What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Is there a more comprehensive guide/list of tips available other than the OP?

Just wondering about more specifics of the game such as skill up?, class changes, etc.
There are two good wikis, though both are in Japanese. With google translate you can make quite some sense out of them though.

I like the first one more, but second one usually has strategy videos faster.

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This video is only meant to show a setup for gold farming, if you can already clear the Base Struggle 2 map.

Well Draa, I think you've got competition now (that gold).

Last edited:

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I will trade useless archers and soldiers (even in packs!) for other CC materials (like healers, mages, etc.).
I need new event soon please .____.

arisato minato

Reputation score

I will trade useless archers and soldiers (even in packs!) for other CC materials (like healers, mages, etc.).
I need new event soon please .____.
I will trade my mage, witch for your archers, if i can :(

You would be amazine at how many archers are needed for cc and aw :(

Anelai

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now I have 8 spare archers and 11 food soldiers, all from Claudia event. I had more but I needed slots and I ate few of them (daniela ate daniela and dwarf soldier got eaten with faeries. That bi-atch is still -1 and 2/5 skill after that....).

Unfortunately I need priests and mages to CC Iris and Hores. My Valerie is still -1 cost, all his copies are eaten by someone else. I need events badly :(

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event Samurai unit has turned out surprisingly well:

Lv90
HP: 2470 (2926 with Affection)
Attack: 641
Defense: 343
3 block, attacks all units she's blocking, all at 23-28 cost. Pretty damn nice. She's slow from Power Attack and her skill is questionable, but she's pretty high on my fighter AW list now thanks to that delicious 3 block.

I lack strong 2-3 block units still. After I AW Betty then Spica, I'll probably need to AW Yurina or her to balance out my team. I'm still weary of AWing Maribelle since she's my main tank still, I worry her low base stats will get her killed with 4 block and the increased cost sucks (Any opinions on this? Anybody AW her yet?). I'm also not a fan of unreliable AW abilities like hers, can give a false sense of security on difficult maps. Much as I like Anya, I feel like she might just be a flavor choice, her cost is way too absurd to rely on for her 2 block. Yurina is cutting it close too since I don't have her max reduced, she looks damn good at 90 too though.

Funny that the Samurai may be one of the more reliable AW choices for me with her insanely risky skill. Still crossed fingers that Yurina gets a redo.

Last edited:

hanthiec

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For the beginner, I recommend use 1.2 exp boost and just play high exp map (I love 王都に続く道 map most, you can do it with weak team, and it give high exp), ignore all events except gold rush events, so you can get to lv100 in around half month.
At that time, you would had some strong CCed units, prince's skill is also +19% all stat, your charisma/stamina high enough to recharge, plus some smart strategies on Youtube(I usually use 's),... You can catch up with other members soon. (2-3 months)

About beginner team, just raise silvers, leave those platinums alone since they're too pain to level up and hard to use (high cost). After a long time played this game, I saw that I can handle almost every event maps with just silvers.
- With early and weak rush maps, 1 CCed silver archer and 2 bronze soldier (max cost reduced) is enough.
- With harder maps, you need 1-2 CCed witch, 1 CCed Mage, 1-4 CCed Healer, 1-2 CCed Armor.
- With nightmare maps, you may need some more strong units with resistant and block 1 enemy like Valkyrie/Princess/Bandit/Assassin.
Keep in mind that if you want to be stronger fast, you need a strong team, not a strong unit. Silver is usually the best choice for beginner :D.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well Draa, I think you've got competition now (that gold).
1.8 mil or so. Quite a bit, but not that much. (I just broke 7 mil myself)
What's important is that he has the new gold get mage and AW Laila, which I given up on since it's gacha. AW Laila wise, that's Ash's so I am not gonna raise one.

Yurina doesn't require a remake, her buffed stats after the previous patch is is excellent and works really well as a 2 block attacker (due to atk spd)
AW Yurina still ranks as #2 in terms of stability imo. #1 is obviously my Shizuka.
Carry AW 80 - 2386 711 371
Yurina AW 90 - 2558 670 500

Attack Speed wise
0.909 (pre-power attack) versus 0.968 (Yurina's attack is faster than a soldier) attack per minute.
0.6 attack per minute versus 1.06 attack per minute more or less.

Maribelle wise, that's not a Dina that's for sure. Usually she's pretty stable, but you won't be taking her in a blind run. AW choice? Yes, due to atk-spd, but lower priority due to low raw cost. (I am in the opinion of, either blind run, or afk run. If a unit like Sorano doesn't fit in one of the above, I usually don't use them)

Much as I like Anya, I feel like she might just be a flavor choice, her cost is way too absurd to rely on for her 2 block.
Skill level 5/5, max level Anya, she was excellent against the 40 charisma map boss. Tanked him like a boss, where even Kurisa gets downed with 3 healers on her. That melee attack is so much stronger than ranged = =
Anya is end game only. (where costs doesn't matter) I use her quite often though, most of the time, because I can. Against a boss like that or black ogre, I find her more stable than all the other characters.
Anya Lv5 skill - 40 seconds
Karma Lv5 skill - 13 seconds
Olivia Lv5 skill - 15 seconds
BIris Lv5 skill - 60 full bloody seconds.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just meant that I want Yurina's event to return so I can cost reduce her properly. She's always been one of my favorite units but her cost ruins her for me. I love balanced units in games, nobody that really matches her overall ability (For cost/rarity). Good attack even among duelists, very high defense for a non HA, very high hp, decent attack speed and she has nice magic resist.

She really has no weakness but her cost for me. She's like 3/4ths Maribelle with skill activation constantly in a lot of ways, can't beat that. I love how she's just completely solid. I feel like she doesn't get much love because she's kind of no frills with her skill, but even that just adds to her overall strength quite a lot and I really like it. Agreed completely that she's one of the most stable/balanced units. Just need her cost reduced or Anya might be a better choice to focus on for me. Wouldn't she have been soon in the event reinstatement order as well? I hope those continue after the dragon event ends.

Last edited:

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tamamo get! But i failed the three rainbow fairies I had saved for her...oh well was nice to come home from research with a package on my table. Did you get yours yet petite?

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Is mummy count as undead. I just got a crossbow archer 5 star.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tamamo get! But i failed the three rainbow fairies I had saved for her...oh well was nice to come home from research with a package on my table. Did you get yours yet petite?
Did you get a failure from 1/3 to 2/3? I would like to know because the only info I have was someone saying she's probably 100% for 2/3, and 5% for 3/3 (25% with a rainbow fairy).

I haven't received my package yet. It's currently being sent to my destination from the inward office of exchange. I'm guessing I'll receive it in the next 5 days.

EDIT:
Is mummy count as undead. I just got a crossbow archer 5 star.
Mummies are undead. However, vampire hunters and vampire killers DO NOT get a bonus against undead. You have to awaken them into Undead Killers before you get a damage bonus against undead (Vincent or Elizabeth).

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Did you get a failure from 1/3 to 2/3? I would like to know because the only info I have was someone saying she's probably 100% for 2/3, and 5% for 3/3 (25% with a rainbow fairy).
Failed from 2/3 to 3/3. I had saved them on a whim since I technically got them in just back to back runs of each other from today's fairy dailies. Thought I could get lucky again but I guess not.

In hindsight I probably should have used the last two for my Elizabeth's 3/5 skill up but she's already eaten 3 fairies and failed all of them from 2/5 to 3/5 so she makes me sad.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Updated the translation on my signature, also the viewer on mediafire seem to have improved, you only need to download the file if you want to see the commentary.

arisato minato

Reputation score

Updated the translation on my signature, also the viewer on mediafire seem to have improved, you only need to download the file if you want to see the commentary.
Edit:

Got it work. Thank you very much for your effort Luci.

Edit 2:

Your description of Marius's skill is : "Do nothing without skill on, for X sec block 2 unit, after CC block 3 unit and hit 2 enemy at once"

Which is wrong since he has the same skill as Noel.

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Your description of Marius's skill is : "Do nothing without skill on, for X sec block 2 unit, after CC block 3 unit and hit 2 enemy at once"

Which is wrong since he has the same skill as Noel.
Yup, messed up a copy-past with the fallen angel.

arisato minato

Reputation score

is the change in Tuesday and Thursday daily quest permanent ? Or is it temporary untill next maintenant ?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

is the change in Tuesday and Thursday daily quest permanent ? Or is it temporary untill next maintenant ?
Don't think anybody knows yet unless something was leaked. Ah man we finally get a break from events and they don't let us farm magic crystals during it.
Haven't seen any news on their forum about it yet, good or bad. Nobody seems to be freaking out about it from what I can see. Maybe they'll just all be there on Thursday again, next patch is on the 25th after all.

Should be noted that they posted the full list of changes with the previous patch on their forum. I didn't realize so many skills were affected. Quick glance over them all and I didn't see a single nerf really (Aside from some minor low class changes like pre CC units but they all seem to get buffed or stay the same later on).

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

I don't really see the magic crystal daily reverting back to old form, why all the commotion than. On the other hand I think there will be even better forms to farm them crystals.

I am also interested in hearing some speculations about main mission menu change. It seems quite obvious, that they needed room for more buttons. Maybe soon we will always have a revival quest going on, regardless of current dailies? Or maybe there will be some new type of missions to farm red crystals?

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Your links have been removed by media fire. I had added them to the front post, but they are invalid now.