What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

AW Zora
千年戦争アイギス 田園の大決戦 神級 放置 (金银+AW強化)

I kinda want Matsuri now. Sherry's AW skill is so broken.
(Goes to AW Kaguya)

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry to disturb you all but, am I the only one who can't play it on DMM anymore ? I got a redirect link for Nutaku but I can't find the game on it ?
I'm really sorry to say that here but I don't know where else I can say that.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Me: oh wow they just updated Phyllis Sprite? Cute! (the only reason i didnt used her was because of her ugly spirte)

oh with that last mission i got my 5th crystal lets summon.....

Phyllis.....Nice!

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Sorry to disturb you all but, am I the only one who can't play it on DMM anymore ? I got a redirect link for Nutaku but I can't find the game on it ?
I'm really sorry to say that here but I don't know where else I can say that.
There is a little trick to that, you need to install a plugin called
KanColle which is rewriting your cookies so you are always the same country
on which website you browse.
This way you look like a japanese to DMM and will not be redirected.

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

or you could you know....change your DMM langague to japanesse and keep playing xD

KuroEcchi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

or you could you know....change your DMM langague to japanesse and keep playing xD
thanks to you two !
Now I can play again !
thaaaaanks !

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Qq, on windows 8 I cant use kancolle, not language change. None is working :(

Aarkken

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Me: oh wow they just updated Phyllis Sprite? Cute! (the only reason i didnt used her was because of her ugly spirte)

oh with that last mission i got my 5th crystal lets summon.....

Phyllis.....Nice!
God damn it all these new silver sprites are too good.
Pity I don't ever use silvers in my parties anymore.

Ability to upgrade silver units into gold when.

Poor little Gacha guy.

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are there any strategies that can be used to do get 2* on great magic battle? I don't have a min-cost silver, but i have a min cost eliza, and a 14 cost CC'd Belinda. Should I just wait until I can min-cost my 12 cost calliope, or is there a strat that can be used that uses both eliza and belinda at the same time?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Are there any strategies that can be used to do get 2* on great magic battle? I don't have a min-cost silver, but i have a min cost eliza, and a 14 cost CC'd Belinda. Should I just wait until I can min-cost my 12 cost calliope, or is there a strat that can be used that uses both eliza and belinda at the same time?
Does your 14-cost Belinda have a skill of 3/5 or 4/5? The min-cost Eliza is also used for a strategy, though hers requires that you level her up quite high (probably the most time-consuming of the 2-star builds).

First, the Eliza strategy requires Eliza to be at max cost reduction and 50CC70~ (400AT), and you need a 50CC50 (334AT?) Lord Witch Nenya at 12 Cost along with a regular LV20 Witch at 9 Cost. This is the bare minimum, and you need to deploy these characters as soon as possible, otherwise you will fail:

The Belinda strategy requires a 50CC50 Belinda (400AT) with 3/5 Skill and 14 Cost, and a Lord Witch Calliope or Nenya at 50CC50 (334AT?) and 10 Cost (if you have Belinda at max cost-reduction, then you can have a 11 Cost Witch). If you have Belinda at Skill 4/5, then you can have her at 15 Cost and the Silver Lord Witch at 11 Cost (so if yours is 4/5, then you can have a 12 Cost Silver Witch, and Eliza as the third Lord Witch):

The final strategy requires a Lord Witch Nenya that can deal 334 damage, and two more lord witches. If all 3 of them are silver rarity, then you don't need any cost reductions (Your Eliza is 13, so you can use her. If your Nenya is cost-reduced, then you can bring both Eliza and Belinda for this strategy):

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think getting 2 emilias is a good idea if the skill up is guaranteed since shes only really good during her skill lvl 1 is 10 seconds and lvl 2 is 18 I think thats a pretty massive increase in duration to pass up especially if its guaranteed. I'd say just make doubly sure a full cache isnt interfering with your drop rates even if that map cost only 1 charisma Id be very angry to do it 40+ times with no drops because its probably a 5% drop. 10 seconds just doesnt seem like itd be enough to kill a boss even with x2 attack and defense I think itd take 18 seconds at least or more.

has anyone been doing the 40/5 map btw? I'm curious what the platinum fairy drop rate from there is. I've been spending all my stamina so far trying to beat the 55/7 map.

bladeguy

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

All i have is a 12 cost calliope with skill 4/5, eliza 13cost with skill 7/10, 16 cost adelle skill 1/5, chloris 15 cost skill 1/5, belinda 14 cost skill 3/5.

These units' levels are 50CC40, 50CC42, 50CC30, 50CC30, 50CC32. All 100% affection.

I don't have any nenyas, but I could level up ryuryu if she's any use.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ryuryu can't be cost-reduced, and she has a shorter range due to her AW Ability so she can have the same attack speed as an AW Despia. Her AW80 stats aren't high enough for her to reach 500AT without multiple characters buffing her (i.e. Belinda, Aria, and Sherry/Uzume). I doubt she can be used as a key component to 2 or 3 star Great Magical War.

Nenya is a vital witch due to her having 56 frames for her attack (the same as Yuyu) while other witches have 58. This slight difference has freed players from the old strategy that needed 2 Lord Witches A and B with a combined cost of 21 (334AT each) and another Witch C that raises that cost to 30 (A+2B+C=1200) with their placement beginning from the bottom-right of the middle island, the bottom-left of the middle island, and the bottom of the ledge on the left-side of the road.

You can try and see if you can get Belinda to work with the 12-cost Calliope, since I'm not 100% sure if her 4/5 skill is needed, but that map is such a pain with deployment and skill activation timings that it's really hard to tell if you failed because you messed up those parts slightly or if you need Belinda skill-upped or cost-reduced. It's easy to waste a few crystals testing that map (I had to do 3 trips to get the Nenya strategy to work).

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

just what is the drop rate for emilia in 7 stam map, so far i've been getting her 100% per run, even though all i want are those silver healers & rouge (7 emilias, 0 healers, 0 rouges) i feel like it's draining my luck for other events of chance.

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Qq, on windows 8 I cant use kancolle, not language change. None is working :(
Maybe you find somethin useful on this wiki page:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thank you Moon, I will check it out later.

broken_wings: Her drop is lower than 100% for sure, for me she is around 40% on 55/7 but I've got 2 rogues and 1 healer so far

cloudsora

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is anyone else getting a message and a black screen on loading the game?

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

First...

The Belinda strategy...

The final strategy...
the second and third strategies probably don't work.. (cause they changed the targeting priority for witches somewhere..)

(notice the difference between the targeting in the first strat and the other 2..)

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Cloudsora: check your internet connection.

Ps. Done sp gacha. 12 rolls, all crap and 2 silvers (soma and valerie).

crow_mw

Reputation score

A little bit to add to the event plat units for low level players - remember, that the leveling game has changed. It is no longer 'stfu and farm Rural 24/7'. Since new story mode maps, the better map you can do, the faster you level. And starting players reportedly have problems with reaching those high food value maps.

---

Today I got platinum bishop Marius from SP summon... and I am thinking about feeding him to my AW Noel. Too bad he didn't come during male xp event. Are there any merits to keeping him, provided I have min cost AW Noel?