Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

where i can find some serial codes ?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm going to commend the players that spend a lot of money on this game. Farming some maps a bunch of times can get really tedious. It was a lot more tedious when I was still leveling up Spica so she can break 625 attack. Without that much attack, I had to do a lot more setting up to do so I can clear the 60/8 mission. I was really glad I could afk after activating Spica's skill when she broke 625 attack. It took me hours to reach my goal of 900 magic crystals today so I can grab 1 copy of Spica, 2 copies of Saki, and 1 AW fairy. I can farm for another AW fairy but I'm burnt out and I can wait another week before I need the second one.

The worst part after farming all of this today? I can't AW Belinda or Anya. I'm missing 1 witch and 1 HA orb. :(

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Estelle looks temping to gacha for, But I've learnt my lesson after spending around 800 bucks on this game. Saving for black samurai, and never spending a dime again! Nagi ate whatever urges I have left, and I need to AW her. Sasha and Odette should be enough magic damage for me.

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Eden is so <3 in Solano's maps.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dunno if it was already posted but I used something similar to:

To clear the final HA event map (90/12). Used an Un CC'd Belinda instead of the CC'd gold Witch, Desupia instead of Nenya the Cat Witch and Shiho instead of that gold Santa girl Witch.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm glad i don't need this plat HA, since she not defensive type
Only have 1 witch and basicaly can't clear that last map so i will be focusing sorano event this whole week :D. (usually used druid for 2nd witch replacement)
Roughtly estimate i should be able to get 2.5 copy this week with just natural regen.
And yeah as some ppl here mention those revival crystal not 100% drop, i got only 1 x 3 only of the graveyard map (its time to stock those archer for awakening (CC + awaken = 7 archer is ZZzzz...)and 3 x 2 only on the last efreet map :(.
Still no idea whats the drop rate % its really high something like 80-90%

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a strategy to defeat Miranda's last map that doesn't require 3-4 witches? I'm really have big issues because I only have Calliope and Cloris for my witches.

Is my team.

The closest I got was one staring the map but still let a few units get past and girls die, and I was using Draa's strategy.

I would replace some girls with Pururin and Memento, but I'm not sure if they're that good to use.

A week before this event, I was trying to CC Nenya but I messed up and ended up using all my other Nenya copies. I was trying to cost reduce her >_>
So now I can't CC her, or any of my other witches during this time since unfortunately the only event map that drops a silver witch is the map I'm having trouble with.

Anyone got any advice?

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@Mewwy Your team seems solid enough to handle it with the 4 witch strategy. Depending on your skill level on Pales and affection on Odette, Odette might be the better mage to use (she can reduce damage from the white armors as well).

Use Chloris and Calliope on the right side (if the prince dies, you need to level those two up or increase their skill/max affection), and activate Iris' skill when the first white armor attacks you. Memento and Pupuru on the left side should be able to do their part (if you have enough cost, throw down a skeleton to stall Miranda). As for the left healer, Arisa can have her skill up if you place her before the 2 witch replacements, but whether that is necessary is up to you. Then, with Lucille taking care of the top white armor, you only have to worry about the bottom one.

daturtle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

30 rolls to try to get the new black mage, get the black witch instead...
another 30 rolls to try again, gets 4 plats and no blacks OTL...
Last try tomorrow, up to another 30 rolls.
This is the first time i've spent this much money in one go.

Evil god aigis.
On the up side, i finally got Seria (I can finally get decent fairy drops)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for all of the event maps.

Took a while due to me saving screenshots for the event to prevent myself from doing a map and then losing all of my drops due to an emergency maintenance, which seems to aggravate my bad habit of putting things off for way too long. Then again, I guess this habit prevents me from foolishly wasting money on this game, but even then, there wasn't that much text to translate...

anyone know how I can get a bitcash ex code for the campaign? I want it for another game.
There's multiple ways, though it's harder if you don't have a friend in Japan who can buy them for you, which is what I had to do for the DMM Money cards for Jessica and Mel.

Japanese Auction:

Sutoweb:

(These people have requirements before they will send you codes that you need to read beforehand, but other people have used them.)

@Claudios:
There are only 3 serial codes available, and they're all unique ones that require you purchase a product first:
Sapphire Princess Kaguya (Light Novel)
Sapphire Maid Hikage (Light Novel)
Gold Monk Gina (Onahole)

The game has links to all of these under the キャンペーン tab below the game application. It's easy enough to import the light novels from several overseas shops, but the Onahole might be more complicated to import (I don't have any experience with those kinds of things).

There aren't any regular serial codes right now, but I'll post them in my signature as soon as one is available.

Last edited:

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Quick someone help me rob a bank so I can get the money i'd probably need to roll the black mage from gacha.

Got my copy of the plat summoner just farmed the extreme heat map, was pretty easy,

I had 3 MVP for this one
Bashira for taking out the early wave of gobbos with the help of the prince.
Princess Oliver for tanking everything that comes from the top.
And Anya for tanking everything from the right.
Honorable mention to Despina for bursting the stuff on the right with her spin to win AW skill.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Quick someone help me rob a bank so I can get the money i'd probably need to roll the black mage from gacha.

Got my copy of the plat summoner just farmed the extreme heat map, was pretty easy,
You sure about farming ex map heat map ?
Well if you also want the demon crystal and diamond + wine i guess thats ok, but if its purely revival crystal i think the normal heat map have the most of it compared with stamina ratio

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well if you also want the demon crystal and diamond + wine i guess thats ok,
I thought someone maybe petite posted earlier that it had the best stam ratio may have misread, oh well too late now I only wanted 1 copy, the diamonds from the extreme were a nice bonus though, I now have 5? girls in need of loving and im all out of rocks.

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well if you also want the demon crystal and diamond + wine i guess thats ok, but if its purely revival crystal i think the normal heat map have the most of it compared with stamina ratio
If i not wrong ex fire map give 8 compared to oter map. I could be wrong... Checking the list now.

EDIT : Yup seems right. I'm doing last map because it gave more chance plus demon crystal

Last edited:

shirka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Was hoping anyone could tell me what this says, won't let me play and I'm not sure why. Thanks!

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was hoping anyone could tell me what this says, won't let me play and I'm not sure why. Thanks!

Your game data became corrupted, and you're unable to play.

You need to contact the staff with the query report feature below the game's application. I'll update this post with the one used by someone else that worked if you're uncomfortable typing in Japanese when I have time.

EDIT:
KatsuraJun said:
Code:
新しいパソコンからゲームをアクセスした後、神聖結晶をつかったらこのエラーが出ました。

セーブデータに異常があるためゲームを遊ぶことができません
The message goes something like "After accessing the game from a new computer, I got this error after using a sacred crystal."

I was on the fence about explaining the whole story (changed the clock on my computer because of GW2 support conversation, logged onto aegis, changed my time back, etc) or just playing dumb about why it happened, but my friend noted that she thought the actual story sounded like I was trying to cheat the system, so I just went with playing dumb about what happened and just said I got a new computer.

They sent a message back saying it seems my save data was corrupted, and that they're going to investigate whether or not it was a mistake or if I was trying to cheat the system by gaining time. A day later they messaged me back saying it should be fixed now and to check if it works and if I got the sacred crystal in question.

Dunno if this will be any help, but you're welcome to use the message I used. You can cut out the first part before the comma, if you want to leave out the new computer.

How to send the message:

Scroll to the bottom of the page for the game.

[insert error message]

Last edited:

shirka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, I'll try contacting them and hopefully it'll be fine. My clock somehow reverted back to my regular time as I was loading, but hopefully I'll be fine.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So apparently you can field Anya twice.

(Aegis bug with cost reduction by front-line strategist. Not sure how to re-produce it though, so just an interesting phenomenal. When I accidentally got the first Anya killed, the second disappeared as well)

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I successfully rehabilitated my waltz with the gold rush copies 4/5 copies I used gave a skill up so shes 7/10 now and at 5 cost cced I'll just do the rest with rainbow fairies at some point