What's new

[WIP - Full] [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

I would just take out "heavily" and leave it at "many resources were thought to be buried from a survey conducted 12 years ago." It's shorter and more concise and sounds a lot less awkward.

Made the suggested changes as I agree with them also I am posting this following piece as I forgot about it earlier, it is about one of the modifications for the charge up sword:
【Modification: Shield module】
Modification installed into equipment
to assist with guard performance of
weapon.
Easy to install such external devices
to pile bunkers, along with attack area
there is extras to search.

【改造:シールドモジュール】
武器にガード性能を補助する装置を
取り付ける改造。
パイルバンカーはこういった外付けの
追加装置を取り付けやすく、攻撃面
以外に探索の面でも活躍の場が存在する。

Last paragraph could be also be something like this:
It generates an active force field to repel
enemies as well as keep the user safe
from long-range attacks.

Also after doing a bit of the plasma weapon equipping file I think I can give an estimate on how long till I get that done as I got two sections(?) to do and I've done half of one in about a day or so but that's me going into it fresh so file could be done in a week.

I've had to pause my work on this currently as I am now in the process of moving and have been given deadlines on a few things which are soon. I'll post again when I've got something new which will be when I'm working on this again.

AaaAAAaaAAA
I've been waiting for this to be translated! It's so much fun. I love you, marry me, and soon divorce.

Nope just about to finish these deadlines I mentioned before in about a week, then after that I need to pick up where I left off, I haven't updated my time availability by accident as I simply forgot about it with what has been going on.
Great, thanks a lot for your efforts.

Thanks for translating the game! Hope to hear more about it soon

This is not working with "881"... :(
I'll do my best to help you fix this.

That's weird as there's been no updates to the game since I worked on this. Could you tell me what version of the game you have and in the data > stg4 folder what number is at the end of the filenames there which you did not move in?
Also you check your game version by going to where you would click the .exe to start the game but instead open the ★★必ず最初にお読みください.txt and scroll to the bottom and it should have an number, that is the game version.

Version 1.30 has the files ending _881 by the looks of it. Haven't got 1.31 for comparison.

They are both the same. The files I'm translating are getting updated to _930 as I don't have the editor being the _881 version. To run them you need to use the .exe I provided in the files I attached otherwise it won't read the _930 files but it should read the _881 files as it has done so for me when I started looking into doing this.

I'll do my best to help you fix this.

That's weird as there's been no updates to the game since I worked on this. Could you tell me what version of the game you have and in the data > stg4 folder what number is at the end of the filenames there which you did not move in?
Also you check your game version by going to where you would click the .exe to start the game but instead open the ★★必ず最初にお読みください.txt and scroll to the bottom and it should have an number, that is the game version.

1.31 files ending by 881. (oh i don't have "★★必ず最初にお読みください.txt"...)

None of your .exe's change anything :/

Also "then move the stg4 folder into the data folder and replace all" Didn't ask for replace since the files are 930 and in my sgt4 it's 881.

Last edited:
It works for me on both 1.30 and 1.31. Are you sure you're following the steps correctly? Just extract everything in the zip inside the zip, into the stg4 folder, put the .exe alongside the original and run the game from that.

Yup..his sgt4 files didn't ask to replace anything.

Capture.JPG

Oh is it bad if i change the name of the original exe ?

Last edited:
Yup..his sgt4 files didn't ask to replace anything.

View attachment 25224

Oh is it bad if i change the name of the original exe ?
My files shouldn't need to ask to replace anything as they should just move into the folder and done, the .exe is what is needed to recognize them being there and use them instead of the _881 files as it's able to read the _930 files.

Hang on your files aren't the same, the names are different to what I have plus you have some extra ones which aren't in mine (from DLsite download directly) like my .exe does not have the "(OG)" at the end (I know you said you changed that but there's other names which are different as well). I wouldn't be surprised then if there's something wrong with your files then (but I have no clue as to the issue honestly from a lack of experience), so I would suggest you re-download then, you can keep your progress by copying the user_data file.

You should get rid of that then

"To install just unzip and drag the exe to the area where the game exe currently is, then move the stg4 folder into the data folder and >replace all<."

I dunno whats going on on my side with this game...

EDIT:Oh..you HAVE to start a new game for this to work.

Last edited:
Back