What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Congratulations on your first Black FruitSmoothie, she will be your new primary focus and the actual reason to be glad you have kept all your black fairies! And welcome to the rank of those who has a balance breaker unit and cry about the fact how hard it is to CC one of them~
:'D I'm so happy. You kind of inadvertently just got me my first black, thank you Dragon XD Oh man.

You lucked out, Fruit. That's hands down one of the best non-event characters in the game.

Low level players: Don't give up hope. She drops better than the paladin on the first stage. Estimate is about ~10-25%. When I wake up tomorrow my army should have gathered more data.

Thanks :) And that's not a bad drop rate, maybe I'll be farming her there later.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

<3 glad I could help. Hope is a fragile thing, but if it's fulfilled~ *smiles*

That's hands down one of the best non-event characters in the game.
No argument there. She is the BEST non-event character in the game for non-cash users. Since there's exactly 2 guaranteed completion reward of Calliope in the story mission. Hence a 3rd witch is a awesome improvement.

Getting her to Lv50 will be a horrid pain, same with finding material to CC her, but she's wonderful in every way possible. (Especially considering you can use the dragon soldiers to level up her skills post-CC)

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Gratz FruitSmoothie ! And like Ragnelle say, you don't have drop a black unit, no you have drop THE black unit.

Ragnelle

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All of your good luck is rubbing off. I just got this from my free normal gacha on my personal account. ._. It's almost like the dev team went: Oy, you were complaining about not enough handsome men? Here, have one of him.

He's basically the comrade-in-arms of Jeriusu. Since Jeriusu's a gentleman when it comes to treating the ladies (apparently he bakes - there's pixiv fanart if I could dig it out), I imagine he probably has some similarly un-manly hobby that he partakes in.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All of your good luck is rubbing off. I just got this from my free normal gacha on my personal account. ._. It's almost like the dev team went: Oy, you were complaining about not enough handsome men? Here, have one of him.

He's basically the comrade-in-arms of Jeriusu. Since Jeriusu's a gentleman when it comes to treating the ladies (apparently he bakes - there's pixiv fanart if I could dig it out), I imagine he probably has some similarly un-manly hobby that he partakes in.
Grats :) Today does seem like a good day for gacha~ This whole thread page is just people getting plat/black units now (and free gold units~)

Well after i see all this gacha roll decided to buy 5 crystal for the hell of it ! So i roll one 5 gacha and ...
Well it's really a good day to roll 5 gacha. (i can die happy now)
Oh lawd, congrats!!! What a lovely bandit, I was talking about how awesome her skill/attack is a while ago.

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well after i see all this gacha roll decided to buy 5 crystal for the hell of it ! So i roll one 5 gacha and ...
Well it's really a good day to roll 5 gacha. (i can die happy now)

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All of your good luck is rubbing off
Probably should stop spinning gacha for a while imo. Think we have used up all of our luck. Each AND every one of us.
*looks at 0 goddess crystal* *nods to self* Alright I am going to bed.

@Ashurmen
Before you die, make sure to 50CC->70 and get her Lv5 skill. We need our own screenshot of 2.3k+ damage.

@Fruit
銀ウィッチ, 銀メイジ, 銀アーチャ
Black witch's CC material, silver witch, mage, archer. Make sure you save a copy of each.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

@Ashurmen
Before you die, make sure to 50CC->70 and get her Lv5 skill. We need our own screenshot of 2.3k+ damage.
Work in progress.(going back to phalanx 2 since i need plat fairy now)

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Fruit
銀ウィッチ, 銀メイジ, 銀アーチャ
Black witch's CC material, silver witch, mage, archer. Make sure you save a copy of each.
Man I have so much to do in this event now...

Valerie: Desupia needs one, Odette needs two. 3 or more needed, my CC'd Valerie could use cost reduce too but that's kind of low priority in comparison.

Calliope: Desupia needs one, Odette needs one, one or both of my un CC'd Calliope's could use them too for CC. 3 or more needed again.

Odette: Need to acquire like a bajillion copies of her for skill up and cost reduction. Since there's no other easy way to do this, I think this is higher priority over Valerie and Calliope, but it's hard to say. Who knows when another event will hand out copies of them. I'm already kind of set on witches, but really need Odette to be as good as possible after all.

I also only have 2 spare silver archers and need to use them both to CC Soma and Daniela, so I won't have the archer needed for Desupia. Glad I have some time before I need to worry about ccing her. This event only being a week long and I have to spend all this stamina CCing Daniela and Soma... x.x I'll probably have to use my last 2 crystals on stamina restores.

Odette doesn't get a new rank of her skill when she's CC'd? I'm curious about that. Imagine having to CC them all first to feed her... There's no way they'd make us do that, I hope.

Last edited:

Gamerzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just started playing and been lurking around for a bit. Decided to try my luck with the gatcha since you guys were having some AMAZING luck with it and got witch calliope and saint iris. Are they useful at all at my level (lvl16)?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just started playing and been lurking around for a bit. Decided to try my luck with the gatcha since you guys were having some AMAZING luck with it and got witch calliope and saint iris. Are they useful at all at my level (lvl16)?
Calliope is okay and necessary for some maps later on (2-3 of them or other assorted witches), of course she's being given out in the current event, but normally she's incredibly valuable because there's only one silver witch available in game and they're rarely given out in Story Missions, unlike other units (You need them to CC other witches). Saint Iris is a boss, congrats :) Really nice black.

Last edited:

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Black Iris or gold Iris ?

Gamerzone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks :D Would you recommend focusing on her or are there better units to level up for beginners?

Black Iris or gold Iris ?
Black Iris

Last edited:

Ophis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Rolled Gacha since you guys were having fun rolling...

Roll1: Elaine-Food
Roll2: Elaine-Food
Roll3: Elaine-Food
Roll4: Elaine-Food
Roll5: Sybilla(Black Princess)-Storage(Don't have use for this event)
Roll6: Conrad-Food for Laila
Roll7: Garret(Gold HA male)-Food
Roll8: Fignelia-Food for herself
Roll9: Adelle-Storage(Same as Sybilla)
Roll10: Calliope-Storage(CC Requirement)

Should I be happy or sad?

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

You can be happy since you got the princess.

Ophis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I would probably be happy if I still don't have a princess but already got Lilia,Sherry and Themis even if they're only level 25 gacha should give me Bashira/Nanaly or Black Iris.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Geeze 5 premium gacha is dropping plat/black every where~

Shidora is a different class from Lilia/Sherry, all black are a different class from their lower rarity counter part. You will notice that once you bring her to Lv40+ or so.

Elainex4 makes me want to face palm. Should have stopped on your 2nd one. Same with after getting Shidora, that should have been a sure stop imo.

Black Iris
Best healer in game period. Very heavy in terms of deployment cost so you are going to have some problem with her early game. But once she's out on the field, a lot of problem (damage not being one of them I am afraid) suddenly just solve themselves.

本日2/18(火)から開始された曜日ミッション『魔水晶の守護者 上級』にて
本日のメンテナンス後に巨大守護者の攻撃力が高くなるという不具合が
発生しておりましたが、本日18:00に修正をおこないました。
Ha! I knew it. There's definitely something wrong when the Giant Blue Slime could 1hko my Kurisa, there definitely was! *sob sob*

Ophis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It's true that I should have stop at having saw the 3rd roll a silver but Elaine poping out the 3rd time makes me rage and continued to roll while thinking of harvesting every single Elaine inside the gacha and the result as you know.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could be worse, a black Shidora (even if you have every princess in game) is still a much appreciated addition. (even if you have every princess in game, it's important so I am saying it twice)

Shidora's capable of doing what Lilia & Sherry cannot do though. i.e. clean up mobs faster than they arrive and 2 second skill activation. (Every other princess has like a 60+ second wait) It's really different once you see her in action after proper leveling. (More so since Shidora's pre-CCed)

Ophis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I do understand the greatness of Shidora, she's the one that I wanted back when I started this game for my princess in the last event instead of having second Berna. But having this kind of event where princess and mages being in nerfed like status makes me think if this kind of event will continue, I'm lacking of ranged physical unit so I'm thinking of having better p.ranged unit than Shidora.