What's new

A bunch of H developer's blogs

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
I don't really know exactly what this is, but it keeps showing up in my web traffic,

It's a list of H-developer's blogs. I'd never seen some of the games being developed before, so I found it kind of interesting.

Re: A bunch of H developer's blogs

That's very interesting. It's amazing how many of these links are a different color because I'd already visited them recently though.

Whats the first link, I know i've seen that game around here before I just don't remember the name.

Yay I found you on there

@crossbow hmm nekofuguri... cat something... google translate! Fuguri cat... so helpful. Googled meaning of ふぐり and got happiness. So happy cat

Last edited:

The blogs are ordered by the most recent update .- .

Yay I found you on there

@crossbow hmm nekofuguri... cat something... google translate! Fuguri cat... so helpful. Googled meaning of ふぐり and got happiness. So happy cat

you got the name of the game or is that the name of the blog?

It means testicles. Cat testicles. You can see an image of a cat with its butt in the air showing off its testicles.

That's just the group name though. The game is called Female Warrior Imprisonment, Woman Soldier Confinement, or however you want to word that. 女戦士監禁

I actually thought about starting a similar thread, but focusing on the ones that dropped off the planet; a sort of Dead Projects Society.

By that, I mean blogs that haven't updated in several months despite being mid-project.

Notable:

SQDT (Succubus Quest)
pubis (Queen Hunt, Dragon Bride)
mickman (nightmare sphere)
Cherry Poi

..mainly for the purpose of collecting "what happened" info.

I'll check the blogs out.

I think this is someone's collection of RSS feeds.

Last edited:

has very pretty graphics. Anyone know what stage his game is at? Is it early?

I think this is someone's collection of RSS feeds.
Seems to be one he distributes, though, because I get quite a bit of traffic from it. (unless he checks it 300 times in a day.)

Mmm, that one caught my eye too.

Huh. That's pretty neat.

I really like the sprite that starts off this one:

32132482-s.gif

What is FC2? a japanese domain host? or do they just provideo sites?
It seems most japanese sites use it but then again most i goto are hentai based.

Speaking of your blog's traffic, your link to Labcoax's blog still reads "Datony" instead of "Datanony", you might want to fix that.
Thanks!

I ... I can't beat that ...

I ... I can't beat that ...

You don't have to. You just have to do what you can do, and make sure you put the best of yourself into your work.

Back