What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Pupuru just killed my game during skill activation. (apparently I tried to use it during both black and one red waves)

EDIT:
I switched Pupuru with AW Mehlis. I dont like crashes during game, I lose too much ;<
Ouch :(

I think I read someone say that Sandra also caused crash for them during skill activation on a map with a bunch of enemies too. They really need to fix this + chrome issue soon :3

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ouch :(

I think I read someone say that Sandra also caused crash for them during skill activation on a map with a bunch of enemies too. They really need to fix this + chrome issue soon :3
Yep, it also happend to me once. When I tried to kill too many eyes.

erohen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait, I just noticed this and haven't seen it before in any of Petite's other updates:
Premium Summoning:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Rates:
+Platinum: 6x; Black: 7x.

This doesn't apply to all platinum and black units does it? I imagine this only goes for the chance up units, but the way it's worded makes me curious and it'd be too great of a chance to miss by not asking.

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

What that there means is that, in the off-chance you Roll and Plat, or Black, Of the Selection of Units you could get, the chance to get the featured unit is increased by that much.

For example, there's a 3% chance to get a Black. That does not shoot up to a glorious 18. It stays at 3.

When you roll that three, there's about 20 black units, so a 5% chance to get any one of them. The featured unit get's a bump up to their percentage on that 5%, which would make her something like 35%

Aside from my 3% in the example, my numbers are purely for the purpose of example and not the actuall rates.

ShinigamiRikko

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question here: I see some characters with 100000 G in the trading post.Can you buy them by paying this amount of G? Since this function isnt in the Nutaku version it would be nice if someone could explain what it does.:confused:
My japanese isnt that good yet and I would rather not do something stupid which could hinder my play.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@ShinigamiRikko:

Trade specific silver units and 100,000 gold for specific units:
Monk Dan: Silver Ninja
Magic Fencer Ricardo: Silver Mage
Angel Niel: Silver Valkyrie
Priest Warrior Ether: Silver Healer
Vampire Hunter Khuri: Silver Witch
Gunner Persis: Silver Pirate

You can refer to this post at in case you forget this.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cannot beat male only god tier affection map.

This is impossibleu! (Needs to level new male units now ._. )

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm starting to think that i should start stocking female affection item.
Maybe 50 diamond / 80 ruby ? does the limit can bypass 99 ?
So in future i don't need to do wednesday daily anymore. (the chr can be used to lvl unit while stm can be used for chalenge fairy / or saved for thursday daily)
Well considering how i still don't have much unit atm, this might be my chance :p

all these 1 kill shot skill, it make you wonder what their future aw skill going to be.... maybe sandra from cross slash become 8 side slash ? lol

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Dragonpaladin
It's the same for me as well. I knew I wouldn't be able to clear it with the male units I have, but I gave it a chance and it was a struggle. I need to level up some ranged male units. I need Stray and Roberto. :(

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm starting to think that i should start stocking female affection item.
Maybe 50 diamond / 80 ruby ? does the limit can bypass 99 ?
So in future i don't need to do wednesday daily anymore. (the chr can be used to lvl unit while stm can be used for chalenge fairy / or saved for thursday daily)
Well considering how i still don't have much unit atm, this might be my chance :p

all these 1 kill shot skill, it make you wonder what their future aw skill going to be.... maybe sandra from cross slash become 8 side slash ? lol
So far, i've collected over 200 per stack, so it definitely exceeds 99. Just not sure what's the upper limit.

ieyasu

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Dragonpaladin
It's the same for me as well. I knew I wouldn't be able to clear it with the male units I have, but I gave it a chance and it was a struggle. I need to level up some ranged male units. I need Stray and Roberto. :(

I have a spare roberto. Would totally trade it with you, if there's a trading system. :c

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds like Aegis app crashing like crazy =o

As for male items: gah, I don't remember last time when I tried it. My only lvled male is probably Valery and...

yep, thats all.

I have hundreds of male affection items. Anyway, I was farming Wed daily for a while and now my Belinda is 100% affection (from 0) - she is only CC25 but now I have a reason to AW her fast.
I have 15 rubys left but I am saving them for whoever I will have to raise.

EDIT:

LOL ieyasu, whom what I see you have A LOT OF spare units. Why you dont lvl them @_@_@_@_@

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With all these bait.... spending SC
I'm scared there will be alot event that require farming / collection next.
For now i'm glad weekend been taken by amon map, but who knows when they gonna implement revival event like sorano (and another great unit).
The platinum bishop is star event right (wishing it)

@Ieyasu
gime some of your unit :p as free player a black gacha unit felt like imposible for me

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With all these bait.... spending SC
I'm scared there will be alot event that require farming / collection next.
I ate so many SC during this 1.5 bonus I am close to getting gold stamp D:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I ate so many SC during this 1.5 bonus I am close to getting gold stamp D:
gold stamp?
arent those stamp for when you buy SC ?
The 3 coloured stamp like daily 1.

Edit: i just recheck petite old post regarding the stampt card, he did mention crystal you spend will be unlocking it, but i still have no idea how to redeem it.
Wasn't able to redeem it last month as well

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So far, i've collected over 200 per stack, so it definitely exceeds 99. Just not sure what's the upper limit.
Most of the max item totals are in the game's help file. For affection/confidence items, it's 999.

@Altrius:
You gain the stamp cards by spending sacred crystals. If you don't spend 50 or 100 within a month, then the amount you need to spend is reset for the next month. You can see how close you are to your next stamp card by going to 'stamp card' in the help menu.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks will check, i remember i spend alot SC on sorano / nagi event, maybe i can hit silver stampt with this 1.5x drop rate too.
Last month i completely no idea what the stampt change about

Edit: 22 SC need to be spended for next tier.... ok i might as well stop now i don't wanna get hurt if i don't have SC for event.
+ petite if you want to update your info on sandra in himeuta... her lvl 70 stat 1954hp / 492 +84 atk / 330 + 84 def (+ is affection)

Last edited:

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is Aigis under maintenance now ?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance Spoiler for the 28th:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Maou's Labyrinth" (魔王の迷宮) Begins.
+While scouting, the party rescues a girl that was being attacked by monsters while she was investigating a labyrinth turned monster base. The girl asks the party to come with her to the Maou's labyrinth.
Other:
-Dragon Knight Awakening to Dragon Lord.
-Soldier Elite Skill AW.
Apology:
-1 crystal for bug that causes characters not to attack the Majin.

Platinum Bishop Paula:

Skill: Heal Magic Plus (Increases Range and Attack to Heal Allies while in Effect.)

(Premium Summoning) Platinum Dragon Rider Erenia:

Event Bonus: 1.7x Attack and 1/2 Cost.

Soldier Elite Skill AW:
Gold Soldier Katie:
Reinforcement Request・Defensive (40 seconds; Immediately Gain 15 Sortie, and Raises Katie's Defence 1.8x; CT: ; WT: )

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Soldier aw skill.... for some reason is felt strange if you check there duration 40s.
It basicaly mean if we just focus using soldier for cost recovery it will be take alot longer until we can reuse the skill again.
Since its soldier maybe its more focused to 1 time use and withdraw ?