What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

@Petite
Hmm. The speculation about the tengu packs is going to make me feel worried about how to approach the subjugation missions. Now this is making me think about the other types of enemies that will appear in the mission. I can deal with the ushioni fine, but the kamaitachi packs can be threatening if I get caught off guard. The kamaitachis were really troublesome in the story missions because of their speed, damage, and lack of preparation time. Fuujin is going to be really troublesome as well if he does make an appearance.

I should be worried about undead samurais as well because Olivia can't cover every position. I better think of a team that can handle this map.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sees they have noticed people are not too hyped about the ninja, so they announce a Youkai subjugation mission... Still, I wouldn't be too worried about karasu tengu flocks. If Nagi can kill them before they wipe the floor, than archers, who have greater range, should be able to do that as well.

Hurray for Sorano AW! Hope she gets something good!

Thanks for the questionnaire, Petite, but do we really want shota in Aegis ??

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

4 week event ?
What kind of event this going to be :eek:

I really WISH...... i have necromancer T_T.
Seriusly these tengu mechanic anoyed the hell out of me -.- (1st time seeing it i though they are karasu (crow) why its called tengu? the 1 with long nose)
Sure thing i have pupuru for the tree of life but they are costly to deploy :(
hope they dont make me bring more than 3 iron soldier (dont have max CR bronze sold =P no time to lvl him up)

arisato minato

Reputation score

4 week event ?
What kind of event this going to be :eek:

I really WISH...... i have necromancer T_T.
Seriusly these tengu mechanic anoyed the hell out of me -.- (1st time seeing it i though they are karasu (crow) why its called tengu? the 1 with long nose)
Sure thing i have pupuru for the tree of life but they are costly to deploy :(
hope they dont make me bring more than 3 iron soldier (dont have max CR bronze sold =P no time to lvl him up)
They are Karasu-Tengu ( 鴉 天狗) because they are Tengu with Crow beak and wings

Again a flock of Karasu Tengu my only worry is the number of armed Karasu Tengu. Again Fran with 1500 hp and 10% magical resistance they flat out deal 1200 damage so it would be terrible if there would be more than one at the same times.

btw: i thought the thing on Sorano's head is her headband or something. Did not actually think that those are her wing.

Runzega

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure what to do with my demon crystals, I have 200. Should I get the archer? I only have Bella as an above silver archer. Should I keep saving and get the ninja? should i keep saving them up and get the healer when she gets back in? Iris is my only above silver healer.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm not sure what to do with my demon crystals, I have 200. Should I get the archer? I only have Bella as an above silver archer. Should I keep saving and get the ninja? should i keep saving them up and get the healer when she gets back in? Iris is my only above silver healer.
MMmmmm Spica is somewhat superior but if u only have silver healers a plat one could really help. U definitely want both of them at some point, start with the one u like most. The ninja is not worth it for u at this point, just too expensive and a lot less useful.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I agree of getting spica as well.
My reason is her high atk (elf race) and being archer for starting deploy really helped you.
She also come with 1 less cost than platinum archer (the same as gold cost), but only can be CR-2 max
Also Spica atk is abit faster than other archer (sniper atk 0.97x/sec, CC spica atk 1.03x/sec)
Take care of her lack of HP though don't put her in place where she geting alot hit (+care on poison)

WiliamZero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming April 30th Maintenance Info:
-Golden Week Special Revival Event "Summoned Beast Slumbering in the Earth".
+Platinum Summoner Sorano (150 revival crystals first copy> 100 revival crystals).
+April 30th~May 7th (Every Day Revival Event).
-Subjugation Mission "Night Parade of a Thousand Youkai" ( ) Begins (April 30th~May 28th).
+Black Ninja Nagi Will Be A Trump Card for Subjugation Mission.
AW:
-Summoner Awakening.
Skill AW:
-Gold Heavy Armour Garrett: Attack Speed and Attack Strength Raised.
Apology:
-One Apology Crystal for 400 Error During Synthesis for Users Registered before April 27th at 10:00.

Sorano AW Illustration:
Great News! I wanna Sorano ever since I see her first time in wiki. But I not play the game yet back then.

So What Nagi is Trump Card. Don't care, unless the reward is HAPPY. I believe I can do 100 or 300 ones instead of 400 or 500. Getting 10K isn't hard enough (certainly 400 and 500 reward is great, but... )

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If Nagi is going to be a trump card, then there may be a kappa or red oni rush. Otherwise, Nagi isn't going to be a trump card of any sort. She can't really dent the spider, she can't one shot the karasus either, and most certainly can't harm those mud creatures.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Guys, can someone tell me exact number of hours left in this Nagi event?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

30 hours remaining.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

With maint included in those 30?
Maintenance is not included in those 30 hours. It is the time left until maintenance, which is the same as the time left until the event ends.

SybillaISsoCUTE

Reputation score

Maintenance is not included in those 30 hours. It is the time left until maintenance, which is the same as the time left until the event ends.
Ok, thanx for info man. wasn't sure if i need to spent 1 SC or not.

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If Nagi is going to be a trump card, then there may be a kappa or red oni rush. Otherwise, Nagi isn't going to be a trump card of any sort. She can't really dent the spider, she can't one shot the karasus either, and most certainly can't harm those mud creatures.
Always expect a zerg :p

Being able to deal with a kappa, red oni, or kamaitachi rush is a good thing. At 1k damage with Waltz, the kappas will lose a large chunk of their health in one hit. Being able to kill them in 2~3 hits when Nagi has her buff up should help a lot since soldiers like Aria can't really tank 3 of them at the same time. One thing I think might happen is that they'll bundle up the kappa rush with a flock of tengu. Having Nagi clear the kappa, because she wouldn't target the tengu first, would help the front-line units a lot. Other than that, I do plan on getting Spica awakened immediately after maintenance because I will need a second Artemis to deal with the tengu. Only having Claire might make it difficult for me.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Karasu Tengu flock (approximately 1500 magic damage or 2250 if buffed by Nurarihyon).
Is the above supposed to be hard?

Platinum Artemis + Dancer if not afking.
Otherwise, 3x healer on a high level Dominion.

There should be enough time to heal in between the shots if 4 tengus.
(At least even something as bs as tiny versus giant 2 has a lag time you can take advantage of)

Sorano AW
+_+
Finally. Finalllyyy~!

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Upcoming Maintenance on April 30th Between 10:00~15:00:
-Emergency Mission "Youkai Taisen" Ends.
-Emergency Mission "Holy Sledge Hammer Champion's Challenge" (聖鎚闘士の挑戦) Begins.
+Platinum Heavy Armour Miranda.
++Skill: Sledge Hammer (Skill Max: 25 seconds; Attack Speed Decreased; 4x Attack).
-Golden Week Special Revival Event "Summoned Beast Slumbering in the Earth".
+Platinum Summoner Sorano (150 revival crystals first copy> 100 revival crystals).
+April 30th~May 7th (Every Day Revival Event).
-Subjugation Mission "Night Parade of a Thousand Youkai" ( ) Begins (April 30th~May 28th).
+Black Ninja Nagi Will Be A Trump Card for Subjugation Mission.
AW:
-Summoner Special Awakening.
Gigant Armour Skill AW:
-Gold Heavy Armour Garrett: Attack Speed and Attack Strength Raised.
Apology:
-One Apology Crystal for 400 Error During Synthesis for Users Registered before April 27th at 10:00.
Other:
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Changed.

Sorano AW Illustration:
Platinum Heavy Armour Miranda Illustration:

Getting a strange sense of déjà vu here...

Last edited:

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Miranda's illustration looks familiar... is that まきリン? Her skill basically makes her a plat version of Dine then I guess?

Don't think I'll even want her, so its exp cans and free crystal reserves for me! Nagi's event took a lot out of me, so this can help me a bit.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that is a heavy armor I will want to have, even if she's going to compete with other defensive units I have. While I do have Jelius, Anya, Olivia, Elva, and Maribelle, I can probably completely replace both Elva and Maribelle for Miranda. I just wonder if she'll have the same limitations as Deine, where her cost is slightly higher because of the skill she has. Even if she's not going to be great, she can join with Maribelle as my secondary option for tanky bruiser. Her illustration alone will justify her use.

Having these two events together is going to make it tough to get both Sorano and Miranda at low cost, so I will focus more on Miranda. I'll be content with Sorano at 0 CR. If it's going to be a farmable unit, then it's finally time to save all the copies again. Need that CC70 asap. :D

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Miranda's illustration looks familiar... is that まきリン?
Yes, it's , and he made it so Miranda is a rare DFC character (貧乳) to combat the abundance of titty monsters (I think the only other character that falls under this category is Asar).

I'm 2 trips away from being done with Nagi's event (only got 1 rainbow fairy, but I got platinum armours to drop on 25% of my trips during the first phase). So I have 7 sacred crystals I have to spend today or tomorrow. A small part of me was extremely tempted to do 11 premium summons to see if I could get Inari, but I flushed the temptation out of my system after seeing enough posts by users who didn't get her—one user spent 90,000 yen, and didn't get her because of Anelia—and thanks to Kemocolle's current event having a couple youko characters that I like more (Cool Onee-san and Lolikyonyuu Imouto-sans):

Would be nice if the new Subjugation Mission has a nekomata character as its reward, though if they decide to pull the same thing they did with Maurette would mean that I would have to start nagging everyone to get 10,000 subjugations and create dummy accounts to get more depending on the character's aesthetic appeal.

Last edited: