo close....

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had subpar luck with my drop rate farming the god-tier map for this first phase: 646

Taian did the extreme-tier map and managed 780 (he did got a level-up once, but spent crystals only on stamina like I did). All I have to show for this difference is 3 platinum armours...