What's new

[2/6] [Abandoned] The Comprehensive Patreon List

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [8/23] Comprehensive patreon list

Don't think Patreon allows loli. Yes, the MC has small breasts, but I don't think she is meant to be underage. She is not even human, based on her ears. Can an elf be underage? Granted, I'm sure that the thought police would love to claim that. Additionally, based on the tech demo, the MC does not act childish.

So, non-human, does not act childish, small breasts. I'd vote not loli with small breasts.
I wasn't saying I thought the MC was loli, just to be clear. Just recalled some discussion about it. I would agree with your assessment just based on the artwork, but context might be the deciding factor here.

And I remembered where I got that from. It was from the thread about this in Under Construction, back in March. Someone said "it does contain loli". Wasn't about the MC specifically.
EDIT: and the dev was saying they didn't know whether it was "safe" to post links to it. I'll check out the demo later and see what my impressions are.

Last edited:
E

erobotan

i kinda prefer if we're not turning this thread into loli or not loli war lol

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i kinda prefer if we're not turning this thread into loli or not loli war lol
Wasn't planning to. It was mentioned that the MC might be loli, and I simply posted a single reply with what I know about the game. I've been following it for awhile now. I wouldn't call two posts on the subject a "war." Additionally, if this list is meant to not contain loli games, it would be a relevant question.

Anyways, that's all I have to say on the subject. I would suggest people check out their Patreon, as I do really think that the project has potential! It even has, gasp, bestiality :D

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Wasn't planning to. It was mentioned that the MC might be loli, and I simply posted a single reply with what I know about the game. I've been following it for awhile now. I wouldn't call two posts on the subject a "war." Additionally, if this list is meant to not contain loli games, it would be a relevant question.
I agree, it is a relevant question. And I definitely didn't take the discussion to be an argument either.

That being said, after playing the current demo I would have to say that, in my opinion, this is most certainly loli. 3 reasons.

1. When nude, the MC looks much more childish in body proportions. Maybe just me, but this seems deliberate. Clothed she appears to have small but adult-sized breasts, nude she is flat as a board. Seems a bit too much of a difference to be an oversight. And it's not just the breasts, the overall appearance/body style is younger.

2. The overall impression of the character is one of a kid who barely knows what she is doing. (I realize this is a common theme though)

3. And the most clear-cut reason. When she is captured by the guards and they remove her clothes, one of them says "she's just a kid!". Doesn't get much clearer than that.

Anyway, deleted it from my hard drive. Possibly illegal and not my thing anyway.

EDIT: Also note I played the current demo, posted on 8-2-15.
EDIT2: Also worth noting, the dev is from Taiwan, where the age of consent is 16.

It even has, gasp, bestiality :D
The main reason I decided to check it out. :D

Last edited:

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Don't think Patreon allows loli.
No website based in America or Canada allows loli to be uploaded or sold (no reputable one, at least), because of multiple legal reasons that have caused people to go to jail just for owning loli hentai, let alone hosting or selling it.

Patreon even shut down a Patreon account specifically because they were hosting loli on it, among other reasons (was a -chan site, i forget what one).

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3. And the most clear-cut reason. When she is captured by the guards and they remove her clothes, one of them says "she's just a kid!". Doesn't get much clearer than that.
Ah, that must have changed. I only played the first tech demo, and I don't remember them saying that. Afterwards, I followed their creator posts on Patreon, and nothing like that was posted... Anyways, thanks for bringing it to my attention. I was watching the progress and not playing with the intent of playing the final game. I agree though, not my thing either.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Ah, that must have changed. I only played the first tech demo, and I don't remember them saying that. Afterwards, I followed their creator posts on Patreon, and nothing like that was posted... Anyways, thanks for bringing it to my attention. I was watching the progress and not playing with the intent of playing the final game. I agree though, not my thing either.
Yeah, I'm left with the impression they are keeping quiet about it but including it, trying to fly under the radar so to speak. (and I kind of assumed you hadn't seen that part since it was so blatant, that's why I edited my post to include the version I played)

E

erobotan

I agree, it is a relevant question. And I definitely didn't take the discussion to be an argument either.

That being said, after playing the current demo I would have to say that, in my opinion, this is most certainly loli. 3 reasons.

1. When nude, the MC looks much more childish in body proportions. Maybe just me, but this seems deliberate. Clothed she appears to have small but adult-sized breasts, nude she is flat as a board. Seems a bit too much of a difference to be an oversight. And it's not just the breasts, the overall appearance/body style is younger.

2. The overall impression of the character is one of a kid who barely knows what she is doing. (I realize this is a common theme though)

Anyway, deleted it from my hard drive. Possibly illegal and not my thing anyway.

EDIT: Also note I played the current demo, posted on 8-2-15.
EDIT2: Also worth noting, the dev is from Taiwan, where the age of consent is 16.

The main reason I decided to check it out. :D
You know what? All of the western hollywood stars & western realistic 3D games who claim that their heroine is around 20-30 years old? They all look like old hags which age 40-50 years old to me. Jennifer Aniston is a rare exception, she looks young even though she is already above 40.

I've seen lots of clueless westerners claim an asian idols to be loli while they're in fact already graduated from college or in high school/college.

i never see any merit in loli discussion, worst case it gets the game banned and toxic SJW wins, best case it just waste everyone's time. It's similar to bestiality discussion in Future Fragment's thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You know what? All of the western hollywood stars & western realistic 3D games who claim that their heroine is around 20-30 years old? They all look like old hags which age 40-50 years old to me. Jennifer Aniston is a rare exception, she looks young even though she is already above 40.

I've seen lots of clueless westerners claim an asian idols to be loli while they're in fact already graduated from college or in high school/college.

i never see any merit in loli discussion, worst case it gets the game banned and toxic SJW wins, best case it just waste everyone's time. It's similar to bestiality discussion in Future Fragment's thread
I agree. Assuming things left and right to discuss loli in this game doesn't do anything.

Why not just ask the dev about it? Since, you know, there's no language barrier and he's right there. Can someone with a Patreon send him a private message or something?

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

EDIT: Realize this is better suited for a PM. Sorry, you can delete.

Last edited:
E

erobotan

Honestly, Mayaktheunholy and I posted a civil, straightforward discussion of a game with a potentially underage main character. It was 4-5 posts long and the only person who was argumentative about it is you. It wasn't a waste of time to me, as I have been following the game's development and the Patreon updates have indicated nothing close to what the current demo shows. Others may also be interested in that information.

As for cluttering up this thread, this is a valid discussion of a Patreon creator. Really, the value in this thread is the first post, everything else is largely irrelevant. I'm not planning on extensively debating whether it is loli or not, nor does Mayak seem to be. Perhaps you should take your own advice and not argue about loli content, because you are the only one doing it. This civil exchange is NOTHING like the bestiality discussion in Future Fragments.
your discussion sounds civil indeed but at what cost? getting the game banned just because someone assume she is a loli?

your civil discussion has a potential to damage someone's livelihood.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

your discussion sounds civil indeed but at what cost? getting the game banned just because someone assume she is a loli?

your civil discussion has a potential to damage someone's livelihood.
The other side of that is linking to loli material has the potential to get this message board shut down, which is why I brought it up.

Ultimately it is up to the mods and admin to decide whether it can be linked, and up to meh65 if he wants to include it on his list, you and I have no real say in the matter. I was just offering my opinion, not trying to get anyone in trouble. And as far as the dev's livelihood, all they would have to do is make minor adjustments at this point so it is more clear that the character is not underage. There isn't that much there as far as content to have to correct. (her appearance when clothed, for example, doesn't look loli to me)

Why not just ask the dev about it? Since, you know, there's no language barrier and he's right there. Can someone with a Patreon send him a private message or something?
PM on this board? Dev who posted the game in under construction hasn't been here since they posted. March of 2015. And they said they didn't know whether it was "safe to link here". As for Patreon, I think most of their posts are public, so anyone with a Patreon account could ask there I would think. EDIT: Don't think Patreon has a private message system, and asking in public wouldn't prove anything, they would likely either ignore you or lie about it to stay off the radar.

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Discussion is free, so long as it remains civil. My policy has always been "If it looks loli, it's not allowed here." We don't actively TRY to hurt somebody's sales, but I honestly doubt that having some illegal content like that, especially when it's trying to stealth its way through, will damage it significantly enough so as to lose profits.

The discussion can continue because I think it's perfectly healthy to talk something like this out. I'm fine with the Patreon too. Just don't direct link it.

E

erobotan

The other side of that is linking to loli material has the potential to get this message board shut down, which is why I brought it up.

Ultimately it is up to the mods and admin to decide whether it can be linked, and up to meh65 if he wants to include it on his list, you and I have no real say in the matter. I was just offering my opinion, not trying to get anyone in trouble. And as far as the dev's livelihood, all they would have to do is make minor adjustments at this point so it is more clear that the character is not underage. There isn't that much there as far as content to have to correct. (her appearance when clothed, for example, doesn't look loli to me)

PM on this board? Dev who posted the game in under construction hasn't been here since they posted. March of 2015. And they said they didn't know whether it was "safe to link here". As for Patreon, I think most of their posts are public, so anyone with a Patreon account could ask there I would think.
I won't complain if the girl is obviously loli because it's against SJW's law. In this game she doesn't look like loli at all and small chest doesn't make someone loli.

But you insist on bringing more and more arguement that she is loli (even though you admit that she doesn't look like loli), that's why i question your sincerity about protecting this forum, to me you seems like trying to get the game banned instead.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I won't complain if the girl is obviously loli. In this game she doesn't look like loli at all and small chest doesn't make someone loli.

But you insist on bringing more and more arguement that she is loli, that's why i question your sincerity about protecting this forum, to me you seems like trying to get the game banned instead.
As Darkfire just said, the only thing that would be "banned" on this message board is a direct link, discussing the Patreon is fine. Outside of this message board, it is none of my business and I don't really care one way or the other. If the dev wants to take that kind of risk trying to sneak in loli, that's their risk to take.

And to clarify what I said before, it has nothing to do with breast size. It has to do with her bodily proportions when nude. When clothed she looks different. Have you actually played the demo and seen the H-scenes? Maybe you should if you haven't, you may see what I am talking about.

Edit: Can't find a way to send private messages on Patreon.

Last edited:
E

erobotan

As Darkfire just said, the only thing that would be "banned" on this message board is a direct link, discussing the Patreon is fine. Outside of this message board, it is none of my business and I don't really care one way or the other. If the dev wants to take that kind of risk trying to sneak in loli, that's their risk to take.

And to clarify what I said before, it has nothing to do with breast size. It has to do with her bodily proportions when nude. When clothed she looks different. Have you actually played the demo and seen the H-scenes? Maybe you should if you haven't, you may see what I am talking about.

Edit: Can't find a way to send private messages on Patreon.
Doesn't matter wheter you're talking about breast or body shape. This is where your realistic mature woman taste clouded your judgement and brand everyone who is not shapely enough according to your standard as loli. If you watch enough anime/or play anime games you will know that teenage girls come in different body shape, not all of them are busty & not all of them look like a guitar/hourglass

if you don't care about this stuff then next time you should stop going out of your way playing the game just to proof that the girl is loli

So far everyone here who participate in this discussion agree that she doesn't look like loli. That should be enough!

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I won't complain if the girl is obviously loli because it's against SJW's law. In this game she doesn't look like loli at all and small chest doesn't make someone loli.
Just to be clear of two things here, playing devil's advocate, as I haven't played the game at all, but I wanted everyone to be clear on this moving forward in this discussion;

1) It's not SJW's law, it's a real and current Canadian and USA law. People have been arrested for importing and owning loli manga in both countries and served years of jail time, so the same would certainly happen for books, let alone people trying to sell stuff with loli in it.

2) America and Canada are bonkers about loli-anything. Yes, of course IRL there are adult women with washboard bodies and zero curves, women come in all shapes and sizes, just like men do.

However, the courts won't really care. They'll take whatever they can get to make the character register as loli to the jury, whether that's their personality (acting childish), their body (lack of tits), or whatever else they can do. This is why message boards and Patreon and just about anywhere else in America or Canada won't touch loli art if they're a reputable business/site because most reputable places know how much of a firestorm even associating yourself with that content can be.

Carry on with the discussion though, that's all I'll say on this.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Doesn't matter wheter you're talking about breast or body shape. This is where your realistic mature woman taste clouded your judgement and brand everyone who is not shapely enough according to your standard as loli. If you watch enough anime/or play anime games you will know that teenage girls come in different body shape, not all of them are busty & not all of them look like a guitar/hourglass
You don't know what my "taste" is. You don't know what my "standards" are. And I have watched plenty of anime lol. Since the 1980s in fact. :p

if you don't care about this stuff then next time you should stop going out of your way playing the game just to proof that the girl is loli
I didn't play the game to "prove" anything. It was a question, and I was looking for the answer. That's what you do when you want to find something out, you play the game instead of making assumptions based on the public, SFW images.

So far everyone here who participate in this discussion agree that she doesn't look like loli. That should be enough!
She doesn't look loli when clothed is what I said. And I also said the guards in the game clearly say "she's just a kid!" when they get her clothes off.

I don't see why you think I am personally attacking this. If I wanted to cause trouble for this dev, I would not go about it by posting in a thread on a message board. I assure you I could take much more effective steps if I wanted to cause trouble or get a game banned.

Edit: Wanted to point out, I am not upset with you at all here, just trying to clarify as you seem to be assuming the worst about me. (probably because of the Future Fragments thread lol)

Last edited:

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

She doesn't look loli when clothed is what I said. And I also said the guards in the game clearly say "she's just a kid!" when they get her clothes off.
Hm, I get your point but I still don't see it as loli, she looks a bit young to me but that's it. Also, that line of "she's just a kid" is used more as an insult to her body type in the east, but in this case the line doesn't help with her flat body so this interpretation feels like a stretch.

I think it's mostly the art style though, I'm used to it because when you draw flat girls the age tends to go down a lot and anime doesn't help to reflect age well.

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Also, that line of "she's just a kid" is used more as an insult to her body type in the east, but in this case the line doesn't help with her flat body so this interpretation feels like a stretch.
And I would point out that he appears to have a native English speaker localizing the dialogue in game. The in game text is much better English than his posts on Patreon. I would think a native speaker would know better than to use such an obvious underage reference. EDIT: And her response to the line is not one of someone who just got insulted.

And with the body style, it's really about the difference between clothed and unclothed for me. It makes it seem like they are trying to show the character as older in the SFW Patreon images, and younger for the nude version in-game. The artist is good enough that I don't think it's just a mistake.

But I would also point out that the game is still very early in development, maybe it will be made more clear later on what the MC's age is.

EDIT: The line I was referencing is when the mc is actually defeated by the guards. And the actual line is "Look at that. She's just a little girl.". To which her response is "No! Don't look!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.