What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Subjugated 500 monsters on my first visit to Rural Great Decisive Battle ( ):

I didn't have Katie, so I had to use Rosalie, which is risky, since I needed her to evade the red goblin archers with her skill to prevent Odette from dying. The rest of the map was a breeze, and the final demon rush couldn't make it past Chloe after she woke up from her nap (I was getting things set up, so they would have a very bad day with Chounin Hina).

EDIT: Second trip reveals that my Rosalie just has enough HP/DF and my Saint Iris is strong enough to keep her from dying to the red goblin archers with her skill active (so I have to either keep an eye on my counter while I farm this, or find a different tank unit).

@marcus:
Only three characters are immune to paralysis:
Platinum Vakyrie Thetis (Super Lez)
Platinum Avenger Roana (Da Real Da-ero)
Platinum Mage Moldevort (Old-timers Only)

Otherwise, you need either evasion-based units or saints to deal with it (saints shorten the duration of paralysis for everyone under their sphere of influence by half). Unfortunately, Vincent's Daughter is a ranged unit who can hit 0-block units, and paralyse them in one bite. This makes it impossible to use Sailors and Puppeteers on her like Ropers and Lesser Vampires. And the only evasion unit worth dueling her would be a 5/5 Black Princess Olivia. I'm dreading any future maps with her, since it's going to heavily depend on positioning to avoid her, and dps to get rid of her before she cripples your forces (unless you're lucky and have one of the characters that are immune to paralysis).

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

An excuse to AW Roana, sure, why not. Of course that's if I have her materials.

Ah, lacking the HA. Wow there's really nobody but Desupia that I can AW soon just because of lack of silvers. Need so many damn silver HA's and/or healers.

Maybe the silver fairies are intended to be sold, 1500 per, not bad. I'm not even going to try to use them like I actually need them lol.

Last edited:

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So if we go with the pattern from the promotional poster and the maps we have, we can predict next units event, right?. So next is Carry & Charlotte; Gold samurai & Shiho; Gina & Rin; Julian & Yurina; Elen & Chloe.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

New vamp girl is too meek. Nanaly downed her under 5 seconds.

*is bored*

(waits for super hard mission ahoy time~)

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Used a level-up and 1 sacred crystals to subjugate 10,000 monsters. Spent all of my crystal fragments to do 15 SP Base Summonings. My results:
Silver Healer Alyssa
Silver Witch Calliope
Silver Valkyrie Mischa
Gold Healer Roberto

Yay, aside from receiving the Platinum Bandit Seria, Roberto is the best unit I could summon now since he has a Treasure Hunt ability that increases confidence-building item drops by 2%. Now I'll have a slightly easier time getting the Millennium Wine drop from the Vincent map. Though, I didn't notice that his affection bonus is HP and that he costs the same as a silver healer (basically, he's an upgrade from Christopher). Still doesn't instill much of a desire to raise him instead of Fedora.

Avenger's Memory Tentative Drop Rate (100 trips):
Bronze Fairy: 50%; Ruby: 10%; Millennium Wine: 8%; Ada: 9%

Last edited:
OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I have determined the Black Fairy does not drop off the first map. I have used my stamina exclusively outside of three staring the other maps only on the first map. I have the plat bandit girl, and still no black fairy.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

id trade all the black fairies for a ricca drop im at 35 runs now with 2 black fairies from this damn map maybe I should just let this go at 40 runs It will be pretty retarded if I can't get a 8-10% drop after 40 runs Im interested in riccas cg and I think she also may help me kill the golem but I guess somehow this game has biased my chances

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

id trade all the black fairies for a ricca drop im at 35 runs now with 2 black fairies from this damn map
I've got the opposite, 30 runs, 3 Rikka/3 gold fairy drops but no black fairies. Know where the black fairy drops? My Ricca is already max reduction and 6/10 skill too x.x

With the way that new vamp character was teased, I wonder if she'll be a Karma-like unit. Maybe having a plat and black version, her portrait seemed plat but they've never really teased a unit like that before. Would be cool if she'll actually have some stun ability like the undead enemies. I could see why they'd avoid it though, having to add a new animation for all enemies. That or just make them freeze and put squiggly lines over their head or something lol.

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

glad I finally got her to drop now I think I should wait for the charlotte mission didnt realize she basically functions like a ninja being range unit in a melee slot

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I could see why they'd avoid it though, having to add a new animation for all enemies. That or just make them freeze and put squiggly lines over their head or something lol.
Oh I'm sure they can just reuse one frame from their death animation. We can easily tell they're still alive from their HP bar.

That said, here I'm at 21 runs for the black fairy from Ricca's map... she seems immune to the cache clear tricks. >:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I may have temporarily regained decent drops rates I completed the odette map with only 3 runs though I can't manage to 3 star it because those whip demons actually hurt and they paralyze on top of that I only have 1 ninja to shoot them with also

maybe clearing cache /cookies everything then restarting fixed it along with opening aigis up first

what is azamis AW assassination chance Im considering going back to the first map to get her since ninjas seem to be key on this odette map or would getting a lvl 20ish bronze ninja work?

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think I may have temporarily regained decent drops rates I completed the odette map with only 3 runs though I can't manage to 3 star it because those whip demons actually hurt and they paralyze on top of that I only have 1 ninja to shoot them with also

maybe clearing cache /cookies everything then restarting fixed it along with opening aigis up first
protip : get a pack of bronze ninjas -> spam them on odette map(obviously at spots that are not in danger) -> gg (well you still need 1-2 stronger archer/VH to help with dpsing down the demons and odette)

EDIT : actually pretty much any unit works that can shoot from a melee spot (sailors, ricca, ninjas of any rarity... not to mention they don't even need to have high lvl as the whippers have really low life)

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

aww yeah sailor worked like a charm that 40 second duration at lvl 1 is awesome why isnt ricca's skill that long

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

aww yeah sailor worked like a charm that 40 second duration at lvl 1 is awesome why isnt ricca's skill that long
Well, for many reasons.

1: Ricca's much stronger, at least before AW.
2: She gains an attack speed buff during skill that allows her to shred enemies much faster than a sailor.
3: She gains zero block during her skill, which can be extremely helpful depending on the situation. It can also be terrible, so a long duration on it could hurt you as well if you need her to block enemies.
4: Think she has much more range than sailors during her skill, she's just under a CC'd archer. Sailors are at a preCC archer level.
5: Because she gains zero block during her skill, you could choose to keep her skill at a lower level to force her to return to melee blocking sooner (Probably not wise, but it's an option) after using her skill.

It's not really fair to compare awakened sailors to Ricca atm, they are overall probably more useful because of their aoe. Let's hope Rikka gets an amazing awakening to put her on par with them again.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, for many reasons.

3: She gains zero block during her skill, which can be extremely helpful depending on the situation. It can also be terrible, so a long duration on it could hurt you as well if you need her to block enemies.
Sailors gain a zero block during skill. I think Ricca becomes completely untargetable which helps against ranged units.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Noticed sailors don't seem to take damage from exploding enemies with their skill active, I'll test Ricca next but it's probably the same. That's if I can, she might just kill everything too quickly on this map I need to farm.

Interesting, Ricca seemed to take damage but Marie didn't. Maybe it's a bug or they were just out of range. That or perfectly timed heals or something. Seemed like Marie should have been boomed though, hmm.

Ah it must have just missed her, nevermind. They do take damage from explosions, guess they have their own damage type. I thought it might count as melee or something.

Last edited:

IdontRuin

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Ah it must have just missed her, nevermind. They do take damage from explosions, guess they have their own damage type. I thought it might count as melee or something.
The only thing I noticed about the explosions is that sometimes the center of the exlosion is not at the point where the said enemy died.. srsly they just randomly explode somewhere near their death location..

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just as a warning, Kindom's Idol Carrie's map throws out a huge concentration of shadows. You need a couple multiple block units to catch them all (need to think of a simplistic formation to farm this map).

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Two CCed soldiers is your ultimate solution to that pesky super shadow that follows around. Yea. Really hated that mob of shadows.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was kind of scared of the shadows they owned me in some earlier event map and just the sheer numbers of enemies but it was easier than I thought I got charlotte killing her 5 times sort of makes up for the ridiculous 35 runs it took me to get ricca. I guess I might have to go back eventually for lean if hes the completion unit since I'll have a ton of platinum units that aren't costed reduced when this is over. I only have 1 cced soldier btw so I had to throw a rogue in after the non cced soldier