What's new

Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

arisato minato

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Aegis Thousand Year War - DMM Online Game

What is you guy most favorite girl art wise ?

Me is Caliope, her art and her CGs are just so beautiful.

Mark3000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would have to say Rean and Daniella. What can I say, I like my girls plump. Wow that sounded better in my head. Both their first CGs are still my favorite.

Anyway, is the 3X Synthesis event still going? I just realized I have 4 gold and 4 Platinum Faires and only one gold unit I can use to feed (Carrie).

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yes the 3X synthesis is still going.
For the Art question ? Mmmmm Desupia, maribelle.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Anyway, is the 3X Synthesis event still going? I just realized I have 4 gold and 4 Platinum Faires and only one gold unit I can use to feed (Carrie).
Yes, it's still ongoing. Your Carrie should have a base that's worth 750xp (the 3x bonus doesn't boost the experience from her levels).

On Monday, they're going to provide further information about the sacred crystals purchased with DMM points, the clear rewards from the Sorano event, and what they're going to do about the mess during the Daily Fairy Rescue mission on Friday.

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Calliope does have some awesome cgs and art. It's hard to be unbiased though, just like real girls haha. If I like their strength, sometimes I like their art more than I usually would (Odette) and if I like their art, sometimes I can overlook if they're a bit weak (Lots of girls...)

This is harder than making a top overall or top strength list... There are so many girls that I don't have any or all the cgs yet for: Hunter Bella, Fairy Queen Shidisu, Nenya, Spica, Chloris, Belinda, Palace, Fedora, Strategist Len, Rosalie warrior, Tutorial girl Katie, Thief Harissa, Monk Girl. Can't include them in my choices yet sadly :( I'm sure some of them could make my list if I had a reason to use them/CC them.

Top 5 looks/cg wise:
5. Themis - Love her cgs, one of the best naughty faces :p Gotta love a naughty princess lol
4. Shiho - I'm torn on her cgs, she's still really cute in them even if they're a bit awkward in a way
3. Maribelle - Her normal art and design is probably my favorite. Her cgs are great quality wise but situation/expression wise are a peg below Monica/Desupia for me
2. Pirate Monica - Probably the best overall cgs, her personality/expressions in them is great. She has the cuteness of Shiho and the naughtiness of Themis/Calliope
1. Desupia - I forgot how good her cgs were, damn, she wasn't even going to be on my list till I checked them again. Only really good dom/sub cg I've seen. Her 2nd cg alone basically puts her in this spot, even though her first one is pretty good too

Special mentions:
Iris - I think her 2nd cg is supposed to be anal but you can't really tell, which makes me sad. I think if I knew the dialogue it'd be a lot better. She's overall above average like Charlotte though
Alisa - Looks kind of tomboyish in her 2nd cg which is really cute
Yurina - One of my favorite styles, her first cg is godly (Way to fit that cute butt in a bj pic) but her 2nd one is a bit off in my opinion. She may actually tie Themis on her first pic alone
Roana - Love her art and first cg but the 2nd one is a bit tame, I don't like when their 2nd cg is a step down from their first one
Well now I found a new appreciation for some of my girls, I usually don't pay too much attention to the cgs, but I like some of my girls a lot more because of how good their cgs were.

Yes the 3X synthesis is still going.
For the Art question ? Mmmmm Desupia, maribelle.
Haha, we think alike :p

On Monday, they're going to provide further information about the sacred crystals purchased with DMM points, the clear rewards from the Sorano event, and what they're going to do about the mess during the Daily Fairy Rescue mission on Friday.
Looking forward to Monday...They rarely let us down, so I'm trusting them.

Last edited:

crow_mw

Reputation score

If the 3x synthesis bonus is live, it does not show in the unit for synthesis selection screen, nor on the synthesis screen itself. I have not attempted to actually verify if I will get more exp when I eat the unit.

EDIT: Looks like a new distribution of daily rewards is up. It now includes broitems and red gems.

Last edited:

sagitta

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wait, it totally does. Monica usually doesn't give 750exp when used as food. It only applies to gold+ females, though, silver females still worth only 150 or so at lv1...

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah kind of crumby that the 3x synthesis isn't going to help many people. Most people don't just have tons of gold+ units sitting around for food. Hopefully the time off from events alone will be enough to allow newbies to catch up a bit.

Last edited:

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Only talking about the art would be pretty hard, a lot of them are pretty good, especially in the black/Plat rarity, but my favorite would be Kyuteri (gold ninja) her CG are pretty good, the 2nd is my favorite of the game, but her face on avatar is pretty bad, if it was not for that she would be perfect. Other than that i would say Beruna, she have the beautiful face Kyuteri is lacking, and Nanali as she is why i started this game thx to the 1st post of this forum.

This also make me ask if there is a CG set updated somewhere? The one on exhentai don't seem to be updated from a while.

crow_mw

Reputation score

Sorry, my bad about the exp. I checked this on Chloris, who is excluded due to being event unit.

As for CGs - I assume there is not way to watch CGs without the text on them in the game itself?

FruitSmoothie

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, my bad about the exp. I checked this on Chloris, who is excluded due to being event unit.

As for CGs - I assume there is not way to watch CGs without the text on them in the game itself?
Click menu, pick the bottom option.

Petite Soeur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If you want the CGs without the upper-left menu button, you can extract them using the following method:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=568663&highlight=alpha#post568663

On that note, I'm still working on the opening post; all of these new gameplay features, and experiments in skill multipliers have been making this a slow process. I plan to edit the opening images, so they're more compact using the transparent .png files of the character's stand-up illustrations; however, I'm limited to the units I own, and the few I picked up here and there. So, if you happen to have a gold+ unit you want me to include, please feel free to extract it, and then convert it to a proper .png file with an alpha mask.

TieSKey

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice.... cant login again... connection error or something like that

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I reloaded the game no error for me.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you want the CGs without the upper-left menu button, you can extract them using the following method:
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=568663&highlight=alpha#post568663

On that note, I'm still working on the opening post; all of these new gameplay features, and experiments in skill multipliers have been making this a slow process. I plan to edit the opening images, so they're more compact using the transparent .png files of the character's stand-up illustrations; however, I'm limited to the units I own, and the few I picked up here and there. So, if you happen to have a gold+ unit you want me to include, please feel free to extract it, and then convert it to a proper .png file with an alpha mask.
Well if there is something i can help you can ask me, i have some free time, like i have made a copy past of the unit list from the jp wiki with the name google translated (because i was lost when you was talking of unit with romaji name), i guess i could work on it a bit more and then put it here, thought i'm not sure if it's all right to take the hard work of someone else and just translate it.

Edit: Also i put a few sprite if it's what you need, i do have a few more that are not event/common, but the art are not that great on them.

Edit 2: I put the unit list translation i made, i'm probably wrong on some name and there is some stuff i could not translate.

Last edited:

Iron2010

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Edit 2: I put the unit list translation i made, i'm probably wrong on some name and there is some stuff i could not translate.
Sorry, I couldn't access your file in a MediaFire folder.
I guess, the access control setting is set to "only accessible by followers".

By the way, my favorite is also Kyuteri (or Cuteri).
I have 6 units of her in my team now.
I'll bring her up to the Ace Assassin in my team.

lucifer4444

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry, I couldn't access your file in a MediaFire folder.
I guess, the access control setting is set to "only accessible by followers".
Weird it should not be, try this one maybe:

Last edited:

Keima

Reputation score

Me also gave problems when trying to download it with Explorer, but with Chrome I could download it without problems.

Ashurmen

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It didn't work with Chrome maybe i need to log in mediafire ?