What's new

4 sets from Jouji Mujoh.

OP
Neverheat

Neverheat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: 4 sets from Jouji Mujoh.

Hehe, good ones :p I have just about everything worthwhile Milftoon have produced so far. Some of their work is pretty good, some not so much.

I will give the random comp a shot, might stumble on nice artwork i do not already possess :D
Yeah they have alot of shite also :D
I have 2 more random folders coming up at some point ;)

colector

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

In the meantime i will continue hitchhiking on your thread and will add my "Intrigue 3D" collection (some 300 images) to the MEGA folder. I am rather certain you have all of their fabulous work, but maybe others can get to know it.

samples:
aeonflux_03.jpg april_02.jpg feenacindy_02.jpg

Last edited:

Freeko9595

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Awesome !! I think that would be mine second favourite thread (after MNF of course :D ) , and i'm there to aks you , if could you post some comics from Milffur ? (for those who don't know this is Milftoon furry site) I would be very gratefull for this :D

Last edited:

colector

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I am not a furry person myself therefore i really can't help you there. I have stumbled upon some of their work in the past and it was nothing impressive.

A short google search shows me that quite a few sets are available on svscomics and similar adult comics sites. I guess thats your best bet.

Cheerio

OP
Neverheat

Neverheat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

In the meantime i will continue hitchhiking on your thread and will add my "Intrigue 3D" collection. I am rather certain you have all of their fabulous work, but maybe others can get to know it.
Well you are absolutely right, I find their art very intriguing :)
I'm sorry about that, I really am :D Just woke up. No really, I looove their art, very nice :) I hope someone finds something new and wonderful out of your collection :)

Awesome !! I think that would be mine second favourite thread (after MNF of course :D ) , and i'm there to aks you , if could you post some comics from Milffur ? (for those who don't know this is Milftoon furry site) I would be very gratefull for this :D
Well I'm really happy to hear that, glad you like my uploads :)
Tomorrow I will add more stuff to all of you :) Keep posted also for colector's uploads, there are great stuff also :)

But I'm sorry to say, that Milffur is one of the few things I've never got into. I've seen few sets, but didn't hit ''the spot'' with me :/

But here are links for 4 full sets, that is all I can do at the moment :)

colector

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Next on my "to share" list would be my Blackadder collection. Since those are .cbr files it would take me a while to upload all of them (will add a subfolder and upload them during the next 1-2 days). I was also thinking about Affect3D, but i realised i dont have the images anymore. I lost em when my old HDD busted and now i have only the Girlfriends Forever game :D

Deleted member 62496

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you Neverheat for the share. :)

Do you think you can do a MelkorMalcin (I think I'm wrong on the name) special doujin pack ? His work is awesome. :cool:

OP
Neverheat

Neverheat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you Neverheat for the share. :)

Do you think you can do a MelkorMalcin (I think I'm wrong on the name) special doujin pack ? His work is awesome. :cool:
Well you weren't far at all :) His name is Romulo ''Melkor'' Mancin :)
Here are mega links for his stuff, 23 comics + the bonus stuff.

Deleted member 62496

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Almost right. :D

Thank you for the links, I will wait for them to work. ;)

You're awesome ! :cool:

OP
Neverheat

Neverheat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Almost right. :D

Thank you for the links, I will wait for them to work. ;)

You're awesome ! :cool:
You are welcome, glad I can help :)
He is one of my favourite artists, so I'm always looking for new stuff from him. And when they come, I will upload them here :)

Deleted member 62496

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are welcome, glad I can help :)
He is one of my favourite artists, so I'm always looking for new stuff from him. And when they come, I will upload them here :)
He's one of my favorite too.
Good avatar pic, so lovely. :)

colector

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Allrighty fellow pervs 25 Blackadder sets are now up for grabs. Neverheat will fill the void with the rest of them soon, cuz lets face it his fap folder is bigger than mine :D

Deleted member 62496

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Allrighty fellow pervs 25 Blackadder sets are now up for grabs. Neverheat will fill the void with the rest of them soon, cuz lets face it his fap folder is bigger than mine :D
Haha, maybe you two can be the biggest fap folder combined. :D

Thank you for the share, i will try to take them when MEGA don't bug himself, and I like Purple Haze work, too. :)

colector

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Now how could i have missed this little jewel just sitting here :confused:

"Detention" by Chinsen
And some samples:
114633930_Detention112_123_520lo.jpg
114672961_Detention119_123_368lo.jpg
114743710_Detention131_123_13lo.jpg
114844655_Detention147_123_949lo.jpg

colector

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does he even have another complete set? Because from what i see on his blog Detention is the only complete work so far. But damn its a good one :cool: I am expecting great things from this artist in the future.

But enough screenhugging for today. Time to listen to some awesome music and have some rest.

Cheerio

Freeko9595

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Neverheat & collector

Thank you guys for answering to my request :D Here comes +1 , also I'm really gratefull for the comics Never ;)

OP
Neverheat

Neverheat

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does he even have another complete set? Because from what i see on his blog Detention is the only complete work so far.
I was wrong, it was just in the same folder so I assumed that :)

Neverheat & collector

Thank you guys for answering to my request :D Here comes +1 , also I'm really gratefull for the comics Never ;)
You are very welcome :) if you have something particular in mind, send me a message and I'll do my best for it :)

colector

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Neverheat & collector

I am always game for sharing my stash :)

Speaking of which i will probably add my humble JigglyGirls collection (400 or so images) to the folder, tomorrow or the day after.