What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

Kroset

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

They're basically telling us to farm 300 dragon crystals in 2 days... wow. I can only hope I have enough goddess crystals. @_@

unless they drop from the regular event maps, then nvm

edit: Oh, saw the advertisement banner, we actually have 8 days, cool.

Last edited:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I really liked the design of Chloe :)

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ok, I so need the fallen angel from the gacha. She's totally hot.

w00t5

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For those needing witches Calliope drops from the 2nd event map!

OP
B

Braemir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

They're basically telling us to farm 300 dragon crystals in 2 days... wow. I can only hope I have enough goddess crystals. @_@

unless they drop from the regular event maps, then nvm

edit: Oh, saw the advertisement banner, we actually have 8 days, cool.
No, it looks like we have 4 weekends in a row for it.

Edit. Wow, did the first four maps and I got ONE red crystal. GG.

Last edited:

Ophis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Whoo Drania and Aria.

New unit from dragon princess revival includes Anya or time fairy?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The below is a chat room

Try it and tell me if it works.

Update: Works fine, from now on, I will keep the chat room open for events and such. Feel free to drop by.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

First map 1 bouqet + 1 red crystal

Second map nothing

third map x2 : 1 beer.

Not a lucky day for me.

And i want that busty fallen angel in the gatcha so much :(

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Damn so much good stuff to farm, i'm not going to have enough crystal...And if the dragon gem are as hard to farm than the red gem that's going to be a pain.

I never farmed the red gem map but how much can you get per day? To see how much dragon gem you could farm in 8 day if the drop rate is the same?

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Finished rough translations and drop information in the post in my signature. Though, one of the maps seems to have a bug where it lists bouquets twice, so there might be an emergency maintenance to fix that.

Damn so much good stuff to farm, i'm not going to have enough crystal...And if the dragon gem are as hard to farm than the red gem that's going to be a pain.

I never farmed the red gem map but how much can you get per day? To see how much dragon gem you could farm in 8 day if the drop rate is the same?
The Tuesday Daily map costs 40/8 and has a guaranteed drop of 6, and a potential max of 12. If the 3 blue slimes that drop the Magic Crystal II items have a 40% chance of appearing, then you'll get 25.2 magic crystals per day's worth of stamina. The important thing is that the Tuesday map doesn't have an intensive charisma cost, so you can spend crystals on stamina, and farm it fairly well (enough to get ~100 magic crystals in a day) without having to spend any crystals on charisma.

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

@Petite: Just noticed that the Anya in your sig shouts "Anya" when she's up in the air. That makes the gif like 10x cuter in my eyes xD

nolly

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I know I'm missing something here; what's so special about Drania?
In my opinion, 300 crystals would be a better investment in the long run if I get some Arias instead of only one Drania.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, I know I'm missing something here; what's so special about Drania?
In my opinion, 300 crystals would be a better investment in the long run if I get some Arias instead of only one Drania.
I don't know about Drania, but if you have a bronze dragonewt warrior, a silver dragonewt warrior, and a time fairy, you can class-change Drania into Anya. Anya is a strong princess-type unit with the ability to block 2 opponents, and Anya's skill reduces the physical damage she receives by 50%, making her an excellent tank against some of these insanely strong melee units (gold wolves, black onis, etc.). Despite her insane deployment cost, she's a good unit for difficult missions.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh god that plat unit. Stoic loli wielding a giant scythe, is there any better combination of words? Haha. Her design/outfit is amazing, love the tattoos. Sad she seems insanely limited like the summoner, I haven't even leveled or used my summoner really. I don't have any units that can attack multiple enemies in melee range though, so she's probably needed. I wonder if it'll even be possible to get Anya out of this revival without hundreds of crystals.

Seems the new shaman has her attack speed improved by about twice as much as a normal healer during her skill, opposite of Miko Shiho who just gets an attack boost. Good that they're different enough, I was worried they'd be fairly similar. Sadly Shiho has been benched recently even though she's one of my favorite units, just haven't been using her much lately. Only have room for two witches and I need Calliope for her low cost and Desupia for her wtf killing ability. So I wonder if I'll find a more permanent use for her. The gold mage seems great too, I'll have to work on replacing Vallerie with her, good potential use for rainbow fairies.

Noel's affection H scene :O Uneven eyes and dat booty, perfection. Great artist lol. Oh wow Kagura's is really great too. They've been stepping up their H scene game lately.

List of things to work on x.x:

CC Ada so I can feed the 3 copies I have left to her for massive levels (Needed for space and awesome Ada abilities)
CC Noel to replace Vallerie. Maybe Kagura as well, but she's lower priority since I haven't been using Shiho much.
Awaken Iris (Still no cost reduction or skill up, but she's 50/60 and waiting...) whenever possible. The Christopher's that drop on the 70/7 map might be enough.
Awaken Carry (50/40 right now, need a silver valk to CC a copy of Carry for food before I level her any higher) whenever possible. Still need her orb though + food materials...
CC silver Dragon Warriors to feed to Desupia for skill ups already >.> Pretty bad they're still waiting in my inventory and the dragon event has come back already.
Figure out who to use my black/rainbow fairies on...

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chloe and Sophie share the exact same skill, so this event is technically a way to raise the skill of either of these two (after their class-change, they can block 3 units, and attack 2 units at the same time).

Noel's awakened ability increases the amount of gold you receive from a mission clear by 10%:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Chloe and Sophie share the exact same skill, so this event is technically a way to raise the skill of either of these two (after their class-change, they can block 3 units, and attack 2 units at the same time).

Noel's awakened ability increases the amount of gold you receive from a mission clear by 10%:
Nice! Noel has just gained more priority on my list. Maybe she'll be my first awakened mage, Odette's awaken skill is fairly terrible.

Ah I hate when you run out of stamina at the start of a new event, you're all excited to clear the new maps and it's like...2 hour wait...

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ah I hate when you run out of stamina at the start of a new event, you're all excited to clear the new maps and it's like...2 hour wait...
Well, it's just the Goddess' ploy to get you to spend your crystals :p

arisato minato

Reputation score

I don't know about Drania, but if you have a bronze dragonewt warrior, a silver dragonewt warrior, and a time fairy, you can class-change Drania into Anya. Anya is a strong princess-type unit with the ability to block 2 opponents, and Anya's skill reduces the physical damage she receives by 50%, making her an excellent tank against some of these insanely strong melee units (gold wolves, black onis, etc.). Despite her insane deployment cost, she's a good unit for difficult missions.
Really :eek:

Then where can i find that bronze dragonewt, silver dragon newt and time fairy ?

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Really :eek:

Then where can i find that bronze dragonewt, silver dragon newt and time fairy ?
Bronze and silver dragon will be a drop on the event map, the time fairy will probably be a reward for completion or something like that.