What's new

RPG Shota [62studio] 鏡の淫魔と悪魔のタネ/Demon in Wonderland

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's difficult to tell which of his posts are affiliated with demo's compared to off-topic comics that reference it.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
:
- Mail order goods have all been sent out.
- Demon in Wonderland Ver0.33 is out for Ideal Plan supporters and above.
- In this version, the code from the Est manga (Z69AYL54) can be input in the depths of Sloth Ruins for a special battle with Est, provided you have defeated and befriended her at least once.

And that's not the only Ci-en article related to this game. ends with the usual batch of preview CGs.

Last edited:

catfish007

Reputation score
so far played through most of the game, found 2 things I'm stumped about on:

1;someone knows on how to get fishy status? looked all over the place for it but only thing found so far was an item for slimy status
2; has someone tried if it's known on how much coins u may need to get Cheshire cat accompanied if possible? on my 5th now but so far nothing...

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

1;someone knows on how to get fishy status? looked all over the place for it but only thing found so far was an item for slimy status
2; has someone tried if it's known on how much coins u may need to get Cheshire cat accompanied if possible? on my 5th now but so far nothing...
I'd like an answer to your first question too. It's something that has kept me from being able to recruit Nekomata.

...A wild idea I just had is to try eating fish items. Maybe that has a chance of giving Fishy.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'd like an answer to your first question too. It's something that has kept me from being able to recruit Nekomata.

...A wild idea I just had is to try eating fish items. Maybe that has a chance of giving Fishy.
it looks like its eating fish i looked at the data in mv and i saw 4 fish items むにデメニギス and むにマグロ and むにスズキ and むにアジ and all of them have a 100% chance to give you a status called

さかなくさい google translating this word give me a word i dont understand but under there do you mean 魚臭い and that word translate into fishy smell

overlord999

Reputation score
Hello there guys i've been playing this game for a while now and i am really enjoying it. i've got 2 question to ask you regarding befriend the succubus
-i don't understand how to get the "i like small children" trait in order to befriend Magic Imp
-in order to befriend Necromancer it says 10% chance by having hard bones and 40% by having suspicious bones. what does that means? is it enought to have them in the inventory?
also can't wait for more updates the devs are putting a lot of efforts and passion in my opinion :)!

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Hello there guys i've been playing this game for a while now and i am really enjoying it. i've got 2 question to ask you regarding befriend the succubus
-i don't understand how to get the "i like small children" trait in order to befriend Magic Imp
-in order to befriend Necromancer it says 10% chance by having hard bones and 40% by having suspicious bones. what does that means? is it enought to have them in the inventory?
also can't wait for more updates the devs are putting a lot of efforts and passion in my opinion :)!
- This is a status which she can inflict (as can Cow Girl-chan).
- It's enough to have these items in your inventory.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score

Version 0.40 is out. This adds the Brat Succubus who appears in a building southeast from the Succubus House. Accessing her requires a code from SIW Comicalize (it's PK251147K).
1711707918926.png

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
its now version 0.41 dont know what kind of bugs it had to get updated this fast

Felipe.D

Reputation score
How do I make Lethargic Succubus sleep during one turn? I can´t figure it out how, if is a item or skill, she and the dark sea succubus (friendship 50 requirement not met) is the only im missing to recruit, and im stuck after the HOP cult building in the sea port, after that i don´t know where to go, after exploring the map e find pit next to the desert entrance, inside is slime enemies and a backpack in the top left corner, the description talks about someone looking for it, it would be an item to deliver to an NPC like the letter in the forest village but i didn´t find this NPC yet.

Last edited:

Felipe.D

Reputation score
Ok i just find out how to make her sleep, you just need to befriend cow girl and get her level up to 5, then she unlock a new special skill that make the oponent fall asleep. now i just need to befriend deep sea succubus some how.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Ok i just find out how to make her sleep, you just need to befriend cow girl and get her level up to 5, then she unlock a new special skill that make the oponent fall asleep. now i just need to befriend deep sea succubus some how.
Thanks for that tip. As for Deep Sea Succubus, she requires your Mirror Presence to be at least 50.