What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Adult's Hobby] [ 大人の道楽 ] Sakurako Matrix RPG / サクラコマトリックスRPG RE081446 RJ081446

Mouse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Sakurako Matrix RPG English Translation (RJ081446)

I have the RPG Maker XP RTP, I have the dll and tried all the advice in this thread. Still, the text is not showing. Any more ideas on what to do to get it show?

Takaostar

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have the RPG Maker XP RTP, I have the dll and tried all the advice in this thread. Still, the text is not showing. Any more ideas on what to do to get it show?
As I recall (This being one of my first and favourite hentai RPGs) you actually need to put your computer into Japanese locale to get the text to show, simply using applocale won't do it.

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I know there's a walkthrough posted, but as this isn't too urgent, I'm not going to dl it. But here's the problem I'm having:

I have the Sun Mask and have talked to the pig in the circus troupe's cave. My question is this: How the hell do I get him out like he wants? I've tried visiting at every conceivable time period (Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night) and nothing changes.

I've also spoken to the fisherman who's offered a trip in exchange for a Bunny Girl asking him. So, how do I get that Bunny Suit? I assume it's one I have to put on, as the circus troupe's Bunny won't ever leave - except to be molested by a tentacle on a ledge outside the cave that I can't get to.

Melp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you need a cane of transformation behind of the mirror in prince rooms (can be acquired after talking with the pig and defeating the false prince)

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I know there's a walkthrough posted, but as this isn't too urgent, I'm not going to dl it. But here's the problem I'm having:

I have the Sun Mask and have talked to the pig in the circus troupe's cave. My question is this: How the hell do I get him out like he wants? I've tried visiting at every conceivable time period (Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night) and nothing changes.
Right, you have to start the quest by listening to rumours in Snowflake Castle, and talking to the pirate imprisoned in the dungeon there.

I've also spoken to the fisherman who's offered a trip in exchange for a Bunny Girl asking him. So, how do I get that Bunny Suit? I assume it's one I have to put on, as the circus troupe's Bunny won't ever leave - except to be molested by a tentacle on a ledge outside the cave that I can't get to.
I can't remember if there's another place to get it offhand, but one place you can definitely get a Bunny Girl costume is buying one in Kawagoe. So, you have to get to Kawagoe a different way first before you can take the fisherman up on his offer to take you!

kdodger

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

always appreciate a translation, thanks alot!

Yossarian

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the translation.

onizukaeikichi

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the hard work!

I am stuck as I couldnt locate the adventurer girl when I am finding the man's wife being chased by the tentacle on day 2. I visited every city and I cant seem to find the adventurer.

Anyone kind to help? :p

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where is the bank?

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Where is the bank?
Down the south west path from the plains, in the same building as the shipping office.

I am stuck as I couldnt locate the adventurer girl when I am finding the man's wife being chased by the tentacle on day 2. I visited every city and I cant seem to find the adventurer.
Who? Iris? Neither she nor the wife are necessary, they only give CGs; and their quests don't cross over with each other... In general, after Iris has left Castle Town you find her going clockwise around each exit from the plains. When you climb Marshmallow Mountain there are a few non obvious places where you can head off the edge of the screen to the left.

lasdin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is longer than I thought.. does anyone have a complete save? Apparently the only one I found on Google was from 2 years ago and hosted on megaupload.

toonchamp.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3327&start=15#p117000

OP
D

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

This game is longer than I thought.. does anyone have a complete save? Apparently the only one I found on Google was from 2 years ago and hosted on megaupload.

toonchamp.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3327&start=15#p117000
Here's a fairly complete one. Her lewdness is pretty high, so if you want the true ending you'll need to find a way to reduce it (reading copies of the Brave Prince book reduces it by 20). Has all CGs and most (maybe all?) of the items that travel through time with you.

Attachments

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

now if only this circle would make more non loli games

Eckoblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the translation but I'm having an issue with the game. I keep getting a script hanging error every two screen changes or so. This is the only RPG Maker game that I have had this problem with so I don't know how to fix it.

kajuu

Reputation score

Thanks for games and translate.

For text not show, find the "RGSS104E.dll" (google it), copy to your folder games, and in "Game.ini" change "RGSS103J.dll" to "RGSS104E.dll".
I'm not sure that can fixed text for everyone but at lease its fixed for me.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I got both RGSS104E.dll and RGSS103E.dll but its still not letting me run the game. Says RGSS-RTP Standard not found.

Azunia

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I got both RGSS104E.dll and RGSS103E.dll but its still not letting me run the game. Says RGSS-RTP Standard not found.
I had that first too.... but then i just downloaded all 3 RTP packs on this link and it worked:

squark

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You shouldn't have needed all three RTPs. Remember, if it was originally in Japanese, you will (in most cases) still need the Japanese RTP.

If it starts spewing RGSS-RTP Standard errors at you, it because you lack the correct RTP.
Simple solution: Download english and japanese versions of 2K, XP, 2K3, VX and VXAce.
After installing, look around in you RPG Maker game folders for the RGSS .dll files. Copy or move them to one of these folders depending on your OS version:
(32Bit) %systemdrive%\Windows\System32
(64Bit) %systemdrive%\Windows\SysWOW64

* 64 Bit users should possibly copy to both.

This way, even if a download does not come packed with the required dll file (which is lazy and careless), when the game.exe fails to find it in the directory, it will automatically go to your system folder and find the required file there.

I know that the majority of RPG Maker releases come packed with everything it's going to need, but every so often, you find the developer has left it out, for whatever reason.

Back to this game: Originally Japanese, install the japanese RTP (RGSS10xJ.dll). The J and E signify the language the game was programmed in. Japanese language coding and English language coding tend to be incompatible.