What's new

[Complete - Full] RPG 救国の騎士クオンの淫辱記(Devoted Knight Kuon: Records of Lewdness RPG) Translation

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Original Thread: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29796
DLSite(JP):
DLSite(EN):

I hope you like games in a medieval setting, because the next one takes place at such a period as well. It's about knights, princesses, betrayal, devotion, and love. Okay, maybe this sounds too dramatic.

Anyway, the game I'll be working on next is RPG 救国の騎士クオンの淫辱記(Devoted Knight Kuon: Records of Lewdness RPG seems like a good title). It's a fine game, and the reason I decided to pick it is because the art was cute enough, and it's combat was kind of simple, so I played it casually for a while. I realize that this sort of simple combat system might not be what everyone likes, but this game is definitely worth some of your time.

The story is kind of a cliche; the knight and the princess are resting peacefully in the castle, when the enemy attacks. They try to run away, but they get caught, and the princess gets caught while the knight is left for dead. Then the journey to save the princess begins... This is a story many of us are used to watching/reading, but there's a small twist. The knight is actually a woman. Now, how could this actually affect the plot? I wonder.... >.<

What I really love in this game is it's art style. When I first saw the images from DLSite, I wished the game would be as large as it could, since I really loved the way the characters were drawn. And though the game was smaller than I wanted it to be, you can still spare a few hours from your life to enjoy it.

The majority of the H-scenes come either from gameovers at boss fights, or by following the story. There are some scenes that require you to use a certain skill more than you probably have to, so completionists should keep this in mind.

If you are interested, you can buy the game here:

or here:

Edit: Translation complete~!

MEGA LINK:

Patch Version History:
v1.02: Fixed some untranslated lines.
v1.01: Translated weapon/armor descriptions.
v1.00: Translation released.

Cheers ♪

Last edited:

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: RPG 救国の騎士クオンの淫辱記(Devoted Knight Kuon: Records of Lewdness RPG) Translation Progre

Good luck & Thanks elfloren :3

imnotapervert

Totally is a Pervert
Reputation score
Re: RPG 救国の騎士クオンの淫辱記(Devoted Knight Kuon: Records of Lewdness RPG) Translation Progre

Good luck! Here to help if you have a similar issue like last time.

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Wow, it`s a nice game you chose to translate!
Wish you luck with it!!!

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This looks like a very nice choice! The art is indeed very appealing.
Also, the latest version (v1.2) is readily available at the usual places.

Thank You, and good luck with the translation effort!

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the support guys! I was wondering if I should pick a game with such simple mechanics, but I did read some comments before about an H-game not having to be overly complex, and since I wasn't sure I wanted to start a large game, I decided to give it a go.

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks for the support guys! I was wondering if I should pick a game with such simple mechanics, but I did read some comments before about an H-game not having to be overly complex, and since I wasn't sure I wanted to start a large game, I decided to give it a go.
Well I would say that a game doesn't need to be overly complex, what is important is that the player can enjoy the game.

In fact, there are many goods short h games, however it's true that people usually like more big games than small ones, but the important things is if it's fun to play.

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The mechanics aside, I feel like starting out with some relatively short games is the best way to go, to be honest. I myself too am currently working through some rather short visual novels at the moment. In the beginning, you need to try and build up your motivation bit by bit. After having released several smaller games, you can try grinding through a more medium-sized game and see how that goes. Perhaps you'll fare extremely well because you're used to working with the shorter ones, and now, a small increase in length doesn't faze you as much as it would when you'd have started working on such a game from the start.

With all that said, I do wish you the best of luck on this translation project!

Last edited:
OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I would say that a game doesn't need to be overly complex, what is important is that the player can enjoy the game.

In fact, there are many goods short h games, however it's true that people usually like more big games than small ones, but the important things is if it's fun to play.
To tell you the truth... I used to be that kind of player. I didn't really want to play a game that was smaller than I wanted it to be, but in the recent years I've come to realize that if the game is worth playing, it doesn't matter whether you play it for 30 or 60 hours. Sure, it's better if the game is large, but turning down a game before even trying it because you know you won't play it as much doesn't seem right.

The mechanics aside, I feel like starting out with some relatively short games is the best way to go, to be honest. I myself too am currently working through some rather short visual novels at the moment. In the beginning, you need to try and build up your motivation bit by bit. After having released several smaller games, you can try grinding through a more medium-sized game and see how that goes. Perhaps you'll fare extremely well because you're used to working with the shorter ones, and now, a small increase in length doesn't faze you as much as it would when you'd have started working on such a game from the start.

With all that said, I do wish you the best of luck on this translation project!
Indeed, smaller games are a good starting point. Thinking about it now, picking Country Survival RPG as my 2nd full translation was probably a big mistake. It took me many months to complete it, and having the main fetish slow down the process didn't help at all.

The sad thing is, this is going to happen again. Noone will probably pick crotch's new game for a full translation, and I like those games so much for their survival aspect, that I'll probably force myself to work on that one as well. But I can postpone it for later in the year, or for next year... Good thing(for you guys at least) that my want-to-translate list is endless...

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Indeed, smaller games are a good starting point. Thinking about it now, picking Country Survival RPG as my 2nd full translation was probably a big mistake. It took me many months to complete it, and having the main fetish slow down the process didn't help at all.

The sad thing is, this is going to happen again. Noone will probably pick crotch's new game for a full translation, and I like those games so much for their survival aspect, that I'll probably force myself to work on that one as well. But I can postpone it for later in the year, or for next year... Good thing(for you guys at least) that my want-to-translate list is endless...
Hmm, well, if it brings you any solace, maybe I could lend you a bit of a hand with it whenever that time comes. Doing that, I could perhaps carry part of the burden such a big project carries with it. Not making any definite promises though.

I'm the same way, there's an endless amount of things I'd love to work on (and the list keeps on getting bigger ever so swiftly), but I'm only one man. It's sad...

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm, well, if it brings you any solace, maybe I could lend you a bit of a hand with it whenever that time comes. Doing that, I could perhaps carry part of the burden such a big project carries with it. Not making any definite promises though.

I'm the same way, there's an endless amount of things I'd love to work on (and the list keeps on getting bigger ever so swiftly), but I'm only one man. It's sad...
Thanks for the offer, but because of the way I translate, I'd rather not confuse other people when I do it... It's the reason I never release patches before the end product...

Hope you can finish your projects at some point as well. I know how hard it is to be a one man team, but doesn't it feel really amazing when you complete something and see the replies of people that have tried what you spent countless hours on?

Fukukaze

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the offer, but because of the way I translate, I'd rather not confuse other people when I do it... It's the reason I never release patches before the end product...

Hope you can finish your projects at some point as well. I know how hard it is to be a one man team, but doesn't it feel really amazing when you complete something and see the replies of people that have tried what you spent countless hours on?
Sure, that's okay, I completely respect that.

And yes, that's the entire point of translation, isn't it? The more time you put into something, the more satisfying it will be when people enjoy your work. You'd also be more willing to work on something that people would love to read as opposed to something that people share no interest in at all.

But thanks for the encouragement, I likewise wish you the best of luck with all of your ongoing projects!

OP
elfloren

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Another translation is complete ^_^

I know that people weren't as hyped for this one ever since it came out, but I really wanted to translate it at some point!

Just like with Emily, I tried to keep the story as intact as I could. And similarly, since the game isn't that hard, I didn't mess up with any combat values. The game expects you to lose to bosses if you want some of the scenes anyway.

I used version 1.2 of the game while translating. Apply my files on that, or else you might find a gamebreaking bug.

I'll add the links and their updates at the first post!

I hope all of you will enjoy this game! If you happen to really like it, you should buy it to support the developers as well!

If you encounter any kind of bug, be sure to notify me so I can patch it up!

Have fun~~

Deleted member 224977

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: RPG 救国の騎士クオンの淫辱記(Devoted Knight Kuon: Records of Lewdness RPG) Translation

First of thank you for translating another game :D
Gonna try playing it now if i find any other bug I will report it

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Another translation!!!
You're awesome!

nutler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you so much for the translation.
I think the patch mess up with some equipment and skill icon. Is there anyone have the same problem?

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aaand many, MANY "thanks you!"s to elfloren for his new translation!

Vultuderp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thank you elfloren!

stone147

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That was faster as expected!

Thanks for the awsome work elfloren :D:D

Last edited: