What's new

RPG [ acerola ] [ あせろら ] The Epic Quest of Passion Hero Erina -Erotic Worldsaver's Tale- / 欲情勇者エリナの大冒険~世界を救うエロ物語~ RE137447 RJ137447

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ137447] 欲情勇者エリナの大冒険~世界を救うエロ物語~

It looks almost like a ripoff of Saboten's Ecchi adventure. >>;
well, Pokko(the cute little thing) did mention the previous Yuusha before her was a pink hair girl whose name is unknown. And the fact that the previous Maou ordered the monsters to co-exist with humans, this game might be made with the intention to continue from

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well, Pokko(the cute little thing) did mention the previous Yuusha before her was a pink hair girl whose name is unknown. And the fact that the previous Maou ordered the monsters to co-exist with humans, this game might be made with the intention to continue from
Given the use of certain resources, there IS the possibility, given that this is the first game from this circle, that this circle is a branch off of Saboten, thus making the resources from the previous game legal for them to use. So I wouldn't be surprised if this game IS a sequel.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

does some1 else get a crash when talking to the flat chested girl beside the fountain north of your house ?

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

does some1 else get a crash when talking to the flat chested girl beside the fountain north of your house ?
I don't. I do get an error when talking to people without an equipped title though.

denfos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i have, entirely no idea how to even leave the town, been through talking to everyone 3-4 times, i got nothing.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i have, entirely no idea how to even leave the town, been through talking to everyone 3-4 times, i got nothing.
Go over to the right side of town. You'll get a short scene and then be able to leave town.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can't figure how to proceed. I beat the forest with goblins and got into the city in the middle of the map. Met a catgirl there. Now what?

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can't figure how to proceed. I beat the forest with goblins and got into the city in the middle of the map. Met a catgirl there. Now what?
Talk to the people and monsters in the area. The catgirl should re-appear after. Once she does, talk to more monsters. Eventually it'll unlock the northern cave.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Go over to the right side of town. You'll get a short scene and then be able to leave town.
Huuuhhh... this was the 1st thing I actually did. I don't know why, but I always tend to choose right at the start of the games lol...
Anyway! I did get the scene, but I still can't leave the town and I already spoke to everyone twice x.x

Edit* Well apparently I can't tell the difference from right to left LOL! I went left and I did get a short scene, but that wasn't the one. To get out of town you need to go through the blacksmith's house and talk to him from behind the counter. I don't know if you have to buy equip in order to get the scene on the east part of town, but I did buy it just in case. After talking to the blacksmith you go to the Eastern part of the town and on the farther right street the scene will trigger.

Last edited:

a235

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So anyone have a fullsave?

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not yet, no. I'm sure someone is working on it though.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hopefully Etigoya will come to the rescue and share a lil walkthrough for us :D

B

bleahblah

Can anyone post their current save? I am having trouble with mine.

Lerianis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A good game however some of the quests are hard to figure out. I still have not been able to figure out how to get ending 3 and 4 (it must have something to do with her 'corruption' score since when I lowered it to zero, I got ending 1 instead of ending 2).

Love that it has pregnancy in this, even if it is just the girl getting mid-battle raped and getting pregnant from that or occasionally after another sexual encounter.
Would have been godly if they had given each monster type birth scenes.

Sindeel

Demon Girl
Reputation score

how do you reduce corrution? also how do i get her out of the debauchery stat? the item for 300 bucks /which supposendly removes debauchery) still doesnt change her reaction in h-scenes back to what they were before.

B

bleahblah

This game is surprisingly good.

Last edited by a moderator:

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

This game is surprisingly good. How do you get rid of pregnancy though?
go to hospital it's in home city (north east from home) talk to nurse,
=pregnantion gone,(probably by abortion)

i've been through the game but missing many cgs mostly with different clothes i guess,
what's funy being naked, gives the mc over power:)

Last edited:
B

bleahblah

go to hospital it's in home city (north east from home) talk to nurse,
=pregnantion gone,(probably by abortion)

i've been through the game but missing many cgs mostly with different clothes i guess,
what's funy being naked, gives the mc over power:)
Thanks for the info.
Feel free to post that save! Im still trying to find the cheerleader outfit.

Anyone by chance have the agth code for translation?

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

Thanks for the info.
Feel free to post that save! Im still trying to find the cheerleader outfit

well like i said i'm missing many cgs and some quest to.(damn moon runes)
but i've beat the end boss and get a ending scene (2. playtrought option)
and 14 costumes (including naked)

B

bleahblah

I wanted to double check with someone in regards to the battlefuck restraint system. Does it only work when your character isnt absurdly corrupt or what?

How do you reduce corruption anyway?

Last edited by a moderator: