What's new

ACT [Acid Style] 銑鉄の探索者 / Explorer of the Golden Planet (RJ204720)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: 銑鉄の探索者/"Pig Iron Explorer" - creator of BARRAGE!

I would like to point out that while using cheat engine to freeze your health seems impossible, it's very easy to freeze your money and buy a million max health as well as every possible upgrade.

You know, for the lazy and impatient.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I would like to point out that while using cheat engine to freeze your health seems impossible, it's very easy to freeze your money and buy a million max health as well as every possible upgrade.

You know, for the lazy and impatient.
HP is a double.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Still a bit confused about how to use the pod for upgrades, and which one i'm supposed to use.
Am I supposed to use the one that unlocks the gallery in base or the teleport pods?
Because pressing S on both of them doesn't switch my menus at all.

Anonimo2932

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The little robot is a reference to ED-E of Fallout: New Vegas

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

Still a bit confused about how to use the pod for upgrades, and which one i'm supposed to use.
Am I supposed to use the one that unlocks the gallery in base or the teleport pods?
Because pressing S on both of them doesn't switch my menus at all.
When you interact with a teleport pad there are 3 options: the first one takes you to the teleport menu, the second one takes you to the gear menu and the third takes you to the stats menu. Pressing S on the gear or stats menu switches between them.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's really confusing to work your way around this game's mechanics, I'm sure if I understood Japanese I'd enjoy it a lot more. Enemies are somewhat challenging (Other than the first bossfight, which I find impossible, but I haven't upgraded much so that may be why). The big "but" is CR, it doesn't really have any. It only happens if your armor is broken, and only if an enemy gets close to you. I can't tell if it actually has any effect, it seems to have zero bearing on the gameplay except being locked in place until you break free.

I think it warrants a full-on guide, so I'll start with what we know, mainly from 4lurk3r's post

Pod menu:

Teleport menu (Press X):

Equipment Menu:

Buy/Sell/Upgrades Menu:

Last edited:

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Oh holy crud that first screen is a menu. I only get a small "E" as a cursor for those three options when I open the teleport pod menu, so I didn't even know those text lines could be selected. Thanks.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't hurt the boss at all. I think I need that plasma sword or that needle thing she has. Nowhere near enough to purchase them though.

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can't hurt the boss at all. I think I need that plasma sword or that needle thing she has. Nowhere near enough to purchase them though.
using cheat engine, it took me like 500-600 rounds from the BFG to take her down. had to edit this, I mean I shot her about that many times, your need over 1K ammo.

Reputation score

I can't figure out how to turn on futa mode. The game comes with sprites that show it, but I can't find it anywhere in the game. Curse you Japanese language.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't know what she requires, but there should be another droid girl in the area. She sends on you out to get items (again not sure what). Once you give the items to her, she and another girl will join you in the fight. They do pretty damn good damage to her. If you can somehow keep her attacks focused towards you, they will take out a huge chunk of her health before finally being beaten and you can pick up their weapons once they're down.

One girl has a spread shot, the other a sword.

I can't figure out how to turn on futa mode. The game comes with sprites that show it, but I can't find it anywhere in the game. Curse you Japanese language.
Probably not in the game yet, this IS just a demo.

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know what she requires, but there should be another droid girl in the area. She sends on you out to get items (again not sure what). Once you give the items to her, she and another girl will join you in the fight. They do pretty damn good damage to her. If you can somehow keep her attacks focused towards you, they will take out a huge chunk of her health before finally being beaten and you can pick up their weapons once they're down.

One girl has a spread shot, the other a sword.
Really? Interesting.

The demo became much easier for me once I learned that projectiles block other projectiles. If you equip the automatic energy weapon and open fire in bursts, you're pretty much invincible against enemy projectiles. I didn't try the shotgun, but that will probably do a decent job as well.

It also helps if you equip the 1000 GOF drone as well.

IMO this is shaping up to be as good or better than BARRAGE!

Last edited:
OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I can't confirm this cause I don't speak Japanese either, but my guess is only certain enemies turn her futa for their animations

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh, you can recruit the droid girl for help against the boss with no real harm to obtained loot and stuff? That's news for me, I just grinded and powered my way through alone sort of, flying over the shotgun blasts as best as I can. That HP regen plugin really helped.

Also, the damage mechanics of this game is roughly

(((WeaponATK*火力)+補助火力)*SpecialModifiers)-EnemyDEF.
This can reduce damage taken to 0.

"special modifiers" are stuff that depend mainly on situation, probably like how the little orange facehuggers in the junk mountain take very high damage when they're attacking.

The one boss in the junk mountain area has 10 DEF and 1800 HP, so you need to upgrade enough so you do at least 11 damage per hit (or use the fire-sword upgrade that apparently has armor-piercing capability). I get the feeling more enemies and bosses with high DEF values will appear in the future...

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hmm,well i thought that recruiting the two android girls for the fight was already known by now... Aside from that one of the android girls can give you plasma sword for free if you speak to her,while from the other one you can collect energy rifle MKII if she dies during the boss fight.

As for the boss i actually managed to kill her with an ordinary plasma sword and Pluto(the robot thingy).Pluto can cancel out her shotgun bullets while plasma sword has the damage required to actually manage to damage her.

Now for some interesting stuff:

In the plant/tentacle area you can actually find a black-plasma sword on a fallen black soldier.It has about 10% more damage than the ordinary plasma sword and 50% less energy consumption.It makes the game a bit too easy IMO...
To find it you have to get rid of the armor/warframe entierly as it's in a really hard to reach spot which requires a lot of flying so armor is a no go...

In the black soldiers base you can at some point in time find a female soldier raped by one of the blacks.Help her out and she joins you as a follower until you get back to the ally base where she rewards you with a bunch of minerals.
My advice is to abuse her ridicuolus firepower to farm the shit out of black soldiers as they can drop some very expensive ammo...

Last edited:

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm still lost with this game.
I bought that 1000 dosh robot, but have no idea how to equip it, nor can I figure out how to purchase the flame sword upgrade even with the translation above.

D-D

Reputation score

So how exactly do you get HP regen?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm still lost with this game.
I bought that 1000 dosh robot, but have no idea how to equip it, nor can I figure out how to purchase the flame sword upgrade even with the translation above.
Not to be rude, just something I found funny.

You're pretty much lost in every game I see you post in lol. At this point, I think if I see you post I automatically assume "Oh SethK, must be lost again"

Now for your problem, it's really easy. Just head east of the base, in the very first area outside the base you'll see a robot. All you have to do is press up when you get the prompt next to it and it'll be in your party.

It's HP regen every time you go to a new scene and if it's destroyed you'll get a new one at a teleporter.

So how exactly do you get HP regen?
It's one of the mod chips you find through out the areas. I don't remember which one. You find it, and then equip it from the third choice in the teleporter menu.

SethK

Reputation score

Not to be rude, just something I found funny.

You're pretty much lost in every game I see you post in lol. At this point, I think if I see you post I automatically assume "Oh SethK, must be lost again"

Now for your problem, it's really easy. Just head east of the base, in the very first area outside the base you'll see a robot. All you have to do is press up when you get the prompt next to it and it'll be in your party.

It's HP regen every time you go to a new scene and if it's destroyed you'll get a new one at a teleporter.
I think we're talking about two different robots. I already got the Plutor Robot- I mean the robot you can buy in the shop. It looks like a military drone?

This thing:
I purchased it in the shop but don't know how to use it.

D-D

Reputation score

It's one of the mod chips you find through out the areas. I don't remember which one. You find it, and then equip it from the third choice in the teleporter menu.
Ok, I think I figured out which one. In the bandit area or whatever, there's a pit that leads to some empty rooms with a mineral rock in the middle and the chip is behind a breakable wall further in.

Also managed to beat the woman boss with a fire sword. I somehow applied a fire debuff to her I think so I just had to wait for her to run out of HP. Also had 2 other girls fighting with me against her. Sweet ending for that fight tho.