What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I posted the magazine scans that had the info for the weather update (I think it came from Famitsu), which has been confirmed to be true.

The Sonya magazine scans were reposted on this board by Kroset from the chatroom; I didn't see the original Japanese post until yobi00 PMed me about Sonya being fake. I looked it up, and yeah, she's completely fabricated. The guy used an illustration Wazakita did for a magazine, and then created Sonya from other sprites (Sonya's staff came from Noel). The other art assets and text were copied from one of the homepages for this game (there's quite a few).

A small part of me thought no one in their right mind would advertise to potential gamers that their game is so dull that they need to create a 4x speed-up so players can have a stress-free experience playing it; that kind of thing would only appeal to suckers already playing (us). "I want to believe", indeed.

@Fruitsmoothie:
You're eventually going to want both a max-cost reduced Gold Soldier Elite Julian and Silver Soldier Chief Asar for the hardest challenge quest maps in the game; they both have HP as their affection bonus, and both of the hardest maps halve your AT/DF. Japanese players have confirmed that these two (especially Asar) are their MVPs for strategies that don't involve evasion/instant death luck with max-cost reduced rogues and monks.
Too well made I'd say given that we just got a time fairy XD

But well, seems Anna will really aw into a deadly Amazon :p

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just done 45/8 two times and got 9 crystals total.Similar amout I've got every stupid week. Hate you Aegis-sama!

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Anelai

You need 16 stamina to farm that map efficiently, that and Monica's +5% boost and a AW archer who one shots those things.

3x crystal drop (9 total) per run is the average for me when it comes to that map. It's pretty darn good compared to the previous crystal farm map. A hell of a lot better in fact.

10+ Black Fairies and counting. They are going to take over all free inventory space sooner rather than later ._.
Aigis, I demand a black tier unit to waste my fairies for.
- Silver.
._.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dear DragonPaladin.
I have 15 stamina so it is not as good as your but still nice to farm every hour. I use there AW Spica and also CC Monica although I am rarely lucky having more than 6 crystals (2 drops) from single map and most of the times I got 3 crystals (one drop)... I am 3starring this map since long long time so this is not my problem...
I just wanted to whine a little bit about my luck, didn't have trouble doing this map...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Note, I haven't proven the below yet post-rural gate changes in terms of RNG:
AW Spika works, I never doubted you can 3 star it. 3 starring isn't important, 1hko without rng taking place is.

Like how betty likes to screw around with rng and give me nothing but gold armor on Monday dailies :/
Which makes thing quite sheepish for some players, like me for example. Gold only fairy drop on highest tier daily? > 50% of my runs. *sheep~*

As far as I know Aegis still have only 1 random generator, so rather a "it's about time to get a good drop" if you use something like Betty who RNG per hit, that's no longer the case.
Also, restarting the client works for reseting the RNG. Which is exactly what I do instead of hoping for next run to drop me a fairy. (cause that never works for me)

Hence, next time you only get 1x crystal drop, make sure to reset client~

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100% completely forgot about the maintenance today lol. I literally just finished spending a crystal on 2 runs of the 45/8 daily when it booted me out. Dat luck, so glad it wasn't a few minutes earlier or I would just wasted a lot of charisma/stamina.

DUnmei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So we'll get karma event on weekend, so is get the black one or not get her at all I suppose.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

how useful is karma anyways

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So we'll get karma event on weekend, so is get the black one or not get her at all I suppose.
Just when i am all out of crystal AW my unit they pull that kind of move :( GGWP Aigis-sama GGWP :(

@broken_wing: Black Karma is broken, Plat Karma is shit-tier.

broken_wings

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Just when i am all out of crystal AW my unit they pull that kind of move :( GGWP Aigis-sama GGWP :(

@broken_wing: Black Karma is broken, Plat Karma is shit-tier.
does she work in a special way, and how are they so diffrent, from the stats i see on seesaa they're only about 12% apart in stats after affection and 9% in hp

Emries

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Both can't heal but black karma has 13 secs on invulnerability :p

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update on December 11th:
-Emergency Mission "Lord of the Dead's Daughter" Added.
-Revivial Mission "Vampire Bride" Available on Sat-Sun between December 13th to January 4th.
-Premium Summoning Chance-up Unit Changed (Nanaly to Dina).
-Feng-Shui Master Awakening Added.
+Awakening Orbs on the Tuesday Map.
-Ying-ying Master Shiki Parameters Buffed.
-Special Units Can Be Deployed as soon as the Unit Has Been Placed.
-Immortal Princess and Vampire Princess Karma Added to Trading Post.
+While it's Possible to Collect More than One Immortal Princess, it's Only Possible to Have Just One In a Team.
-Dragon Crystals Renamed to Revival Crystals.
-Story Mission "Sand Capital" Enemy Route Fixed.

EDIT:
While I don't quite understand the details, it seems the way healers work has been changed for the worse. Basically if you have two healers with different timings, they will try to heal the same unit, so if you have healers A (fast) & B (slow), and units C (HP60%) & D (HP70%), both healers will focus on healing C rather than distribute their healing like they did before with A healing C and then B healing D. This change makes characters with self-healing skills (Roana and Crissa) and characters with regeneration (Ur and Lilia) much more valuable.

EDIT 2:
This sucks! The change with the healers was deliberate. Japanese players kept sending bug reports on it, since it may have been due to Marl's awakening, but the staff's response was that they want players to play without deploying multiple healers to handle difficult situations. Basically, they made this change to screw over most/all low level strategies, so players who don't have strong healers like Camilla and Sedis are unable to handle harder difficulty maps. Fedora has become a waste, since even if you extend her range, she's liable to waste her healing on someone who doesn't need it.

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

They've been very generous with Princess lately.... =o
I am glad it is not another "all age only" revival. Of course immortal one is priority? Luckily I have 30 sacred crystals able to use =o

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

EDIT:
While I don't quite understand the details, it seems the way healers work has been changed for the worse. Basically if you have two healers with different timings, they will try to heal the same unit, so if you have healers A (fast) & B (slow), and units C (HP60%) & D (HP70%), both healers will focus on healing C rather than distribute their healing like they did before with A healing C and then B healing D. This change makes characters with self-healing skills (Roana and Crissa) and characters with regeneration (Ur and Lilia) much more valuable.

EDIT 2:
This sucks! The change with the healers was deliberate. Japanese players kept sending bug reports on it, since it may have been due to Marl's awakening, but the staff's response was that they want players to play without deploying multiple healers to handle difficult situations. Basically, they made this change to screw over most/all low level strategies, so players who don't have strong healers like Camilla and Sedis are unable to handle harder difficulty maps. Fedora has become a waste, since even if you extend her range, she's liable to waste her healing on someone who doesn't need it.
This is a really terrible change. The way I see it, healers select a target to heal when they start casting, instead of after the cast. As a result, units in deserts maps have to wait longer before getting healed. On top of that, units that get hit (i.e. down to 10% health) while your healers are casting won't get healed until the next cast. Absolutely awful.

Edit: It might be just my imagination, but enemy casters (liches in particular) seem to work this way too, now.

Last edited:

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

-.- 60/7 has my indignity bouncing up n down for the first time in many events. Seriously. Drove me up the wall, and back down, and back up. Several times.

This is the first map in many many maps that I don't rely on Aisha, from start to end, I didn't use her, I fucking broke the Aisha curse!

And tantamount to how amazing Sybilla is as a Princess, she tanked all three liches at the top, including the super Lich, and killed all of them alone. Wouldn't have been able to do it without her 20 MDEF nor her long range attack. (Since that asshole of a super lich sits right at the top, and doesn't move. You ACTUALLY are forced to do long range attacks to touch him. He moves after a while, but whatever).

100/2 had me all agitated, and the first time in many maps I was forced to use my black summoner in my team. Missed 2 bats and killed my prince on my first try. Missed two skeletons on my 2nd try. and 3 starred it on 3rd. This map was also where Elizabeth was "the boss" in this map. Although the real game breaker was my summoner, wouldn't been able to clear it without her. All those damn mummies and undeads has so much health. And there's SHITLOADS of them to boot... Aisha and summoner was carpet bombing the entire map the whole time through, the first map in a long time where I was forced to keep Aisha on skill whenever she had it possible...

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

UGUUUUU Must Awaken Healers faster!!!

Karma will be mine >< No Abnormal State blockers in my box, must. Rush. Healers. Gwhhhaaaa!!

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Wow that healer change sounds like absolute shit. Makes most youtube/nico strategies pointless. Don't rely on old videos for strats anymore if it's as bad as it sounds. If they thought healers were overpowered, I don't think that's the way to nerf them. It'll be "Archers targeting the wrong shit" 2.0. Nothing more frustrating than your teammates derping around and targeting the wrong units.

Karma event is nice and all, but where is my precious Odette/Yurina revival already? x.X They really don't want to bring them back.

Last edited:

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For Saya.

100/2

70/6

Note: not for the faint hearted. And 70/6 is probably not reproducable without Sybillis in your team.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am too excited with Karma event, thats why I am not complaining about healers. Yet.

Wondering what will be crystals drop for her and what cost reduction Imight obtain...

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OK, there's a new maintenance report concerning the healer issue. They're going to do a maintenance update on December 12th between 14:00~15:00 to fix certain issues and give everyone a single apology crystal.

It's probably recommended that everyone hold off on trying to attempt or do low level strategies for the last couple god-tier maps until then. I tried the penultimate map once, and the healing delay royally messed me up.