What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

I'm hoping for another gold rush event, probably a bit early but it'd be nice timing. I would love a second Iris to feed mine. We just had the "epic" 2 week event, so It'll probably be another farm event instead though. Anywho just got to level 120, such a nice level with the 14 stamina now. I feel less bad about spending crystals on stamina restores. Something good to look forward to for you all if you haven't reached it yet.

Wow, barely 1 star'd the 小人バトル2 quest. I think I'm going to need to CC Phyllis and Cecily or Rosalie if I want to move on to the next quest... once I'm done with my only female mage >_>. I haven't even touched my 15 Charlottes yet, ugh. So many units to level @_@
Charlotte is pretty awesome. She's about my most used duelist (Vs Roana, Carrie, Yurina). I love how she's always active sniping bitches and her stats are damn high, the 10 magic resist helps a lot too. Her ranged attack peppering enemies really adds up on snaking path maps, where enemies can be assaulted by her for a while before coming into melee range. Basically makes the gold ninja completely pointless. Her skill is hella useful too.

So goodluck on feeding her, I think she's one of the more widely viable/usable/efficient event girls handed out so far (With Shiho and Odette).

Oh yeah, maintenance soon as well.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Basically makes the gold ninja completely pointless.
Why would she make the ninja pointless? That would be like saying Charlotte makes having a sniper pointless. Archers and ninjas are physical ranged support units for eliminating lightly armoured opponents.

For example, the next revival event is likely going to be for Odette:

B and C are ideal locations for your front line duelists and battle masters, and J and M are ideal locations for your ranged melee units (ninjas). I know for certain that Odette's attack magic is unable to reach M, but the ninja at M can still reach whoever has been caught by C.

Just to give you a video example of why having multiple ninjas are awesome:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why would she make the ninja pointless? That would be like saying Charlotte makes having a sniper pointless. Archers and ninjas are physical ranged support units for eliminating lightly armoured opponents.

For example, the next revival event is likely going to be for Odette:

B and C are ideal locations for your front line duelists and battle masters, and J and M are ideal locations for your ranged melee units (ninjas). I know for certain that Odette's attack magic is unable to reach M, but the ninja at M can still reach whoever has been caught by C.

Just to give you a video example of why having multiple ninjas are awesome:
You took my statement too broadly to start, I said specifically the gold ninja :p Charlotte can basically reach his ranged damage AND she's an amazing duelist with more hp, magic resist and more much defense for only a slightly higher cost. Of course if you can afford to skill up and cost reduce him, he's pretty solid. I'm just saying in comparison she makes him look bad. As in I'd rather have two Charlotte's instead of a Charlotte + Hien. That happens commonly among same unit types, but it's one of the only times there was a cross-unit type comparison possible.

And no, it wouldn't be like saying having Charlotte makes snipers pointless. Snipers have much more damage, fill a different slot on the field and have a massive range advantage...That's not even a close comparison x.X (Hien vs Charlotte is MUCH better/closer). I think of it like in most cases, you could fill Hien's place with Charlotte and she would perform as well or better than him, basically doing his jobs. Of course there are exceptions, but not as many as there should be, lol. Maxing out his skill does change things (He can reach higher attack than I thought so +1 for him), but Charlotte also has her defense bypassing to negate that a bit as well and you know, she can actually take a hit :p

Ninja Chick and Ninja Saki are much more impressive and I wouldn't say they're overshadowed by Charlotte like Hien. Notice the video has no Ninja Hien's or Charlotte's :p Twas funny anyways. Do ninjas have higher attack speed than Charlotte? That would make me change my statement. Ah I think they do, alright Hien is safe from the invasion of Charlotte then, he is better than I originally thought now that I have done some math on him. That varies him enough from Charlotte's wrath/comparison.

Last edited:

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can anyone tell how to use 6 star rainbow fairy.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can anyone tell how to use 6 star rainbow fairy.
I'm pretty sure you use it just like a normal fairy, except you can't feed other units along with it and the unit you're feeding has to be at its final skill level (CC'd). Rainbow fairy is for skill ups after all, not exp.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ninja Chick and Ninja Saki are much more impressive and I wouldn't say they're overshadowed by Charlotte like Hien. Notice the video has no Ninja Hien's or Charlotte's :p Twas funny anyways. Do ninjas have higher attack speed than Charlotte? That would make me change my statement. Ah I think they do, alright Hien is safe from the invasion of Charlotte then, he is better than I originally thought now that I have done some math on him. That varies him enough from Charlotte's wrath/comparison.
I didn't mention this, but the Ninja Hina and Saki in that video were in their pre-buff state. Back then, Hina's attack was only slightly better than Hien's current attack power (with confidence), and she was ridiculously strong as you could see.

Yes, ninjas have the fastest attack speed in the game, and they're the only 1-block duelist unit that can solo Rural Gate (Charlotte is incapable of this), which means they have an extremely efficient damage output. Did you refer to the table with the recorded attack speeds of every unit?

Attacks Per Second:
Ninja: 1.36
Spica: 1.03
Sniper: 0.94
Charlotte: 0.88

Hien has a better damage output than quite a few of the archers. Though DPS data doesn't take into consideration things like archer inefficiency (my Spica will often fire a second shot at units she already killed with the previous shot) along with differences in area coverage. Snipers have better coverage on maps like this (despite how it may look, ninjas can't reach across the lanes), but ninjas have better coverage on a lot of maps like this . I made the archer comparison because I actually had to use Hina as my sniper substitute, which was hard because Hina has a hefty cost (nowadays I can deploy both Spica and Daniella #2 for the amount it takes to deploy Hina).

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Game is up! Pride of Beast event title, interesting. THE NEW EVENT GIRL. OH GOD YES.

Ah delicious rainbow fairies, how I've missed you.

Early quick guide as usual:

20/1:
Easy as always, wolves, surprise :p
Drops ??, ??, ??, ??

30/2:
Some fliers early and a bit of a rush map, not too difficult though.
Drops: ??, ??, Flowers, ??

40/3:
Wolf/werewolf and gargoyle rush map. After 30 kills, red gargoyles come from the top right side, so have witches or a mage up there.
Drops: ??, ??, Beer, ??

50/4:
Map is nuts, abandon all hope :p But seriously, huge rush map of advanced units right off the start. It bares a striking resemblance to that old Vampire Hunter event map that was basically impossible to 3 star for anybody that didn't have an OP team. Ranged units are difficult to place here.

Quick witch placement is the key to clearing this map 3 star. (Of course there are probably other options, but I think this is the easiest for most people.)

1: Place left witch IMMEDIATELY on map start or the first wolf will get passed
2: Place one of the right witches immediately as well (Even though I used Desupia + her skill, I missed placing the left witch, if you place her properly at the start, you shouldn't need a Desupia strength witch.
3: Prince (This is a difficult strategy because a werewolf comes next, my prince survived with about 12 health). You may want to place a temporary third witch on one of the healer spots to help him kill that werewolf, then replace later with a healer. After that, your situation won't be very desperate any more. Putting Shiho there and using her skill for instance would be very good.
4: Place soldiers/monk/assassins as needed to catch the little rush wolves that pass (Monk used but not shown)
5: Obviously healers as needed as well, I don't think you can do this with only one safely.

From here it's pretty much place as needed, red gargoyles will come soon and the right side of your Prince will need your strongest duelist/ha since it tanks to event girl + some minibosses. Pretty much everybody used is 30-40 CC'd, cept the soldier and Princess who is 51.
Drops: ??, ??, ??, ?? (Argh)

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awakened Bella is so cute, nyahahaha.

Most of my gold units are already 50CC60 with 100% affection. Hence they are probably the first to be awakened. Though I have a few platinum units near max as well, depends on their awakened ability I guess?

New set of high difficulty map is going to be fun though.

Update:
It bares a striking resemblance to that old Vampire Hunter event map that was basically impossible to 3 star for anybody that didn't have an OP team. Ranged units are difficult to place here.
Easily 3 starred it on first try. Must be the OP team.
(When you have a Sherry and a Karma that has 4 digit attacks ... suddenly, it doesn't matter that you placed Karma at the bottom right tunnel and beat the map easily without her in action)

Last edited:

Keima

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think I was lucky because I got her in the second map.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I was lucky because I got her in the second map.
Very lucky, I still haven't seen her full body image :p I hope she's as cute as I...hope she is lol. Normally they pop up and talk at you during events, she must be evil or something.

Waited for a video on the final map, pretty sure I need to CC one of my soldiers, glad I waited.

Last edited:

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Maintenance Update:
-New Event "Beastman's Pride".
-Premium Summoning Gold-Plat Female Unit Bonus Ends.
-"Summoned Beast Sleeping in the Earth" Clear Rewards Given Out.

"Beastman's Pride":
-Missions 1~5 drop Beastman Ada (エイダ).
-The more difficult maps have a better drop chance.
-If you get 3-stars on all five missions, a high-difficulty extra mission will open.

Beastman Ada:
-A strong rogue with a skill that raises her HP, attack, and defence for a limited time.

Demon Wolves and Beastman (20/1):
Ada (1), Elaine (10), Bouquet (50)
Story:
(beginning)
Anna: "The last several days, the townspeople have suffered frequent attacks from the wolves in the forest."
Anna: "There's been victims from residences that were far away from the forest. I wonder if something foul is underfoot......"
(ada attacks)
Ada: "Grrrr...... You finally came out."
Ada: "You're the descendant of the hero who's leading the humans, huh......?"
Ada: "You... Once I defeat you!"
Anna: "That girl looks like a beastman. Kin of human and monster... She's both...... and neither."
Anna: "Doesn't matter, it seems she has sided with the monsters. Please be careful!"
(end)
Ada: "Guh...... You're strong for a human......"
Ada: "My power still hasn't come yet...... Next time, I'll win!"
Anna: "It looks as though the wolves were being controlled by the beastman."
Anna: "I hear the beastmen hate humans. There's many people who despise them, and treat them like monster minions......"
Anna: "Because of that, many beastmen left the human villages to live in peace, but..."
Anna: "In the end, they've become the enemy of humans, huh......?"

Dangerous Animal Trail (30/2):
Ada (5), Calliope (10), Bouquet (60), Magic Crystal (60)
Story:
(beginning)
Ada: "The beastmen were despised by humans...... Looked down upon by monsters......I'll defeat you, and prove our strength!"
Anna: "We don't hate the beastmen. Please, let's talk this over."

Ravenous Wolves (40/3):
Ada (10), Beer (60), Wine (30), Pales (10)
Story:
(beginning)
Ada: "As expected of the ones who just defeated many monsters. So, if I can defeat you, I'll prove the strength of beastmen!"

Call of the Wild (50/5):
Ada (27), Giovanni (10), Sanosuke (10), Platinum Armour (5)
Story:
(beginning)
Ada: "Darkness is the ally of monsters. I won't lose to you humans!"
Anna: "Prince, the night increases the wolves' strength. Please be careful."

Decisive Battle Extreme (70/7):
Ada (50), Rosalie (13), Loren (13), Platinum Armour (10)
Story:
(beginning)
Ada: "Humans or beastmen, who will survive? Let's settle it here, shall we!?"

Golden Wolves God-tier (100/2):
Magic Crystal III (25), High-quality Sake (25), Ruby (25), Complete: Rainbow Fairy

Premium Summoning:
-Dazzling Magician Sasha (サーシャ)
+Over 600 attack at Max Level and Affection .
+Skill raises evasion by 50% to all allies within her attack range.

Last edited:

Keima

Reputation score

Very lucky, I still haven't seen her full body image :p I hope she's as cute as I...hope she is lol. Normally they pop up and talk at you during events, she must be evil or something.
Ada Stats
Ada full body

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ada Stats
Ada full body
Haha, thank you. She's not bad, her style is a little different but I can look past that because beast girl <3 Another super saiyan monk-type it seems, can never have enough of those. More I look at her the more I like her anyways. I wonder how she will compare to the Monk girl.

Maybe this new "High difficulty map" unlock thing will be how they reward players that can afford to awaken units now. It seems separate from the event drops but seems to still have decent drops? Also the +1 crystal.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

100/2 ... I got rolled over by gold wolfs x| still 1 starred it though.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Well 3 stared all maps.
Atm don't know how to 3 stars the 100/2 without the maribelle/black Iris iron wall skill combo (yes Maribelle can tank the 3 gold wolves with this).
Oh and of course the 3 loots you need for the completion reward are all on the 3 wolves.

-Remember werewolf is a heavy armored unit witchs/mage/princess are welcomes on all the maps.
-I think you need strong HA for the event maps more than duelist since it's nearly allways zerg...wolves rush.
-Double white Baphomet spawn at the 70/7 map it hit hard but it's slow and not heavy armored if i remember well.

Last edited:

arisato minato

Reputation score

3 starred up to 40/3 map and waiting for stamina to refile but only manage to get a single bouquet.

My luck today is kinda low :eek:

hopefully i can manage to clear the fifth map as well

hanthiec

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Drop rate is so bad. I played 3 stamina map 3 times, but got nothing but 1 pales... I think spend stamina farm in this event is so waste.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Drop rate is so bad. I played 3 stamina map 3 times, but got nothing but 1 pales... I think spend stamina farm in this event is so waste.
The low cost stamina maps always have bad drops, you gotta get to the last two maps if you want decent chances. Usually the final map has a huge leap in drop chance (and difficulty) for the event girl.

hanthiec

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The low cost stamina maps always have bad drops, you gotta get to the last two maps if you want decent chances. Usually the final map has a huge leap in drop chance (and difficulty) for the event girl.
But in youtube, I see people almost didn't collect anything through those map... Chalote in past event may have higher droprate although just in map 2. Hope this event's girl stronger than charlotte :D.
And for now, I'm not strong enough to face with ">4 stamina map" T_T.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Call of the Wild (50/5):
Ada (30), Giovanni (), Sanosuke (), Platinum Armour ()
And the next week after i get Uzume they give me a map to farm Silver samurai, how nice of you! :eek: