What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

KatsuraJun

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

There is no confirmation or indication that you will receive the unit(s). That's normal.
Do we have to use all 5000/2000 points on Aegis within this period or is loading up enough?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Do we have to use all 5000/2000 points on Aegis within this period or is loading up enough?
No, you don't have to spend your DMM Money to purchase points for Aegis. Charging the card so you have the DMM Money on your account should be enough.

@FruitSmoothie:
Both Lyra and Selia lose a little off their max defence as well. It seems to be a bandit-thing like how ninjas need to be leveled up to 50~ to rehabilitate their HP and defence after they awaken. Imelia's stats are based on her having 100% affection (84 attack and defence).

<s>I highly doubt this is really her awakened ability, since someone did the same thing multiple times during Shuuka and Xiao's event, but I saw some images where Imelia's AW Ability was like the platinum soldier Xenobia's except that it activates sometimes instead of 30% (aoe attack against nearby ground units).</s> It's fake, went through all of my old images, and found the spoiler one that was dug out of the game (it doesn't have her illustration or an AW ability on it).

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Exkale, are you so lucky doing free gacha or it is from premium summoning? (Gratz on another princess!)

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Exkale, are you so lucky doing free gacha or it is from premium summoning? (Gratz on another princess!)
Thanks! It is from a premium summon. I think it's been around 2 months since I last did one and I thought I should try one. Funny enough, I keep getting melee units while my second account got Garania, Adelle, and Bishop Patra when I spent all it's crystals.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@FruitSmoothie:
Both Lyra and Selia lose a little off their max defence as well. It seems to be a bandit-thing like how ninjas need to be leveled up to 50~ to rehabilitate their HP and defence after they awaken. Imelia's stats are based on her having 100% affection (84 attack and defence).

<s>I highly doubt this is really her awakened ability, since someone did the same thing multiple times during Shuuka and Xiao's event, but I saw some images where Imelia's AW Ability was like the platinum soldier Xenobia's except that it activates sometimes instead of 30% (aoe attack against nearby ground units).</s> It's fake, went through all of my old images, and found the spoiler one that was dug out of the game (it doesn't have her illustration or an AW ability on it).
Yeah as usual, a big show of her potential would be knowing her AW ability but they kept that from us. Oh well, at least we know her stats. I should start trying to do 60/7 already, looks intimidating but seems like a good spot to finally use Chloe as well.

Oh awesome, I followed that strat arisato minato posted and it was actually incredibly safe with my team, my bandit still had half her life and nobody really went below half. By the time my healer's skills wore off, Odette had her magic skill up so nobody was ever really in danger. Having Spica and a bunch of really strong healers and mages for the win~ Those liches were less scary than I thought they'd be. 394 souls atm and 20 crystals, should be good for 1100 if I aim for that.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I just did a little test and found out that during the skill duration, the Pyro Jack pass through Rita and did not attack her.

I wonder if it also work the same with spirit HA and such,

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just did a little test and found out that during the skill duration, the Pyro Jack pass through Rita and did not attack her.

I wonder if it also work the same with spirit HA and such,
Yeah, she can't be targeted by enemies at that time.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A heads up that Saya in the chat room currently has multiple copy of the DMM money cards. If you use the chat-room link on my signature you can talk to Saya to get the details.

A reminder that apparently, there's a deadline on Nov 9th for the campaign units. Hence you want to hurry a bit.
Preferred method of payment is Paypal, talk to Saya in the chat-room about the details.

(About 8 hours of Nov 8th, and 23 hours left of Nov 9th, hence I suggest you hurry if you are interested.)

Update:
In other news:

Silver clear of 60/7!

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That was kind of weird that the money card thing was such a brief event period. I feel bad for people who really wanted it but weren't able to obtain it. Kind of a shoddy launch of that type of event, I hope they straighten out some of the problems people were having with it if they ever do this again.

Starbound

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hey, does anyone know if the promotion is over or if it ends today (in Japan)?

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Even though I'm still doing the first phase 50/5, I decided to try out Olivier in that map and I'm in love with her. She can take care of the final wave (1 cannon, 1 red HA, then 2 cannons), with no assistance. The cannon damage was pitiful even for Olivier's low HP. Less of a hassle for me to switch out Claudia for Sherry when the red HA shows up.

Emries

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Even though I'm still doing the first phase 50/5, I decided to try out Olivier in that map and I'm in love with her. She can take care of the final wave (1 cannon, 1 red HA, then 2 cannons), with no assistance. The cannon damage was pitiful even for Olivier's low HP. Less of a hassle for me to switch out Claudia for Sherry when the red HA shows up.
I kept trying to figure out who Olivier was until I realized it was Olivia XD

exkale

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Relying on Google Translate does have it's downsides. It's getting really tempting for me to buy some books to get a basic grasp of the languages of the games I play because there are many things that can be missed from a machine translation :(

I mostly play games that are foreign/originated from a foreign region anyway, so it should be a nice hobby to pick up.

edit:

Is it worth it to get 3 copies of Hien over 1 copy of Shidis? As much as I would like to have another healer, it just feels much more desirable to have a good ninja when I don't have one at my disposal. With 3 copies, I can probably get his skill to 3/5 and cost reduced to -2. The biggest benefit is the large experience from male units. If I were to get 2 of them to 30CC20, then that would help me get the main copy to 60 easily. Well, it looks like I got the answer I was looking for while I was typing this so I'll leave my thoughts here.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, might have to spend crystals on charisma at this rate, only up to 621 souls atm using natural charisma and crystal stamina.

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I have 481 souls atm. Also eating crystals to refill stamina only, getting around 80 crystals every 24 hours.

Why oh why I wasted time on Odette :(

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well at least if you do the last map, you can hit 19 souls a run sometimes, that always feels good.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well at least if you do the last map, you can hit 19 souls a run sometimes, that always feels good.
Yeah, and then get only 4 and feel like killing yourself (or the devs actually) :p

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I am doing 50/5 for exp buckets and also because I have 15 maximum stamina.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, and then get only 4 and feel like killing yourself (or the devs actually) :p
Yeah just had a bad few last runs, oh well. If you run it enough it should even out. This is the one event type I don't record though, I don't want to know if I'm bombing one of these. Not like it's very exciting to record either, you know you'll always get some souls, it's just the final total that's interesting in these super farm events.

Last edited:

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah just had a bad few last runs, oh well. If you run it enough it should even out. This is the one event type I don't record though, I don't want to know if I'm bombing one of these. Not like it's very exciting to record either, you know you'll always get some souls, it's just the final total that's interesting in these super farm events.
Exactly.
Although I should farm archers but wtf....

Ja!!

I though it was capped but u can actually get the 6 drops from the last map. The thing is this happened only once in like... 50 runs while I got 4 souls (same probability using Petite's numbers) more than 5 times.
So... or there is a different drop rates for every 5 souls pack, or the global drop rate lowers when u are already getting a lot of drops.... or, its just me in a denial phase refusing to accept the bad luck.... (around 6% to get 24 souls but only 1 out of 60 runs so 1.6%)

Last edited: