What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I've decided to roll for the gold thief and obviously I regret it. At the very least I eventually got her, so it was not a total waste.

Moreover I got a lucky streak of three plats - the necromancer, witch Adelle and the bow rider. I sort of don't know what to do with them.

The necromancer doesn't look as ridiculously as Memento (I still can't get over why they dropped the original design and decided to make her a clueless loli) and has a more useful skill, but I have Memento at min cost / max skill, and the class is good only for the skeletons anyway...

Similar problem comes with witch Adelle - I have AW70 min cost Bellinda and well developed Elsa. HP up for entire team is tempting, but I'm not sure I will have resources to level her.

The bow rider at least has unique functionality. She has higher range than ninja/fencers and an incomming awakening. If they get bonus damage to fliers, like normal archers do, than she could really become useful. Anything more I should know about her?

PS. The theif stats are horrendous (unless they have crazy growth). She starts with around 50 atk, which is like 1/3 of an iron soldier.

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Barely managed to beat 40/4, can probably beat it easier with time but I'm not very confident in being able to beat 50/7... I think I'll just give up and farm this map. Although 30/2 is slightly tempting. Gives little item drops but I like that it gives crystals as well.

crow_mw

Reputation score

Here is side-by-side comparison of last map with and without the Thief. I don't understand all the author has written, but clearly the difference can be seen:

Here is a relatively easy strategy (for good units) to afk-farm last map. I have not tried this yet however, I am looking for a strat with thief.

This is the simplest afk-farm I have found (w/o theif), but it uses Zenobias AW aoe attack. Still, can be used as base to construct your afk strategy:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If anyone is interested I've made aegis android app installation guide (for both R.18 and all-age versions) on himeuta.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Emergency Maintenance on June 15th between 15:00~17:00:
-Android Version Game Not Activating for Some Devices Problem Fixed.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Quick question: Is Saki worth spending the DC on considering Hien and Nagi?

Other alternative is Akane in TP or to CR Spica.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

While skill AW Saki and Nagi fill 2 different roles, if u are on the "free" or "modest spend" side of the players, having an raising 2 black ninjas is a bit overkill. I would definitely cost reduce Spica if yours is at 14.
If you don't have Momiji and the black event healer, then Akane is a very good samurai option, but you have to aw her to be really useful.

crow_mw

Reputation score

I have an AW Saki and 50cc Nagi. I use Saki, as I like her more, but oh so often I wish she was Nagi instead. The reason is Nagi skill is really good. Not only it allows her to burst single targets faster (and that is how I use Ninjas the most - to assist in bursting tough targets) but also it makes her way more tanky, which is also quite useful. During previous event I used a strategy, that required the ranged DPS to tank one shot from Mahou shadow (when I was switching from Eden to Karma tank) and Saki could only rely on luck (50% dodge), while Nagi on skill had no issue at all. Bonus hp also come in handy on god-tier magic crystals map.

I have not yet skill awakened Saki and I will do so as soon as I have resources. A lot of times aoe damage will make her DPS even better than Nagi, but I feel for general purpose Ninja Nagi > Saki.

TL;DR; If you are on budget, don't get Saki if you have Nagi.

I also agree that working on min cost Spica will net you better results than either ninja.

-----------------------------

PS. I think Leda is bugged - she has 6 cost on character screen (w/o any reductions) and only costs 3 to deploy in actual battle.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

PS. I think Leda is bugged - she has 6 cost on character screen (w/o any reductions) and only costs 3 to deploy in actual battle.
That is an event buff. Most premium units have half cost or some other buff during the event they are introduced.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That is an event buff. Most premium units have half cost or some other buff during the event they are introduced.
I still wonder what the purpose of giving that 1.7x atk / 1/2 cost buff to her, when you see her status.......
I'm crying.... well ok her skill is useful , but her atk........ cry again.....

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does it matter that much? Her stats are indeed horrid but she's cheap to place and to begin with you probably don't want the thief for its stats anyway since the fact it makes enemies have 1.2x more hp/attack already ruins things.

I assume the reason she got buffs is just because it's the standard procedure for promotional units. It really is utterly pointless in this case though...

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I have an AW Saki and 50cc Nagi. I use Saki, as I like her more, but oh so often I wish she was Nagi instead. The reason is Nagi skill is really good. Not only it allows her to burst single targets faster (and that is how I use Ninjas the most - to assist in bursting tough targets) but also it makes her way more tanky, which is also quite useful. During previous event I used a strategy, that required the ranged DPS to tank one shot from Mahou shadow (when I was switching from Eden to Karma tank) and Saki could only rely on luck (50% dodge), while Nagi on skill had no issue at all. Bonus hp also come in handy on god-tier magic crystals map.

I have not yet skill awakened Saki and I will do so as soon as I have resources. A lot of times aoe damage will make her DPS even better than Nagi, but I feel for general purpose Ninja Nagi > Saki.

TL;DR; If you are on budget, don't get Saki if you have Nagi.

I also agree that working on min cost Spica will net you better results than either ninja.

-----------------------------

Thanks crow_mw and Altrius for your opinions. The thing is I have Nanaly, so I think I got the early rush and aoe covered, else CRing Spica would be good yes. So I am looking to see if I can get a ranged melee unit.....

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

God dammit, Aigis became so lagged ever since that annoying 'buffer error thing'

Anyone have similar problem ?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lol its was meant to be a joke.
we al know with her stat like that might be she can even be risk of death in 2 hit, so better not to deploy her (unless u need a serius quick deploy for small mosnter leak).
And yeah as you mention its normal to get buffed for new unit spotlight and she even got 1.7x atk, which usually the buff only up to 1.5x :p

@WilliamZero
My aigis actualy become smoother during 2x speed and is it just me or google chrome problem seem to be fixed although not 100%, but its alot better now (still froze during combining rarely)

theshadowm

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I feel like ever since performance got optimized I've been getting strange lag spikes. Like, mission begins and the entire game just freezes for a few seconds. Also leaving the game on for too long ends up with the fps very low.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I feel like ever since performance got optimized I've been getting strange lag spikes. Like, mission begins and the entire game just freezes for a few seconds. Also leaving the game on for too long ends up with the fps very low.
Yeah! I feel that part too. That's what I meant. Though in my case it can up to 1 minute for the freeze.

crow_mw

Reputation score

Oops, this only shows that I never had an event unit before. Thx.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well time to start farming the black fairies from the final Revival map. QAQ

Got to level Anya up, AW her, throw Happy on her, and beat Amon.

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Any of these any good? The plat archer, the gold ranger and gold monk. Got bored and rolled 4 more times.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@bladeguy:
Like I told Sh1ro at Himeuta, all premium plat+ units are good.

Asking if a premium unit is any good is not worth answering unless you're in a position where you have to make a decision between similar units. For example, asking if Victoria is worth raising despite having Nanaly, Bashira, or an AW Claire is a question worth answering (I may have saved a comparison chart). But if you're going to ask if someone like the Platinum Mage Armour Jessica is any good without telling us you already have the Black Mage Armour Grace, then that's just going to waste other people's time formulating a thoughtful reply.

Some premium characters are better than others due to imbalance, so it's less a matter that a character is not any good, but a matter that a character is not as good as some other premium character. Princess Lilia gets a lot of grief for being weak when she's compared to Princess Sherry, and Witch Adelle was getting a lot of grief when she was compared to Witch Figneria back when her AW ability only raised team HP by +4%, which the staff buffed to +6% and finally +10%. So, even if a certain character is weaker than their premium peers, they'll probably get fixed in the future. The Black Angel Sophie was considered a joke character until Skill AW fixed her, but she was never a bad character; she was just one of the worst blacks. Nowadays, the Black Dark Fighter Cornelia is the one most people consider as the worst black unit.

Rangers don't have an awakening, so they're an unknown quality. Their traps can deal true damage, and don't count towards the unit placement limit (3 traps total per ranger deployed), but perish upon attacking an enemy before stopping them for 2.5 seconds (they're not good if there are enemies that deal AoE damage, since that's the only way for enemies to target them). The class is immune to weather effects, which might or might not be a problem for you (I haven't experienced any weather that made things so hard that I wished I had someone like the Platinum Witch Eliza yet).

The Gold Monk Momo has everything known about her but not many people have her, so asking if she's any good depends on if you already have a monk that you haven't raised up yet, which would require a stat and dps comparison, since it's unknown if she has a special niche or meta situations where she'll grant you a clear or 3-star victory like Fedora/Bella can for the Youkai Subjugation map.

Last edited: