Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Holy shit that power creep.

How are droprates for events?

I believe rule of thumb is

6 stam ~ 50%
12 stam ~ 100%

Am I right? What would 2 stam and 3 stam be?
Slight correction:
7 stam ~ 50%
12 stam ~ 100%

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well let me change that to people with full/ near full awakened teams should be more accurate for a difficulty higher than god tier.

btw how exactly do you use Hp increase skills as Pseudo healing since gina will have this.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Anelai
Instant level 65 for Sapphires! It's going to be really tempting to use it on Kaguya.
Mine is lvl 65 max affection, skill 8/10 and for quite a while. I am not sure why I did not AW her yet =o I also have 5 joker fairies with 6th one coming this month. I hope I will be able to obtain this new better exp bucket. Making plans for something I am not sure will be available for me is sick.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Gotta have confidence! Even if I'm likely to fail because it's the highest difficulty, I will try my best. It's also a completion type mission so I can focus on getting item drops if I can at least get 1-star.

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Slight correction:
7 stam ~ 50%
12 stam ~ 100%
Thanks.

For event units,
2 stam ~ ?
3 stam ~ ?
7 stam ~ 50%
12 stam ~ 100%

Anyone can fill in the question marks.

How about silvers.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on May 21st Between 10:00~15:00:
Contents:
-Emergency Mission "Certain Kill Sword that Cuts the Sky" Ends.
-Revival Mission "Gold Rush 1" Begins.
+PC/Android All-age Version Only: May 21st~28th at 10:00.
-Majin Advent Mission "Hellfire Aamon" (炎獄のアモン) Begins.
+Sat-Sun Daily Mission Between May 23rd at 0:00~June 14th at 23:59.
+Majin Difficulty that Surpasses God-tier Difficulty.
+Collect All Drop Items for Completion Reward: Black Armour (5K EXP)
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit(s) Changed.
-Monk Skill AW
Apology:
-Apology Crystal for Serial Code bug, where it rarely won't work.
-Apology Crystal for Daily Mission bug, where drop rate is higher than normal.

I guess that explains why I got 4 platinum armours on Monday, despite spending all of my stamina on Ling's event, and did 4 trips to the Tuesday daily for 5 plat, 1 black, and 1 rainbow fairy. Would suck if all of those drops are due to the bug.

Gold Rush 1 Revival Banner:

New Mission Added Each Day at 0:00 for 7 days.

Day #1: Bella and Garrett
Day #2: Iris and Carrie
Day #3: Claire and Berenice
Day #4: Kyuteri and Conrad
Day #5: Fedora
Day #6: Barbastraff
Day #7: Betty

Majin Advent Banner:

Monk AW Skill:
Gold Monk Gina:
Pump-up: During Skill, Gina HPx3; Attack 1.5x. Gina can gain 5k+ HP from this.

Platinum Monk Ling:
Qigong Rasenha (Life Energy Spiral Rupture): Raises attack speed and gives her an AoE attack against nearby land enemies.

Animation of Ling's AW Skill:

How to Pump-Up Gina and other Dogs:

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

-Apology Crystal for Serial Code bug, where it rarely won't work.
-Apology Crystal for Daily Mission bug, where drop rate is higher than normal.

I guess that explains why I got 4 platinum armours on Monday, despite spending all of my stamina on Ling's event, and did 4 trips to the Tuesday daily for 5 plat, 1 black, and 1 rainbow fairy. Would suck if all of those drops are due to the bug.
And here I was thinking my days of bad luck with fairy rescue and gifts had finally ended... turns out to be a bug...
Nemesis mode... D.EEEEE.V.S.

coff coff, I mean S.T.AAAAA.R.S. ...

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, that really does explain the black fairy drops I was getting. I probably got the short end on the gold daily though because there were 2 runs where I got 2 gold armors twice in a row, and only 1 platinum armor after all the runs. I should take advantage of the increased drops for magic crystals.

I'm excited for the Gold Rush 1 revival because I can cost reduce Betty, Fedora, and Kyuteri. On the other hand, I can keep the second Betty and AW her for two deployments of her instead of getting her a cost reduction. Two Betty and Maurette will allow for some interesting gold farming strategies.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lies that drop rate bug is LIES !!!
i still only got 1 platinum armor on monday (ex map) and only 3 platinum fairy on tuesday (ex map)
Is my luck that bad that bug doesn't help it at all :eek:

Ah got tons of crystal / ruby in wednesday daily so i'm happy.

This 1st gold rush all drop is fairy, can i assume their drop rate quite high since its only gold / bronze / iron fairy :confused:
Regarding the majin event part *raise white flag* even now i can barely clear 100/2 map or 90/12 map / hopefuly there always the easy low lvl video around

Last edited:

BlueMoon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

About the daily drop rate bug:

Apparently the 1.5x drop rate was applied to dailies according to many players' observation. According to Aegis streamers on Niconico and players who posted on the bbspink Aegis thread, the 1.5x bug started around 8~9 pm JPT on Monday.

I was watching someone stream during that time and he literally got 5~6 gold cans every single run (Extreme tier), consistently for the 10-15 runs he did while I was watching. So I checked out other streamers and sure enough, they were also getting 5-6 gold cans per run, which was unusually high. By the time Monday was over, I was able to squeeze in 11 runs during 10pm~12am JPT by spending SC, and sure enough I also got 5-6 gold cans per run on extreme (with only 1 run with 4 gold cans) + 2 tin cans.

Someone also tested by running mid-tier Fairy Rescue daily, which normally has 70%(?) drop rate for silver fairy - with 1.5x it becomes 105%. He did 50+ runs and sure enough, silver fairy dropped every single time.

Next was affection daily - Extreme tier has 4x of 70%? crystal (水晶) drop, so with 1.5x all 4 crystals should drop every single run. And sure enough, I ran extreme tier about ~20 times once Wednesday started and got 4x crystals every single run (+ unusually high ruby drops). Other Niconico streamers also got same results.

Many people actually thought it was some kind of unannounced "Fever Time" for dailies, or that they mistakenly applied the 1.5x bonus that people thought would come next week instead. Alas, it turned out to be just a bug lol

Since they announced it was a bug (and apparently fixed it without even needing maintenance) - I tried running affection daily extreme tier and sure enough, only got 1 crystal out of 4 possible drops.

Now the question people have started asking on Niconico streams and also bbspink is, if they can change drop rates without even needing maintenance - who knows what they are changing behind the scenes all along without us knowing? (challenge quest drop rates... story mission drops... or goddess Aegis forbid, gatcha rates - scary :eek:).

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hm, nothing new in the upcoming maintenance report other than the chance-up premium summoning units changing. Either, they're giving us a whole week off, or they're keeping the next emergency mission or event secret.

@exkale:
I can't think of any story mission or challenge quest maps worth farming with a gold get character that would make you want a second Betty. The closest things would be the Dragonewt Invasion and Dragon Princess's Revival events, but we haven't had a chance to try those with Maurette yet (I can use both Betty and Maurette to clear 100% of the monsters on Low Cost Battle and Rural Gate). If anything, a Destroyer Lyra would be useful to have around since she has the health to survive stuff like mummies, and crack down armoured opponents due to her AW-class perk, but a second Betty just seems unnecessary.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Petite
Thanks for the input. Having Maurette and Betty should be enough then. I will feed the Betty from this Gold Rush to the main one. At least she'll get some stat boosts and maybe a skill up.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah I didn't say anything, but I was getting 2-3 black fairies every run on the highest tier one. My inbox is full of them. Just thought I was lucky for once. Think I got like a dozen or so during it + plat fairies. Wish I knew, woulda spent some crystals :p It was only like 5-6 runs so I didn't think much of it.

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That what i want to do as well :(
basicaly I'm missing 5 black fairy to get nagi to lvl 80 CC so i can start working on awaken her.
Want that ninja -2 cost (and still hating her AW ability)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i thonk I missed it at all... D:
I ate all my sta on Monday before bug happend (I rememmber one run ewith quite good drops ), then on wed daily I was having 2 drops max and I did it just a few times.

Everything happend with Wednesday daily. First run I've got all 7 drops, all of the others were 6 drops all the time with one exception 5 drops.

Btw. Am I the only one who is not very excited for this week ? I have a feeling they doesn't have anything new for us :/

EDIT:
I just installed aehis all age kn android using this link

I clicked second button, then got asked if I want to open it with DMM app. And here I am, having both of them installed on one tab.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Apology Crystal for Daily Mission bug, where drop rate is higher than normal.
'You had some unusually high drops, here have a crystal as an apology' XD.

Pumped up for Maijin mission. I am out of exp cans atm, so hope I won't be needing to level someone, if this mission is one weekend only.

Why the hell do they add those all-age version events? They are available for R players as well, though its extra pain to get to them. Do they think people will just switch to all-age so they can stop running R?

EDIT:
I just installed aehis all age kn android using this link

I clicked second button, then got asked if I want to open it with DMM app. And here I am, having both of them installed on one tab.
Did it install alongside the R version or you can only have 1 at the same time?

In other news - I've reached 200 today, yay.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As mentioned above - I have both versions installed on my tablet. For obvious reasons I can't have 2 running at same time but I can switch between R and all age with no problems.
I have two almost same icons for Aegis now:
One has gold stroke (all age) and one has big "R" written, it is 18+ version. If I want to start all age I have to close R version etc...

I also had to patch all age so they do not share it's patching options.

For now I have installed two different games which for some weird reasons have similar icons :)

Gratz on your 200

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why the hell do they add those all-age version events? They are available for R players as well, though its extra pain to get to them. Do they think people will just switch to all-age so they can stop running R?
It's obvious that they want the playerbase from the R-18 version consolidated into the All-age version so it would boost its rankings. Right now, All-age Aegis is 5th after Kancolle, Touken Ranbu Online, Tolove-ru Trouble Darkness Idol Revolution*, and Kanpani Girls**.

*This has a horrible gacha: something like 300 yen for a 1% chance at the penultimate tier, and 0.5% for the ultimate tier. This makes Aegis seem significantly less awful with its 5 crystals for its 3% chance at the ultimate tier (particularly when high paying players can only spend 66 yen for a crystal making it around 330 yen per summon). For something new, I really have a hard time fathoming why anyone thinks it's a good idea to emulate the gacha rates of the unethical social games.

**There's a rivalry between the playerbase for this game and Aegis's where the Kanpani Girls players think they're better than Aegis players to the point they say they're better at acquiring information and data for Aegis than its own fanbase, which is partially true.

Last edited:

yeehaws

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Do the KG datamine or something?

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Erw, how is the ranking calculated than? Since this is the same service, just different clients, any reasonable ranking would just take into account total playerbase / number of hits, without taking into account which client is used...