What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Creeping Terror

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I MUST HAVE THE BLACK PEGUSUS KNIGHT!!!!

*ahem*

I mean, Gee golly, sure would be nice to have that Black Pegasus Knight...Or the Summoner...or the Black Princess, ect. GIMME ALL THE BLACK UNIT CUTIE-PIES ><

Hell, make a black guy unit, i'll crush on him too, just because the men need some more love....poor guys...

*Begin rant*

Seriously, what kind of sick f*** is the prince(you/me/us) anyway!? His army consists of mostly women! we might throw in ONE or TWO guys, but the rest are all women! What, are all the men where you come from "Too busy"!? Or maybe you just want something to look at while you SIT ARROUND AND DO NOTHING WITH YOUR PASSIVE BOOST!!
--"Look, Im so important...just standing in the back because im not a better tank than [Insert Female name here]. Im sure she'll be FINE taking hits repeatedly from that demon there."
GOSH! What a total ass!

*End rant*

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when monsters came it was like "save kids and women" and all men died defending. now we have only Prince and he simply cant have kids with random woman :p

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There are only 5 maps but with total 18 stars reward.

So the 6th map is going to be releashed on the next thursday right ?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's way too many new things happening. I got all of the drop information, but this is the first phase, so there's going to be more maps later, I guess. I'm going to be busy farming magic crystals, so I can awaken Lilia this weekend, so I'm going to postpone the story translations for the last four maps until I have more room in my unit box.

In any case, Lilia awakens and becomes even more of a loli character (she's the most messed-up character in this game since her design keeps changing between her stand-up illustrations and bedroom illustrations).

I'm hoping that Lilia's HP rehabilitation period is short, and her regeneration is strong; Sherry's ability is extremely good, though it probably won't be much use for players that primarily use platinum/black units. One of the other Princess units took 50 levels to be rehabilitated as a High Princess.

Also, for anyone who doesn't have Belinda, her Revival Event is going to be available on the all-age version this weekend. Out of all of the farm-type event characters, Belinda is the strongest since she came before the idea that these kinds of units need to be weakened so the premium summoning characters are better. If you can get her cost-reduced, she's a cheat character along the same levels as a max-cost reduced soldier chief Aria.

Last edited:

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yep. The event is going to be two weeks. This is a good time to catch up on doing other maps such as AW maps and farming for fairies/items :D

I'm happy about the completion rewards because I will save the copy of Katie for the synthesis event (whenever they do it). I've also wanted a high attack soldier and Julian is good enough. It's also good that he's a male. Other than spending some time to do Belinda's event during the weekend, this two weeks will be a good breather to get all my units stronger.

Sherry becoming very good is going to make me happy once I can awaken her. I was torn between her and Olivia, but the 5% boost to stats is going to be very powerful to have until I begin to use more higher grade units.

v thanks for letting me know :( at least the cost down will be good enough

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

Yep. The event is going to be two weeks. This is a good time to catch up on doing other maps such as AW maps and farming for fairies/items :D

I'm happy about the completion rewards because I will save the copy of Katie for the synthesis event (whenever they do it). I've also wanted a high attack soldier and Julian is good enough. It's also good that he's a male. Other than spending some time to do Belinda's event during the weekend, this two weeks will be a good breather to get all my units stronger.
Note: The synthesis event only apply to unit that in the premium summon list so Katie and other event only unit did not hay exp boost when used as exp material.

however, i glad that i can cost down Katie, now she is totally going to replace Aria as my main Soldier Chief with her reliable stats.

btw: out of all the princess, Claudia have to end up with awful stand up art :(

and Anya is not recieved AW because she is DRAGON princess :(

hybras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have more faith in Aigis now! I mean yea!

Oddly enough every time I get black unit, Ash is not in the chatroom, and it's always the unit that has chance up....

1st black Berna when Berna and Minerva was chance up

2nd black Aisha when Aisha was chance up

3rd black Farne ... well... I paid for her straight up, so there was no random luck involved.

4th black sybilla rolled her today. when her chance was up....

So how did much $$$ did I bomb? Berna costed me 35k, aisha, 15k, farne 18k and sybilla 0$!....

I mean my previous rolls costed me an arm and an leg and always made me quite unhappy. The event had 5 maps for Anna, so I finished the maps and got 5 crystals, threw them to the platinum gacha, and got sybilla on first roll (and the only roll, i had no other crystals left).

Oh Claudia, the time with you was such fine history, your useless now~

Sybilla is being tsundere. -.- 12 rainbows later and she's stuck on lv4 skill. And I have no black fairies and rainbows left. It's the first time since a long time that I have no black fairies in my inventory.

PS: Aisha is now AW lv 99, and her new AW sprite is goddamn ugly, I hate the turtle, I wish I had her old sprite instead.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Hurry up there is still time before i go back to the chatroom.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

5% damage+def+hp on sherry is totally crazy, a full team of gold is going to be better than a plat team.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm confused by Anna, is she really just a dancer? Pretty anticlimactic and odd that they'd drop her finally right after the dancer Waltz event. Seems like she could even be worse if she needs the Prince to be in range of her. Maybe she'll have like 0 sortie cost or something? I thought she'd be more unique. Well I haven't had much time to test her, guess we'll see.

Managed to 3 star the last map my 2nd try without assistance videos, hooray. Blind runs so risky.

How to know you've been playing Aegis too long: You're maxing your hardly used CC'd silvers with irons and bronze units because you have nobody under level 40 and golds/plats/blacks are so absurdly expensive to level like that. Pretty cool that the 30 map drops can so easily max CC'd silvers. Soon I'll be moving onto golds anyways, not many silvers I even still use/need that aren't already maxed lol.

Going to be sad when I run out of gold though, going to have to go back to Rural probably, ugh. I wish they'd add a map that is just purely for gold farming, like 10 iron/bronze drops a run are possible or something. Would save so much time. Well I hope they implement that x4 speed soon, that'll help.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

I'm confused by Anna, is she really just a dancer? Pretty anticlimactic and odd that they'd drop her finally right after the dancer Waltz event. Seems like she could even be worse if she needs the Prince to be in range of her. Maybe she'll have like 0 sortie cost or something? I thought she'd be more unique. Well I haven't had much time to test her, guess we'll see.

Managed to 3 star the last map my 2nd try without assistance videos, hooray. Blind runs so risky.
First time i did that map i almost got steam rolled by the dragonewt knight. Luckily my Claudia, Anya and Themis manage to hold the line.

How to know you've been playing Aegis too long: You're maxing your hardly used CC'd silvers with irons and bronze units because you have nobody under level 40 and golds/plats/blacks are so absurdly expensive to level like that. Pretty cool that the 30 map drops can so easily max CC'd silvers. Soon I'll be moving onto golds anyways, not many silvers I even still use/need that aren't already maxed lol.
True story. I mostly maxed out my cced silver and gold unit with iron/bronze because recently there is hardly anythime that i have spare stamina for doing Fairy quest or Tuesday/friday daily quest.
But i always farm the 40 base struggle map because it give better iron/bronze unit with reliable drop rate.
the 30 oasis map win interm of afk farming with Betty though.

Going to be sad when I run out of gold though, going to have to go back to Rural probably, ugh. I wish they'd add a map that is just purely for gold farming, like 10 iron/bronze drops a run are possible or something. Would save so much time. Well I hope they implement that x4 speed soon, that'll help.
That why i almost never miss any Daily Monday map. AW Noel + Monday daily quest solve all the gold problem. Unless you are going to AW one per week.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She is in a classic selfdiscovery revealing travel. At the end she will awaken a 7th sense and be Saphire rarity :p

Moonchaos

Reputation score

Translation of new Event already there?

@Lucifer, still have the unit translation cause your link is broken :(

@GM/MOD, i would still appreciate it if the DMM Games would get an extra Subforum :)

arisato minato

Reputation score

She is in a classic selfdiscovery revealing travel. At the end she will awaken a 7th sense and be Saphire rarity :p
And her Awakening would be when she burn her cosmos to maximum and discover the 8th sense. :D

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Lucifer, still have the unit translation cause your link is broken :(
It's not broken, you need to copy the link and past in in another tab adress bar then clic enter, i put a big red line in my message so how come player still ask. :(

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The max stats for AW Olivia and Sybilla are amazing. It's too bad that it does require them to be level 99 to have those stats, but Olivia is a lot less squishy now and 864 attack/522 defense with affection is awesome.

At max level, it looks like all princesses gain 20% increase in attack compared to their base form at max level. Themis gained 22% more defense while black units gained 11% defense. They really made these all these princesses more appealing to use (except for Claudia hahaha... her art is still so bad and overdesigned)

Last edited:

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so I guess I need to focus on my 2 witches and 1 fire mage for this white witch event on the weekend. I looked at the last map and it has 2 of those baphomets and a couple of those red gargoyles. doesn't sounds like a good idea to try and tank 900 dmg or potentially 1800 if 1 unit gets mobbed. should I also try to CC another archer or should a ninja I cced placed somewhere be enough for the last map?

Im guessing the other event gives us Anna as a unit at the end similar to the Imelia event?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@lucifer4444
Predicted Sherry will be good ages ago. That 5% is crazy xD Sherry #1, Uzume #2, BIris #3 in terms of AW buff from now on. (Ash aside, Uzume is still #1 on his team)

@arisato minato
When I do AW Orb daily, I don't have Nanaly as a guest unit. I have a AW92 Nanaly doing 702 * 4 melting heavy armor just because. (With Waltz, that's over 1k * 4)

With new Artemis attack speed up, Nanaly broke the game even more than before.

- (Looks like I will have internet connection after all)

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@lucifer4444
Predicted Sherry will be good ages ago. That 5% is crazy xD Sherry #1, Uzume #2, BIris #3 in terms of AW buff from now on. (Ash aside, Uzume is still #1 on his team)

@arisato minato
When I do AW Orb daily, I don't have Nanaly as a guest unit. I have a AW92 Nanaly doing 702 * 4 melting heavy armor just because. (With Waltz, that's over 1k * 4)

With new Artemis attack speed up, Nanaly broke the game even more than before.

- (Looks like I will have internet connection after all)
Damn, Draa is back, fast, hide the snacks and the beer !!

Why have only 1 Nanaly when u can have 2??