What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Liana already proves her usefulness in 90/12. I'm glad to have her! So many ninjas. It reminds me of the terror I experienced when I first started the game and I never touched the ninja event after the first map.

Regarding Hashim:
That explains why I made the mistake. His ability already affecting exp made me not think about using other lower grade units as feed.

Ashyru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like its another drop type event =w= I'll have to try my best to hold off the urge to use my crystals for stamina refill o Ao;;

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Looks like its another drop type event =w= I'll have to try my best to hold off the urge to use my crystals for stamina refill o Ao;;
If you like the girl, there's no harm in farming them with some crystals. She seems in the same class (Not literally) as Anya stat and cost wise (Pretty high attack and defense but weak to magic because of 0 resist and lowish health for cost).

Wiki hasn't updated all her info yet, but so far her skill seems like it might have a quick cooldown/refresh time. If that's true, she could be pretty brutal. I haven't personally tested her yet though. Her ranged attack speed does seem a little slow from the event enemy version though.

Edit: Ah, her attack speed is faster than it was in the early event maps. What makes me laugh is that she only blocks 1 enemy at a time with a freaking dragon. I guess the same could be said for Valks and their horses, but a dragon just seems like it should help a bit more...

Last edited:

Ashyru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you like the girl, there's no harm in farming them with some crystals. She seems in the same class (Not literally) as Anya stat and cost wise (Pretty high attack and defense but weak to magic because of 0 resist and lowish health for cost).

Wiki hasn't updated all her info yet, but so far her skill seems like it might have a quick cooldown/refresh time. If that's true, she could be pretty brutal. I haven't personally tested her yet though. Her ranged attack speed does seem a little slow from the event enemy version though.
Well I'll do what i can to go off with natural regen for now. I want to wait near the end of the event to decide what to do since I just noticed Zora is a chance up in premium summon (one of my goals is to get her if possible). I want to think carefully about this owo

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I'll do what i can to go off with natural regen for now. I want to wait near the end of the event to decide what to do since I just noticed Zora is a chance up in premium summon (one of my goals is to get her if possible). I want to think carefully about this owo
If you wanted the plat, I'd probably tell you to avoid it unless you're willing to spend a lot. At least Zora is a gold, so it's not completely out of the question.

Ashyru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If you wanted the plat, I'd probably tell you to avoid it unless you're willing to spend a lot. At least Zora is a gold, so it's not completely out of the question.
Real question is, if I were to roll, should I do the 3-Crystal summon or the 5-Crystal Summon? I'm leaning more towards 3 cuz more chances

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Real question is, if I were to roll, should I do the 3-Crystal summon or the 5-Crystal Summon? I'm leaning more towards 3 cuz more chances
Well the rates are right in the menu. Pretty sure the shot at gold units is a bit better from 3, but you're also giving up A LOT of your chance at plat/blacks for that. I'd just do 5 personally if you plan to roll 5 or more times (Where you actually have a chance at a plat drop).

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

In case this is not clear - Hashim didn't get any new ability. Nothing changed about him in this patch only now it is stated on his unit screen he gives more exp (similar to how the bandit who increases fairy drop had that added). Other bronzes now give as much exp as Hashim if they are fed to correct class.

... which will be relevant mostly for leveling silvers for AW material. Majority of event units are of non-basic class. Same class exp however will help with leveling new units from copies-farm type of events. Unless they rebalance how much event units give exp.

---

As for mission rewards - am I missing something or does it only give you base exp and gold (when you press the exclamation mark)? Well thanks for nothing than...

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the idea of this event is farm lucielle and get her skill lvl as high possible ? since its max lvl 10.
whats aout the cost reduction cap, i hope it have more cost reduction or else the cost still kinda too high for use (but love her skill thats a serius high magic atk and range)
I think i will still focus stam on geting those revival stone @weekend specialy i got a feeling we will be able to buy Anya with it on the continuation of the dragonewt invasion (multiple buy for cost reduction !!)

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You're likely to only get a farm event girl's skill to 6-8 by the time you max cost reduce them. Of course there's always rainbow fairies to fix that if you really like them. Lucille does have cost reduction judging by the wiki, goes down to 30 cost. We don't know what her eventual awakening will do to her though.

So for those farming Lucille, you doing the 7 or 12 stamina map? 12 stamina is 100% right? Seems better to me unless you're lucky with 7 stamina drops at 50% each.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The chance-up is only for Premium Summoning. Rare summoning has no modifiers, so you're just going to ultimately wind up with more gold and silver units than if you were to do a Premium Summon, but a lower chance at the chance-up gold unit.

This is just in case you don't know. The chance-up is a 5x bonus among their peers. For example, a chance-up black unit still means you have to be lucky and draw a 3%, and the chance-up is applied by giving you roughly a 1/3 chance that the black unit you draw is going to be the chance-up unit.

Considering that she's gold, it's only a matter of time before she winds up as a Gold Rush completion reward, or you obtain her from the SP Base Summon.

@Altrius:
You can get Lucille cost-reduced; she has the same -5 reduction levels like most event characters. We're going to get the Dragon Princess's Revival event with Anya* and Echidna this March. If they're going to give either of those two an awakening, it's going to be then.

*Anya requies Drania, a Time Fairy (500 revival crystals this March), a silver dragonewt, and a bronze dragonewt. She comes at max cost reduction, so to get her, you need 800 revival crystals for Drania and the Time Fairy.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Regular maintenance occurs when I sleep between wed and Thursday. Since I started playing aegis every such night and waking up are so exciting @____@

Today started really cool day. We got AWESOME sexy Liana I can't tell anything bad about. Her picture is and sprite are cute, her AW pic is even better. Her stats are just a bit better than Sedis (but with much better hp) and her skill range is hilarious. I also like her AW perk - it is much helpful with Iris, now I have 2 of them. I hoped she will get some MDEF but I wont be bitching about it, she is still worth every sacred crystal and every chocolate I ate to get her. So worth all the effort!

Now we have new event with artist who did Aria, Hores and all our cute fairies. Both girls have very cool h-scenes and I believe this one will have too. This is also another melee character with range extension (even if only during skill) which makes her more useful for me.
I hope I can farm 90/12 map. I did not check it yet, I am close to 170, saving charisma to ding.

Shame Agnes is premium summon only, I really like her art, would switch her with Memento in a heartbeat.

All in all: thanks Goddess i already have Anya and Aria so I don't need to focus at their revival. Still have to farm a little to min cost Aria but I am in no rush and can do her map later or farm just one day of it every week.

Ah, forgot to mention: Petite this picture od Anya and Lucille made me laught ;D Really fun.

EDIT:

, I am not going to use it but it looks like nice tactics for lower lvls

EDIT2:

Wohooo!!! Iris min cost! Yay <3

Last edited:

cloudsora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question about fusing for skill up/cost reduction: Is there any difference between fusing one at a time and all at once or is it all calculated the same?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Question about fusing for skill up/cost reduction: Is there any difference between fusing one at a time and all at once or is it all calculated the same?
It's all calculated the same. Though, synthesis works in a one-by-one state.

For example, let's say your character is at skill 2/5. To reach 3/5, you have a 50% chance, and then a 25% chance for 4/5. When you feed 3 copies, it will roll the first copy for 50%, and if that fails, then the second copy is also rolled for 50%, and if that succeeds, then the third copy is rolled for 25%.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so i summoned......and got a plat unit! i was ready to get the new necro (not really exited about her) so i started to ask for a bashira.....

and got her......DAMN IM USING ALL MY LUCK ON JAP lol

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations for all of the event maps (had to do the last one twice because Mischa died, but I got 2 platinum fairies so I guess that's OK.)

Did 3 trips to Shinryuu's Egg, and got Lucille to drop twice, a platinum armour, and a silver heavy Bernard. I think I'll farm this map and use the extra charisma to finish up the Subjugation Mission; the last event map has Kagerou, and I would rather risk getting less copies of Lucille for my stamina if I can get soldiers, heavies, and plat armours than more copies of Kagerou...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Grats on Iris, Anelai!

Ah yeah, the 7 cost map dropping Soldiers, HA's and Plat Armors I could desperately use is making that seem more tempting than the 12 map. Man, they really stacked the side drops on the 7 map this time. Bronze + Silver Ninja + Plat Fairy vs those drops seem so bad in comparison.

I wouldn't mind if they kept up a similar strategy there. The 12 map being the most reliable for event girl drops, but the 7 map having good silvers/plat armors. Gives us all options on how to spend our crystals instead of just praying we get good silvers on the final map, crying when there aren't, and having to wait another 2-4 weeks before we get another shot to farm silvers lol.

That and if your luck at the 7 stamina map goes south for event girl drops, you can always start hitting up the 12 map to feel better. Good design choice in my opinion.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the last event map has Kagerou, and I would rather risk getting less copies of Lucille for my stamina if I can get soldiers, heavies, and plat armours than more copies of Kagerou...
That is a really good point. I did not check exact drops but I really need more HA's and soldiers. Gonna try 90/12 later on to get sacred crystal but I might stay on 55/7.

I have one min cost Kagerou + 6 copies of her, Maybe I will eat some to lvl Azami =o Still don't want to get more of her.

btw.

I know she is not max lvl nor max skill but... 17 cost yay! I am SO HAPPY right now <33333333333
Used 4 Iris total: 1 from gold rush, 1 from lvl up, 2 from codes

EDIT: Thanks Fruit! I've been so happy I edited one post and then wrote about it again while commenting Petite.
With min cost Iris, min cost Liana and 20 cost Sedis I can throw Ruka away untill there will be some 4 healers tactics needed. Awesome.

EDIT2: I really like the idea of adding 90/12 map with 100% drop. It is hard and entertaining (most of the time) and on the other hand we still can play 50/7 like nothing happened (I bet it is still 50%)

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Missing the archer to CC Liana and none of this maps drops one TTTT____TTTT

Mmmmmmm idk what to think, the 12 stamina maps are not bad but the God tier ones helped to get some quick metal fairies and a rainbow.

Btw, DragonPaladin is MIA, do u know if he is still alive?

Hayaku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there something we have to do to get the black healer from last event? I got 700 crystals and do not have her in my units or in presents. Really hoping I did not waste all of that time and crystals on nothing.