What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Just an idea to take care of avenger in future map.
If i remember correctly sailor skill make your block to 0 and become ranged.
instead of forcing ur char to retreat isnt this a better solution, of coz you need to deploy and position ur sailor 1st.
Luckily there a platinum sailor when u hit rank 50.
I still havent lv-ed her yet she still lvl 1 in my rooster :p
Also this might take care of those unmoving ranged

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's information for the upcoming class-change and awakening material revision for certain classes:
Angel:
CC: Soldier, Heavy Armour, Angel
AW: Valkyrie, Healer, Angel

Gunner:
CC: Soldier, Archer, Gunner
AW: Mage, Pirate, Gunner

Magic Fencer:
CC: Soldier, Mage, Magic Fencer
AW: Ninja, Soldier, Magic Fencer

Monk:
CC: Soldier, Archer, Monk
AW: Soldier, Bandit, Monk

Ninja:
CC: Soldier, Bandit, Ninja

Priest Warrior:
CC: Soldier, Heavy Armour, Priest Warrior
AW: Soldier, Healer, Priest Warrior

Samurai:
CC: Soldier, Mage, Samurai

Late April Special Awakening:
Dragon Princess (Anya)
Dragon Shaman (Echidna)

Considering that Persis is Janna skill-up food, I probably should awaken Janna before the next maintenance.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anya and Echidna, whoop whoop. My Anya is almost ready for awakening.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I should awaken zora or at least cc before that maint since I have 0 persis copies and maybe AW Gina also if I have time I dont have any silver monks left either
I guess using sailors or ricca could be helpful to range down the avengers before they touch w/e melee tank you have in front for the trents. those trents seem pretty beastly it looks like they have so much regen they completely recover the dmg from a single awakened rita shooting them. Im a bit worried what might happen if avengers make it over but their skills are in cooldown for ricca+ vera at least. Maybe dorothy would make a decent safety net for this since she can revive herself.

actually after studying the old awakenings a bit pretty much all of them get harder for me or require characters I currently dont have specifically ones that might be pretty helpful like flamel and charlotte maybe even chloe for that 6% dodge fed all of the silver angels to her to up her skill

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here's information for the upcoming class-change and awakening material revision for certain classes:
Angel:
CC: Soldier, Heavy Armour, Angel
AW: Valkyrie, Healer, Angel

Gunner:
CC: Soldier, Archer, Gunner
AW: Mage, Pirate, Gunner

Magic Fencer:
CC: Soldier, Mage, Magic Fencer
AW: Ninja, Soldier, Magic Fencer

Monk:
CC: Soldier, Archer, Monk
AW: Soldier, Bandit, Monk

Ninja:
CC: Soldier, Bandit, Ninja

Priest Warrior:
CC: Soldier, Heavy Armour, Priest Warrior
AW: Soldier, Healer, Priest Warrior

Samurai:
CC: Soldier, Mage, Samurai

Late April Special Awakening:
Dragon Princess (Anya)
Dragon Shaman (Echidna)

Considering that Persis is Janna skill-up food, I probably should awaken Janna before the next maintenance.
All soldiers and archers again...... damn....

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hey petite you said earlier that we should farm crystals now because the next event crystals are less efficient is the map that gives 6 dragon crystals guaranteed the best rate for ryuhime revival? thats 1.2 compared to 1.33 crystals per a stamina from dragon invasion. If so is that worth giving up all of the gadorasu copies wed get from the next event? could make awakening some gold units a breeze or getting some skill levels in units with attack strengthen 3 or 4

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@marcus:
If you want to spend crystals to farm Gadoras for the skill-ups, then I'm not going to discourage you to do otherwise. They messed up the new revival-version of Dragon Princess's Revival to make it more expensive than it was during the original event for players to accumulate a banquet of dragon steaks. If you wanted Gadoras, Anna's event back in November had them as 10% drops on its 40/2 map.

Unlike other classes, Gadoras gives the same amount of xp per level as a bronze unit, and won't give 20xp per level after its CC. At LV10, Gadoras should only give you 345xp per copy, which is worse than if you were to feed any of the silver male units that you can get from the current emergency mission. If you're planning to raise someone like Claire to skill 4/5~, then you should farm Gadoras.

The 100% 6 crystals for the penultimate map is the best that Dragon Princess's Revival has to offer. The last map is better for farming Gadoras copies. I'm recommending farming the Dragonewt Invasion now because you're probably not going to have that many opportunities to farm the Dragon Princess's Revival maps efficiently if they mix it up with any farm or item trial events.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

oh I thought he gave silver male exp that sucks I guess I don't really need alot of copies for skill ups either maybe just a few of them would be nice to get claire , cloris and carry to 3/5 though I have 3 copies of her I haven't used yet. Any extras beyond that Id just save in case I ever get a unit with attack strengthen 4

Im noticing I seem to need alot of mages to cc / awaken things, do you know if black robe cyrus is affected by 3x male exp or is he excluded like hien?

almost forgot when I was looking at that video you posted earlier I ended up here somehow RNG really took a turn for the extreme with that guy I believe it took him 600~ crystals to finally see a black which wasn't even the chance up one but immediately after he summoned it like 3 times within 70~ crystals Im pretty sure he summoned it literally twice in a row even so his horrible luck sort of reversed? I think I better stop while I'm ahead feels like the gacha has maintained about a 5-7% black rate for me

Last edited:

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I dont mind farming this event and all....But holy crap these maps go slow. Where's that fake x4 Speed up button? like...for serious why are the dragonnewt maps sooooo slow.....

*rant rant rant before he goes off to work. Wee!*

In brighter news, hey I got Saki! yay! And im off!!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those dragon mobs do move WAY too slow, it's like they're constantly being slowed by a witch, not cool. Then they make you wait inbetween spawns. They really need to rebalance old maps when they bring them back or things become obnoxious like this.

Grats on Saki, she'll be quite useful at times~

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Those dragon mobs do move WAY too slow, it's like they're constantly being slowed by a witch, not cool. Then they make you wait inbetween spawns. They really need to rebalance old maps when they bring them back or things become obnoxious like this.

Grats on Saki, she'll be quite useful at times~
Lol, I'm farming the second to last to get soldiers so I place 1 melee unit on each entrance, an archer in the middle and go afk :p

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Im noticing I seem to need alot of mages to cc / awaken things, do you know if black robe cyrus is affected by 3x male exp or is he excluded like hien
If you can summon the unit, then it's included in any 3x synthesis xp bonus. The only male units that are excluded are Drania, Hien, and Zaram. Zaram is kind of interesting, since he's a non-CC class, so all levels give 20xp (i.e. a level 20 Zaram is worth 1130xp, so you could consider him a 70 magic crystal platinum armour).

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this map that drops archers isnt that slow but I probably should go back to the crave map after I get enough archers to awaken claire since that map is better and everyone and their mother requires soldiers to advance. I'm still not completely sure I should really go for the time fairy will 50 crystals last me the rest of this month if I let my charisma regen naturally for the most part?

If you can summon the unit, then it's included in any 3x synthesis xp bonus. The only male units that are excluded are Drania, Hien, and Zaram. Zaram is kind of interesting, since he's a non-CC class, so all levels give 20xp (i.e. a level 20 Zaram is worth 1130xp, so you could consider him a 70 magic crystal platinum armour).
thx petite wed be blind folded and fucked if you weren't here

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finally obtained Anya! I won't be able to awaken her because I won't level her up for a while, but at least I freed up some valuable space. Goodbye bronze dragonewt, silver dragonewt, and time fairy. The three of them have been sitting in my inventory for so long, so it's only proper that I mention them. :(

Now to get the copies of Hien CC'd before maintenance because I don't have any spare silver ninjas to use as materials.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was lvling Gina and Ether since yesterday for same reasons ._.
although Aegis hates me. I am farming 4th dragon Map for HA (got none...) and I already have 2 valkyries from it, then 2 valkyries from base summon, 13 total +1 30CC for future AW :/ I need more slots :(

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I'm actually set with heavy armors I keep base summing them but not any archers which would help a ton right now. Thought I had enough already but apparently not guess its back to the cruddy 3 crystal drop map for me.

Lordy I just summoned another armor not even 5 minutes after posting this give me something else god dammit lol

Last edited:

Mewwy

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mmm, wait one sec, I'm lost. How do I get Anya after getting Dorania (or whatever his name is)? Do I get him to level 30, then feed him the Time Fairy and the two other dragon guys? Where do I get the dragon guys?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mmm, wait one sec, I'm lost. How do I get Anya after getting Dorania (or whatever his name is)? Do I get him to level 30, then feed him the Time Fairy and the two other dragon guys? Where do I get the dragon guys?
Bronze and Silver Dragon Soldiers drop from the 2nd part of the event (That will likely start next weekend). Dorania's CC materials are a silver Dragon Soldier, bronze Dragon Soldier and a Time Fairy, that creates Anya.

So if you want Anya, you'd better get Dorania quick. I don't think he's available in the 2nd part of the event. Dorania and the gold Soldier are replaced by Echidna and the Time Fairy I believe. 1st part ends in about 14 and a half hours from now. Well to be specific, you can still exchange Dragon Crystals up till Thursday for Aria and Dorania, but you can't earn any more after today (Japanese time) until the 2nd part starts.

Of course it seems like they're recycling this revival event indefinitely (At least until there's a new one). I'd complain about how they don't recycle old plat events now, but I've already forgotten who Yurina is because of Elva...

P.S: 90 Magic Crystals till AWed Elva, whooooo. First time I've had the silvers ready before the AW Fairy.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bronze and Silver Dragon Soldiers drop from the 2nd part of the event (That will likely start next weekend). Dorania's CC materials are a silver Dragon Soldier, bronze Dragon Soldier and a Time Fairy, that creates Anya.

So if you want Anya, you'd better get Dorania quick. I don't think he's available in the 2nd part of the event. Dorania and the gold Soldier are replaced by Echidna and the Time Fairy I believe. 1st part ends in about 14 and a half hours from now. Well to be specific, you can still exchange Dragon Crystals up till Thursday for Aria and Dorania, but you can't earn any more after today (Japanese time) until the 2nd part starts.

Of course it seems like they're recycling this revival event indefinitely (At least until there's a new one). I'd complain about how they don't recycle old plat events now, but I've already forgotten who Yurina is because of Elva...
Rin's and Charlotte's revivals would be nice too.... T_T

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*cry* i wasn't able to get Aria with max cost reduction end result -2 cost 4/5 skill.
O well minimal i like this revival leting me get aria (yay for the +2% atk awakening)
Now just gonna focus try geting echidna + 1 xtra copy for the next event, or if there a better main event might use all weekend stamina for that 1 instead :D