What's new

RPG [73号坑道 ] Lilitales -リリテイルズ- (RJ137150)

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Lilitales -リリテイルズ-

im sorry for asking, i know im an idiot..

so.. is this version is the latest version on nyaa?

Lilitales -append disc- Ver.2.03

apparently, there's two lilitales torrent on nyaa, im a little confused which one is the right one if i want to patch it with the translation..

your help is greatly appreciated.. :)

Last edited:

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's the base game, then there's basically DLC which is the append disc. So you probably need both downloads, and you have to have the append disc for the translation.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yes, Internet is hard sometimes. >.<

Lol, you want the v2.03 one that's >500MB. That should contain the base game + newest append version (hence v2.03).

Breakdown:
- The latest base game is v1.02. (sold on its own)
- The old append patch makes the game v2.00 (sold on its own, overrides base game scripts)
- The latest append patch makes the game v2.03 (replaces/overrides base game scripts and previous append files)

If you already have the base game, you can instead just download the v2.03 ~130MB patch.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh, I didn't even know there was a DLC for this. Might have to play it again.

the dlc's dlsite page mentions something about ng+. Is that required to see the new content, or is it mixed in with the normal game stuff?

souldead341

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Huh, I didn't even know there was a DLC for this. Might have to play it again.

the dlc's dlsite page mentions something about ng+. Is that required to see the new content, or is it mixed in with the normal game stuff?
I think it's an added in ng+, but the content is either mixed in or post game.

kiisu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone still playing this for funs?
Im really looking for any tips for the new dungeon, stuck on Floor 7 against the horsemen, completely lost.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone still playing this for funs?
Im really looking for any tips for the new dungeon, stuck on Floor 7 against the horsemen, completely lost.
He's faster than you and you can't change that. What you can do is minimise the amount of damage he does and hurt him when he hurts you even when it's not your turn.

swpkmn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He's faster than you and you can't change that. What you can do is minimize the amount of damage he does and hurt him when he hurts you even when it's not your turn.
Some More Advice:

Indirect Hint:
Did you ever kill the gold scorpion?

Advice:
The horseman on the seventh floor can inflict paralysis/knockdown, so it would be wise to equip someone with the accessory that gives immunity to ailments. However, you only can equip any accessory to one character at a time.

What I Did:
I used the Quick Cast skill with both to have Luna set up Counter stance and Cless use Bless (Defense boost) on the party. Luna had the Chase Gauntlets (extra strike with normal attacks) and auto-revive accessories, and Cless had the ailment immunity and recovery boost accessories (I don't remember what else they had). Luna would counter every time she took damage with two hits, even if paralyzed/knocked down. When Cless got her turn, she healed whoever was lower on HP. If Luna ever got her turn, I just had her counter again.

kiisu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thanks guys managed to beat him!

I also found out something very interesting, on the 7th floor of the dungeon, the black knight carries a Life Potion. Using Airi, if you use quick cast + her thieving skill, put all the luck items + hunter license, you can easily farm the life potions which (+10 HP)

Farming them is pretty easy, since you can just run away afterwards. Actually cheated and just put a shit ton of life potions into Luna, made her 700 HP so she could tank the horse guy alone.

WurstWasser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i'm looking for save for the append disc, the one i found on sagaoz.net only applies to the base game.

if anyone could upload their finished (or progressed) save here i'd be grateful.

Crispin

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i'm looking for save for the append disc, the one i found on sagaoz.net only applies to the base game.

if anyone could upload their finished (or progressed) save here i'd be grateful.
I keep multiple folders of saves these days. I just create a new one when I run out of slots. >_>

dante15

Demon Girl
Reputation score

does somebody have a download link for the game

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, holy shit, are there any other games this good and high quality? It has good gameplay, good story, good visuals, good everything

playssx

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What is new on this v2.03 update besides the scenes?

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Also, i cant find the cheat table anywhere, all links are deleted, i cant beat rahad so i need it, if anyone has it still it would be appreciated to get a fresh link.

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What is new on this v2.03 update besides the scenes?
Bug fixes and minor dialogue changes to the append stuff.

Also, i cant find the cheat table anywhere, all links are deleted, i cant beat rahad so i need it, if anyone has it still it would be appreciated to get a fresh link.
This isn't a cheat, but:
If you recruit the Lizardman in the Arena, you can use his gem to summon him in that boss fight (via inventory) - that's how I beat him.

Having the Lizardman essentially means extra DPS - keep Luna partially on healing duty, otherwise attacking with her normal attack.

The Lizardman'll sometimes do his special skill, which'll trigger Rahad's counterattack, but that's fine as long as you have enough Heal Drops and Heal Bottles (start with 5 of each) and keep both Luna and Lizardman each above ~100 HP (or more if you want to be safe; I forget the exact max damage Rahad's counterattack does). I've had a few tries where the I've ran out of healing items, in which case Rahad should be pretty close to dying and can be finished off with a few more hits from Luna alone, or you'll just have to retry and hope the Lizardman doesn't use his skill as much.

freearea

Reputation score

Does somebody have a download link for the game that isn't a torrent?:confused:

Evilpillows

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In case anyone else was still having the issue with the main menu not responding to clicks and (possibly) playing a rattling sound, I managed to fix it by disabling and re-enabling my mouse within Device Manager, along with a fresh install of the game. Can't say it'll work for sure, just that it did for me.

Darkarhon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys i am confused.

Should i download the nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2124314 or .nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=2097752 ? (Its on sukebei)[I still cant add links so :( ]