What's new

[3D Lotus] Skunk 4.1 #1 サイロスの灯台

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mistajk

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: (3D Lotus) Skunk 4.1 #1 サイロスの灯台

The game is protected, you would know this if you read the thread. I don't see this game being cracked any time soon. You should buy the game if you want play it so bad.
I do, just like many of us here. Problem for me is DLSITE does not have a valid payment procedure for my Country(Not available) even while having a Credit card or else I'd buy the game long back.

cloudk

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You can't use paypal?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

if your credit card is unacceptable somewhere it most probably won't be accepted even by paypal himself....neither....
(this happens to me)

jimmann2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do, just like many of us here. Problem for me is DLSITE does not have a valid payment procedure for my Country(Not available) even while having a Credit card or else I'd buy the game long back.
It's also listed on DMM, which was better about taking my card.

If you go to their site they link to the game on DMM as well.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So has there been a working MEGA link for the English version of the Skunk games?

The MEGA link for the first one (on page 1) still works, but it's in Japanese. The ones for Skunk 2 and 3 are both dead. And then I don't know if Skunk 4 is a thing or not?

Mook

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I bought the full version, but I can't seem to be able to save, it remembers saves while still in game, but once quitting out or going to main menu it forgets the save, so I can't get very far, nor would I want to ATM. anyone else get this problem?

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I bought the full version, but I can't seem to be able to save, it remembers saves while still in game, but once quitting out or going to main menu it forgets the save, so I can't get very far, nor would I want to ATM. anyone else get this problem?
I experienced that when I first launched it, but not subsequent plays. Don't use the proper icon to launch the game, use the OTHER object that is labelled as an application. It's called Startup

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The game has always worked fine for me, except for the dialogue glitch when talking to the white-haired "assistant" guy, and that the monster transparency button doesn't do anything. Hope they fix them eventually.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The game has always worked fine for me, except for the dialogue glitch when talking to the white-haired "assistant" guy, and that the monster transparency button doesn't do anything. Hope they fix them eventually.
That might be two of the like, eight problems.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score

sry for necro, but i'm looking for a full save or a method to maintain my saves.

everytime i close the game and enable the antivirus (with antivirus in ON mode, the game do not start. no matter what i do) the save in game will gone. the file in the save folder is the same before and after i close the game (i see my 2 file/saves here), but when i open the game again my load page is terrible empty.

is reaaaaaaally annoying repeat the game at start over and over again, so...

any advice?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Here

Attachments

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Um. When I started this game a few minutes ago, it started a DLSite update I'd never seen before, and completed it then appeared to launch as normal with no differences.

The 3D Lotus website and the english DLSite page don't appear to have updated in any way, either.

Monkey Boy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I just started it up to see what's up. I didn't have any update or anything run when I started the game's "startup" application.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I just started it up to see what's up. I didn't have any update or anything run when I started the game's "startup" application.
Weird. I got excited for no real reason.

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Pretty sure this game is still blocked by DRM, so no, no download links for this one as of yet. And to be honest, I doubt there'll ever be one by this point.

Cyborg999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not one to lose hope, I looked around. A lot. And I found..!

...Well, not nothing. There's a single link that works on the entire internet, but it doesn't link to the whole thing. It's split up into two parts, and it looks like only the second part was removed from the internet. However, well, the second part was removed from the internet.

Right now I'm going to check it against the demo and see if having the first part will allow me to see the rest of the content along with the demo, but I highly doubt it. If anyone can find part 2 of this file on its own, we've got a link, but I can't seem to find it on my own.

Edit: Also, if someone here can host as much as they can from their copy onto Mega and then PM me the link, I might be able to engineer that. Depends on the type of copy protection, I suppose.

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Not one to lose hope, I looked around. A lot. And I found..!

...Well, not nothing. There's a single link that works on the entire internet, but it doesn't link to the whole thing. It's split up into two parts, and it looks like only the second part was removed from the internet. However, well, the second part was removed from the internet.

Right now I'm going to check it against the demo and see if having the first part will allow me to see the rest of the content along with the demo, but I highly doubt it. If anyone can find part 2 of this file on its own, we've got a link, but I can't seem to find it on my own.

Edit: Also, if someone here can host as much as they can from their copy onto Mega and then PM me the link, I might be able to engineer that. Depends on the type of copy protection, I suppose.

Well, if you can manage to hack the DRM, I guess many peoples would be glad.
On the other end, it seem like you need to log in to DL site to play the game
(see http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=764938&postcount=275 and http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=768535&postcount=276 ).

Plus, the game was released nearly 15 months ago, so the DRM isn't that easy to crak or peoples would have already done it by now.

So good luck - you might be the one to solve the problem with luck ;)

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I feel it is worth expressing that I consider this product one of the few in this genre of entertainment truly worth the money it is offered for.

Status
Not open for further replies.