What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Time Fairy will be useless and stuck in my mailbox too. I feel like the only good choice is to pick a black-grade unit that benefits a lot from having a low cost. Nanaly is the obvious choice because archers are usually deployed early, but there's no way I'm ever getting one unless I get really lucky. I would love to use it on Olivia, but I'm always deploying her after a reinforcement or late into a mission so it feels like a waste. In the event that I do end up saving 3 fairies somehow, then it's possible for me to get her to min-cost and enjoy having a 17 cost Black princess.

edit: oops, meant to say nanaly. spica's been on my mind too much i guess...

Last edited:

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Bought my second time fairy (still got the one from the anniversary event), and with the apology fairy, I'll have three. Seriously, that is one heck of a bonus, which leads me to believe they planned that map mix up all along and just wanted to hand a free time fairy to everyone.

The skill awakenings for plat and gold units aren't out yet, so I'm saving my fairies in case there's a really good one among the units I have (imagine Bashira getting quad shot or Beatrica keeping her range during her skill *_*). On that note, since most of the new skills for black units increase their CT, I've been thinking of AWing Ren to compensate. Problem is I really have no use for her other than her class passive, so if they gave her an attack skill like Aisha... I'm just dreaming now. :rolleyes:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bought my second time fairy (still got the one from the anniversary event), and with the apology fairy, I'll have three. Seriously, that is one heck of a bonus, which leads me to believe they planned that map mix up all along and just wanted to hand a free time fairy to everyone.

The skill awakenings for plat and gold units aren't out yet, so I'm saving my fairies in case there's a really good one among the units I have (imagine Bashira getting quad shot or Beatrica keeping her range during her skill *_*). On that note, since most of the new skills for black units increase their CT, I've been thinking of AWing Ren to compensate. Problem is I really have no use for her other than her class passive, so if they gave her an attack skill like Aisha... I'm just dreaming now. :rolleyes:
IF (a big if) she is max cr AND aw, its actually not a bad unit :p

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how good is get gold awakening passive? I'm thinking of awakening patras next after dine or should I do someone more useful offensively? only have claire and chloris right now

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how good is get gold awakening passive? I'm thinking of awakening patras next after dine or should I do someone more useful offensively? only have claire and chloris right now
Units with Gold Get are the first ones that you want to awaken because that ability is crucial if you want to quickly and efficiently awaken the rest of your team.

You have a 20% chance of obtaining 100 gold if the character with Gold Get slays an enemy. All of this gold is added on top of the map's base before being multiplied by the 3-star bonus, the shop gold bonus, and Noel or Mia's 10% or 13% bonus. The ability pays for itself, and then will pay for all of the gold needed to raise a unit, do base summons for more silver units, and afford future awakenings.

Due to the nature of this ability, all of your strategies will change to how efficiently you can feed the Gold Get unit enemy monsters. Some maps are less effective than others for certain Gold Get units. For example, Master Assassin Betty is good for giving you up to 1k gold per trip for visiting Low Cost Battle, but is near useless for Phalanx 2 (Destroyer Lyra is better for that map due to her bonus against armoured opponents). With Elder Bishop Patra, you'll have to consider most of your strategies on your own since not many people have her (I'm figuring that she's going to force you to use iron/bronze heavy armours to act as nets for her).

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

will definitely awaken her then I have so many platinum fairies stocked up from extreme tier rescue but only about 8-10 armors left

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyone else can't start the game?

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mine started up just fine and I opened it I want to say about 15 minutes ago. Farming for valk AW orbs makes me sad, they just don't want to drop...

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you're using the App they have maint until 11:30 JST, so another 45 minutes apparently.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

god damn that 70/6 just ate a good 4-5 of my crystals I just couldnt seem to pumped out enough dmg without that stupid ricardo and his 90 second skill along with my lucille who seemingly cant kill the top left golem in time at 7/10. shes max affection and lvl 55. I had to cc hana but she has no affection bonus to dmg so shes only does about 170 attack with her buff even with all that I think the best I managed was both of the large golems at 5-10% health. I just barely managed to 3 star it finally using my lvl 9 karma on the last bit of the top left golems health and looping mikoto and mementos summons on the top right.

I wish I had 21 stars already so I could at least farm the 30/2 map for a day or so. that April fools mission didn't count for stars did it?

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

god damn that 70/6 just ate a good 4-5 of my crystals I just couldnt seem to pumped out enough dmg without that stupid ricardo and his 90 second skill along with my lucille who seemingly cant kill the top left golem in time at 7/10. shes max affection and lvl 55. I had to cc hana but she has no affection bonus to dmg so shes only does about 170 attack with her buff even with all that I think the best I managed was both of the large golems at 5-10% health. I just barely managed to 3 star it finally using my lvl 9 karma on the last bit of the top left golems health and looping mikoto and mementos summons on the top right.

I wish I had 21 stars already so I could at least farm the 30/2 map for a day or so. that April fools mission didn't count for stars did it?
... You don't need to 3* that 70/6 map for 21 stars, there's 8 maps in total. Just 1 star it or something.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you're using the App they have maint until 11:30 JST, so another 45 minutes apparently.
Too bad because I am visiting parents and have only my phone/tab to play the game. Dmm is still under maintenance (now it is extended till 15:00) and I played aegis almost whole day ago :/
atleast I was done with both events....

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just recommendation from strategy i check and low lvl unit.
I think for 21 star you should do : 3-3-3-3-2-3-3-1
PS: aigis hate me !! T_T why i never got silver ninja -.- and its 5 stam map too

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just recommendation from strategy i check and low lvl unit.
I think for 21 star you should do : 3-3-3-3-2-3-3-1
PS: aigis hate me !! T_T why i never got silver ninja -.- and its 5 stam map too
Last one is very easy, I think most of us cleared it on blind run our at second try but both without video.

Btw. Yesterday I just AWd Betty. She is fun!

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Last one is very easy, I think most of us cleared it on blind run our at second try but both without video.

Btw. Yesterday I just AWd Betty. She is fun!
My acc - yes everything pretty straight foward.
My 2 month friend acc - lalalal that VH killed everything even prince rank 108 felt like paper (don't have anna) don't have any low cost high def unit

I want those gold farming unit =( always no luck, heard once u got them that 12 char (forgot the usual we called but EN name Pastoral gate) become your most favourite map :p
I need money or i need silver -.- why aigis love giving me 4 angel from 300k spend i don't want it T_T pray the new silver trade off change soonish

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100/2 owned me how the heck do you blind run that those hunters rush you with penetrating dmg so anything I put down except heavy cost tanks dies within seconds and they dont really give you time to set down heavy cost units. Im pretty sure they killed grace even with her 900 defense during her skill took me another 3-4 crystals to barely squeeze by with 1 star I almost feel like the rainbow fairy wasn't worth this pain

I guess Im at 21 stars at least now and can run 30/2 a few times for archers

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100/2 owned me how the heck do you blind run that those hunters rush you with penetrating dmg so anything I put down except heavy cost tanks dies within seconds and they dont really give you time to set down heavy cost units. Im pretty sure they killed grace even with her 900 defense during her skill took me another 3-4 crystals to barely squeeze by with 1 star I almost feel like the rainbow fairy wasn't worth this pain
Actually, the nastiest thing on the Vampire Hunter map aren't the vampire hunters, but the mages. Those old geezers hurt! I nearly got 2-stars because of them. I had Nanaly quintuple shot both Khuri and Elizabeth, so all that was left was Flan, who I had Lilia duel, but my party nearly died to the mage that was walking through Lilia. After the Prince or Nanaly finally killed the mage, the rest of the map was smooth sailing.

Silver Strategies:
(by Yuki)
(by Kou)
Gold Strategies:
(by Hasucha)
(by Kadzuki)
(by Dragon Paladin)
(by Shaorei)

I've been having the oddest luck this week. Yesterday I kept getting 2-3 gold armour drops per trip, and instead got 4 platinum armours to drop. Today, I have yet to get a single platinum fairy to drop, but I got the black fairies to drop 4 times, and 2 rainbow fairies. I'm conflicted on whether or not I want to trade for Echidna, so I can use the 2nd copy to raise my main to skill 2/5. It's basically 100 Revival Crystals for 1 Rainbow Fairy and 1/4~ of a Platinum Armour. They said they're going to bring back the Dragon Princess's Revival in the future, so that means I need to save up for another Time Fairy.

Currently at 286 Revival Crystals. I gain over 60 Revival Crystals per weekend if they let me farm the revival maps unmolested, so that's around at most 240 per 4-week revival event. If they do the Fairy Country revival next, that's about 420 crystals depending on the current events and its crystal drops.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I guess seeing my units with so much defense die in a couple seconds to their 450 ~ x 2 attack power was a bit of a shock for me I kept trying to deploy my tanky killers early expecting them to not take dmg but they just get blendered. I think I did fail because of the wizards once or almost failed felt like they were doing almost 1000 dmg or something with those blast has to be at least 500.

next time Im looking up more strategies instead of spaming a bunch of crystals nasugames was using a bunch of valkyrie I dont have cced to stall. seems like positioning your early units to catch the hunters is key

Last edited:

SerphLantern

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Petite, about that 1/4 of a platinum armor (Echidna) - I just fed a level 21 copy to my main Echidna with 3 Platinum Fairies and that package was worth exactly 8000 xp. Maybe Echidna is worth more xp than other Platinums because she is technically already CC'd?

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I did 100/2 on Friday so I hardly remember it but I 2 starred on first run because I tried to replicate silver strategy from nico. Anyway, for starters I did healer, then prince catching Khuri, then witch to kill soldiers. You have AW Chloris so it should be easier for you.
then you can catch mages with rogue or something cheap. I agree with Petite - they does most troubles on this map.