What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the *updated* First Post)

Requires password as well. The one posted on the other page doesn't work on this version too (it has different file structure though, it seems. So maybe if someone manages to get past sharecash and get a new password, it might work).
fuck godamn it who knew it would be so difficult to get a game i already paid for with different graphics...I wanna see if it would be in anyway worth it...plus that torrent was gonna take me forever to download anyway.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well I have the copy from DLsite and am splitting it now for upload. I'll update when everything is good to go.

malek169

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I have the copy from DLsite and am splitting it now for upload. I'll update when everything is good to go.
<3 You got my PM I hope.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

and hopefully that'll work, honestly i feel like a lot of ppel here saying they dont wanna pay for the same game twice, im not against the company either

if they continue making great hentai games like this, dat dont require CD mounts, dont include huge file sizes (like illusion), they may become my favorite hentai game company

will continue to support for further releases, just hope they dont do this again, and come with more types of genres

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

downloaded just the first rar to try if it has a pass. (from new torrent)

its NOT asking for password...

wolfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

nope that torrents rar files have a password sends you to that survey site

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

downloaded just the first rar to try if it has a pass. (from new torrent)

its NOT asking for password...
And it's also extracting another rar. That's the same name as the one before. That's the rar that will have password. As soon as you finish all 4 parts, you'll also see there's another file inside them. It's "Download PassWord".

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And it's also extracting another rar. That's the same name as the one before. That's the rar that will have password. As soon as you finish all 4 parts, you'll also see there's another file inside them. It's "Download PassWord".

shit.:eek:

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Alright, well it's splitted into six parts now. Uploading on to mediafire is taking for ever - who would've doing this from a netbook would take so long? :p

Currently 66% done uploading part1. However, my first attempt ended in connection problems.

I wouldn't expect anything for several hours. If I'm not done by the time I get home to my actual computer then things will speed up then. Maybe safe to say expect something around 6-7ish.

I'll update again when I'm done - and will send links to all PM requests.

birote

Reputation score

Good thing I decided not to download the new torrent.
I wasted my time with the first one.

palaman2122

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yeah right its the same shit...

we'll just wait for our friend to upload the game. sent pm btw...

and thanks.:)

THQman

Lurker
Reputation score

Looks like a dumper on our very own forums threw it up on here.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=332301

BUT the venue he chose doesn't seem to like America. Linking it in hopes that some lucky soul from another country is able to download it.

Edit: Seems to be from a latin american source, so if you're from Mexico or Brazil give it a shot.

Last edited:

chinpoppo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have prem ID, for W i downlaod this rars w
Interest protected with password or not.

pb2450

Reputation score

While we wait for any uploads, it might be worth seeing if anyone can crack the password.
I am using this password cracker:
Currently running lower-case Latin ($a), if someone runs lower & uppercase, and someone else includes numerals, that should cover the basic combinations.
If the password is relatively short, it shouldn't take too long.
There are GPU-enabled solutions, if you are that way inclined.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I would not upload a torrent because of the risk...

... but seriously this should work:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:CF1BF0A18299290ECDE3843D4B0C807C56E591A6&dn=RJ092821.zip&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

well probably no one will take me seriously but il say it

all torrents that or Direct downloades that comes with file name like
120316-18 <<<< that numbers - numbers

from my experience in nyatorrents and other blogs. are completely password protected. usually when comes with another name or just the First numbers is when i notice it doesnt need password anymore. yet that is only my experience. though i am sure if anyone pay close attention will notice same thing

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Alright, well it's splitted into six parts now. Uploading on to mediafire is taking for ever - who would've doing this from a netbook would take so long? :p

Currently 66% done uploading part1. However, my first attempt ended in connection problems.

I wouldn't expect anything for several hours. If I'm not done by the time I get home to my actual computer then things will speed up then. Maybe safe to say expect something around 6-7ish.

I'll update again when I'm done - and will send links to all PM requests.
sir you have definetly earnt your posotive reputation!

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

sir you have definetly earnt your posotive reputation!
Heh, well thanks for the thought - but lets wait and see if I can actually get this done within a reasonable timeframe.

I just realized that the entire world doesn't revolve around me and my time zone so please forgive my stupidity when I gave that previous estimate. Don't get your hopes up but I'd say 1-2 hours before we're good to go.

I just got home now and am currently uploading part3 (yes, only parts 1 and 2 are done) while transferring all files to my main computer. Lets see if mediafire will let me multi-upload.

malek169

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heh, well thanks for the thought - but lets wait and see if I can actually get this done within a reasonable timeframe.

I just realized that the entire world doesn't revolve around me and my time zone so please forgive my stupidity when I gave that previous estimate. Don't get your hopes up but I'd say 1-2 hours before we're good to go.

I just got home now and am currently uploading part3 (yes, only parts 1 and 2 are done) while transferring all files to my main computer. Lets see if mediafire will let me multi-upload.
I know it would take more effort on your part but is there any chance that the PMers can get the links to the parts that were uploaded? If not it's cool, just askin'.

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Our service is currently unavailable in your country.
Sorry about that.

LOL I got pwnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.