What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Emergency Maintenance Finished:
-Divine Intervention Buffs Fixed for Emergency Mission Event.
Game is still down for me. Man I wish they'd do maintenance on affection item dailies. I just know they do it on magic crystal day since we always need to farm those x.x A goddess crystal doesn't help much when we lose the chance to farm magic crystals for this long lol.

Fixed typo on Waltz's info.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Waltz has 323 attack, but still - statwise Hana is inferior to Waltz. 12 range is not enough of a difference. However, what will make most difference is likely their AW ability, so min-maxers like myself still need to farm Hana.
Hana's skill is Soul Step, so she can raise her range up to 1.5x, so that's 18 points of range over Marnie at 273 (Waltz can only achieve 238 range with her skill), which is close to the kind of range that a pirate would have. That's enough for her to reach a whole new set of characters for whatever that's worth.

Hana is an Inoshishi character, and all of these characters share the trait of being able to deal True Damage. So I'm going to guess that Hana's AW ability is going to make it so she gives everyone a certain percent chance of dealing True Damage, which might be strong for physical ranged units depending on whether or not this is calculated before damage nullification.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I noticed Petite changed maintance info to end at 10p.m. Japan time. I want to farm Hana just in case she gets good AW. And same as Crow I think they may add it soon.

In the meantime while we are waiting you can see Cornelia's first h-scene if you want. Picture below

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thats even worst you can really only farm magic crystals on thursday and they give us only 1 week to get saki and akane right?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thats even worst you can really only farm magic crystals on thursday and they give us only 1 week to get saki and akane right?
There's no expiration date for Saki and Akane. Your guess when they'll be removed is as good as mine (though, I think they'll be removed as soon as they do another revival crystal event unless they extend the Trading Post window, or remove the other platinum/gold units to make room).

Aggregate Drop Data for Hana:
Rural Gate: 42/404 (12.8%)
Road to Capital: 14/121 (11.5%)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Patcher is up so I suppose I will be able to get in game when it will be completed

EDIT:

Aarkken, here's Cornelia sprite you asked for

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow. Those dragons on the second 100/2 do a lot of damage. I was expecting them to do physical damage when they are blocked, but I was wrong. It took me 3 runs to clear it for 2-star, and fortunately I was able to get all 3 drops on that third run. The only thing stopping me from getting 3-star is good positioning for heals and avoiding collateral damage from the big dragon's attack.

Decided to check out how much exp Hana gives and it's 114 for a level 3 copy. Seems like they covered their bases considering she can be obtained without using stamina. I might as well feed all the copies to her and use her for gimmick runs. Multiple dancers with a bunch of fast attacking units? Hell yes.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

alright I might need some help then if its possible they could be removed in a week how much affection should I give my claire and Daneila to be able to beat the senior magic crystal daily before it switches out in the next 2 hours they will both be just about 50cc40 in the next few mins I planned on maxing out claire anyway at least and shes currently 42% already Daniela is at 50% I think my gold/platinum healers will take to long to deploy so will I need to give my silver healer some affection + more lvls too or can I get the gold healer out somehow ?

Claire is cost 13 and Daniela is at 9 gold healer is 20 currently silvers at 17
and the silver healer is a bit weak with 25% affection 50cc35 her heal is only 265 . I have 27 rubies 22 crystal ball things and 17 flowers from spamming phalanx 2 for the past few days

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Marcus, you will have a few hours before maintance in next week to farm crystals. Also, keep in mind that before devs were always giving information in shop when they were about to remove someone fro shop during next maintance. I do not see such information now so there is quite a big chance they wont remove them in a week.

My maxed Claire is 1-shooting Eyes during her skill (lvl 3/5)

Ps, I posted Cornelia sprite above

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@marcus:
The high-tier gazers have the following stats:
480HP 150AT 150DF 60%MR

I don't know how nasty these things can be if you can only 2-shot them with your snipers, but my Artemis Nanaly can solo the map with a single Saint supporting her.

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Does anyone know how long will Saki and Akane remain in the shop ?

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

okay so I need probably at least 330 dmg on each sniper so they put down the eyes in 2 hits with the prince buff or theyll probably start killing people and I guess I can just use the gold healer if I place them like in nasu games video

and well I wont go full blown crystal spamming until I get a definate deadline but I feel I should at least spend my natural stamina on it and make sure my archers are able to beat the daily senior map at least I made a blunder with claire btw fed her copy before ccing either of them so no free skill lvl 2 for me they should just carry over the skill lvls doesnt make sense that the skill lvl should degrade

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Long time ago I was doing this map with high lvl CC Spica and CC Claire (none of them was 1shoting) and I needed 2 good healers for that (I was also placing Monica later to make sure everything will go smooth)

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

My account is still broken, I want to play anniversary event! Still gives me crap about my account save file is busted. I already missed the black knight event. Now I have to miss the anniversary, I want to get Black ninja.

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Patcher is up so I suppose I will be able to get in game when it will be completed

EDIT:

Aarkken, here's Cornelia sprite you asked for
Thanks man, pretty decent sprite so far really similar to Yurina I think most paladins will end up looking like this, wanting of Black DK intensifies.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Please, dont call me man ;<

Barovisk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was complaining about how hard the AW maps were but yesterday I won my first AW stage and got almost all the items there, thanks for all the help people gave me here

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

damn I feel sorry for you hybras dude since it hasnt fixed itself I'm guessing you have to use customer support but they only speak japanese

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

damn I feel sorry for you hybras dude since it hasnt fixed itself I'm guessing you have to use customer support but they only speak japanese
I guess if you use google translate it can be roughly readable for them, at least to the point in which they will investigate if there is anything wrong with your account.