What's new

ADV [7th Dream] Pretty Warrior May Cry RJ086864

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: (7th Dream) Pretty Warrior May Cry (Read the First Post)

anyone else have trouble trying to fit the game onto your screen even in full screen mode part of the bar is cut off so I can't kill the one guy to complete the tutorial.
So I'm I the only one that's having trouble trying to fit it on my screen? I even tried changed my screen size but that doesn't do anything.

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I'm I the only one that's having trouble trying to fit it on my screen? I even tried changed my screen size but that doesn't do anything.
1) Have a version of the game 1.1 or newer
2) Drag the corner of the window to make it smaller. The game resizes with the window.

feibiao

Reputation score

i need help for the galaries on page1: 1. 3. 4. 13. Page2: 4. 15 and page 3: 4 counting from left to right and from top to down...to unlock endlessmode u ll have to see the finishing movie (yep see the complete movie) and then restart.
well the last gallary comes from the end movie hope it helps xD thanks for u tipps in advance^^

RanneRo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi Guys,

Just want let you know, I'm still here, listening your suggestions. But right now, compare to other improvements, We think the most priority is use another save system and add some more animations for torque scene. We're right busy on that. You don't need to worry about the current save data, we will find a way to transfer them for the new system.
BTW, PAUSE function caused program crash is a stupid mistake, we will fix it in v1.3 too.
Thanks! You guys are awesome

if you let me play the game with 1024x768 resolution :p

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

1) Have a version of the game 1.1 or newer
2) Drag the corner of the window to make it smaller. The game resizes with the window.
ah that was the problem. thank you sir.

livewir3

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game, well worth the 20 bucks. You're awesome, but is there any way to Uncensor this?

Last edited:

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

HI Guys can I ask how do I view the Ending Movie XD? Do I complete the campaign twice on hard mode? EDIT: Never mind -_- Figured it out Thanks.

Last edited:

Bullwozi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question; In the torture room only orc and lilith show up, other monsters i HAVE unlocked are not in the torture room list.

Is is supposed to be that way or is my game bugged?

m8tav0id

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

As of now, that's how it is supposed to be. You can only use the Orcs and Liliths to corrupt you prisoners.

MysticEyes

Demon Girl
Reputation score

At least, so far. =)
I am happy to say that this is one of the few H-games I've actually bought. It made me proud to get the phone call from my bank asking if it was a fraudulent purchase. Does anyone have a favorite scene yet?

BeaTleS

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

people, give savefile, pleaaaaase HELP me :(

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

HAHA! I relate to your post Mystic. My credit card company called me. "You have a purchase for... 19.77, coming from... Tokyo Japan?"

And yeah, my top three are:

Lilith on Knight (Torture)

Corrupt Warrior on Knight (Battle)

Corrupt Knight on Wizard (Battle)

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what i have to do to make the game suit the size of my monitor(I can´t see the bottom of the game):(:(?????sorry for my english

jpg7077

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

At least, so far. =)
I am happy to say that this is one of the few H-games I've actually bought. It made me proud to get the phone call from my bank asking if it was a fraudulent purchase. Does anyone have a favorite scene yet?
My favorite scenes:
1. Giant vs Lilith: My first reaction when I saw this scene is "Wtf, won't her body explode? lol" The idea is cool and lilith with her legs wide open is sexy.
2. Helldog scene: I saw the animation in trailer, the most impressive part is the dog turn around and howling.
3. Orc torture room scene: I like the way of orc raping heroine. Powerful and violent.

Still room for improvement:
1. Dragon scene: What makes dragons so special in this game is that they can fly. If dragons can rape enemies while flying in the sky. It'll be awesome.
2. Multiple orcs rape scene: In torture room, you can have 4 orcs raping a captured heroine in the mean time. But animation only shows a threesome. Maybe we can have more animations about foursome and fivesome to tell the difference.

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guys anyone figured out how can we keep the save game when we close the game and reopen it :S? because every time i close and open all my saves are gone and i have to start all over, am using windows XP btw and not sure were the saved file is supposed to go maybe i could move it every time before i close and such but please need help :/.

thank you for the wonderful game 7thdream team, this is one of the best games and one of the ones that anyone would definitely wanna play :):):):):):):):):):).

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

what i have to do to make the game suit the size of my monitor(I can´t see the bottom of the game):(:(?????sorry for my english
i to had the same problem i adjust my screen size by the control panel on my pc

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

guys anyone figured out how can we keep the save game when we close the game and reopen it :S? because every time i close and open all my saves are gone and i have to start all over, am using windows XP btw and not sure were the saved file is supposed to go maybe i could move it every time before i close and such but please need help :/.

thank you for the wonderful game 7thdream team, this is one of the best games and one of the ones that anyone would definitely wanna play :):):):):):):):):):).
extract it into a new folder

grandplex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game is good, I just wish there were more female on male scenes than just lilith and the two corrupted heroes. More monster girls would make this game one of my all time favorites.

hisokawolf

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

extract it into a new folder
does it have to be in the c:\ drive? or any other hardesk is fine ? extracting it again atm but not sure if it will help cuz i didnt change anything in it first time i extract it

edit: didn't work still having the same problem :/ any suggestions?

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

Question; In the torture room only orc and lilith show up, other monsters i HAVE unlocked are not in the torture room list.

Is is supposed to be that way or is my game bugged?
well the torture room is to corrupt hero's to use for your army. So only the orc and lilith would be in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.