What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Tsukudaninosato] [ つくだにの里] Next Knight Kuon's Chroncicles of Debauchery: RPG / RPG 救国の騎士クオンの淫辱記 RE186915 RJ186915

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like this just came out

Last edited by a moderator:

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: RPG 救国の騎士クオンの淫辱記

Art looks pretty cute OwO

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hmm ... the art is quite nice ...
but is the gameplay is good ?
might do a bit partial translation if it is ... ;)

EDIT :
The gameplay is unique and I love it ...
but ... damn ... already in 3 Partial translation project and 1 partial translation version update ...

Last edited:

jg2142

Reputation score

The art and gameplay in this are absolutely fantastic. It looks like the story would also be if you can read Japanese. But man, I have no idea what to do in this town.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is there any corruption in this game?

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tags: Heroine only, Tits, Queen/Princess, Rape, Restraint, Shamefur dispray.

I assume it has corruptions since the "恥辱" is there?

The_Klutz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The art and gameplay in this are absolutely fantastic. It looks like the story would also be if you can read Japanese. But man, I have no idea what to do in this town.
Not sure if this is much help, as my memory is by no means impeccable, but I've just gotten to the town dungeon so I'll list the events I encountered along the way.

1) Boy in far left side of town, found by walking between houses. He then appears in the right side of town roughly near the shops and church, then runs to the park at the top left side of the main town area. Afterward, he can be found in the bottom left corner in the left hand side of town.

2) If you return to the Pub upstairs, the mirror next to the bed will be sparkling. Click for event.

3) (optional?) Not entirely sure which unlocks first, but around this time you have two things open up. Talking to the villagers in the main town hub gathers information, assumably, and to the north of town you can try to enter the castle, only to get stopped by a barrier.

4) Eventually you'll be able to talk to the bandit/bouncer in front of the whore house and enter. You can either do the deed or not, and then investigate the left side of the whore house.

5) By returning to the noble/client, you can wake him up to make a ladder appear in the left side of the whore house, below the fountain.

5a) May or may not be required to get 5 going, but after I originally wandered around town / left the whore house via the western entrance, there was a blonde haired girl by the houses who ran away after I talked to her.

EDIT: Forgot to mention this, but just as heads up for anyone playing -- if you lose then you lose your gold, so it's best to grind off safe enemies and then return to rest.

Last edited:

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Makeshift rush work for Partial Translation ...

Gameplay ...
1. You collide with enemies, you kill it, get Exp, and Item ...
(but it will reduce your HP)
2. Selling item at merchant enable you to buy more, and the safest way is killing weak enemies, and gathering level along the way ...
(better level, better equipment, will make your HP reduce less)
WARNING : KILLED WILL MAKE ALL YOUR MONEY DISAPPEAR !!

3. Despite this unique gameplay, the game itself VERY SHORT ...
and H scene is VERY FEW too ..
kind of disappointing in that matter ...

Attachments

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

everyone says the combat is unique... can i get a comparison of what exacly it does? and does it indeed have combat rape.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

everyone says the combat is unique... can i get a comparison of what exacly it does? and does it indeed have combat rape.
this combat is so simple, you just need to contact to enemy and they INSTANTLY died, but it will also damage your HP ...
the damage will get reduced if you Level up and upgrade your equipment ...

(it feels like certain OLD dos game, but at that game you won't get damaged if you attack from side and give critical damage to enemy if you touch them at back, same thing happen to you)

if only this game can get a lot longer and have more H scene ...
kinda tired with an old gameplay at some point ... :(

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

this combat is so simple, you just need to contact to enemy and they INSTANTLY died, but it will also damage your HP ...
the damage will get reduced if you Level up and upgrade your equipment ...

(it feels like certain OLD dos game, but at that game you won't get damaged if you attack from side and give critical damage to enemy if you touch them at back, same thing happen to you)
Reminds me that loli-looking dark elf game I posted a while back. Not my cup of tea. But I will probably look at the CGs.

bgnac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

As the "plot" says, the knight (you) made a deal with the devil: In exchange for power, the person closest to you (the princess) gets more slutty/hot and bothered the more you use that power.

But hey, we're here to see people get screwed, so seek ALL the power!

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Said power can be used by, under default controls, pressing the A key on the keyboard after a rather early storyline trigger, massively boosting your stats temporarily while incrementing the "contract" counter by 1.

Whenever the "contract" counter reaches a certain point, sleeping will trigger the scene... Or so I've been told by the game. I'm a goody-two-shoes, so.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Anyone got the 1.2 version ?
1.1 still has the bug where the screen go black after getting back to the castle. No way to play anymore :/

PS : for the lewd lv with the devil power use, the rank are at 10, 30 and 60 use.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone got the 1.2 version ?
1.1 still has the bug where the screen go black after getting back to the castle. No way to play anymore :/

PS : for the lewd lv with the devil power use, the rank are at 10, 30 and 60 use.
Yeah, it's a pretty nasty bug. I edited mine in RPG Maker to add a tile so the screen would fade back in to fix it.

Completed the game, without ever using the contract power - as a reward, the princess unlocked all the recollection screens. If you want to take on the end boss without using the power you need to stock up on a lot of the best healing herbs.

Sarav

Reputation score

Ver 1.2 up on sukebei.

nnescio

Reputation score

Title transliteration: Kyuukoku no Kishi Kuon no Injokuki

Title translation: Debauchery Records of Kuon the Patriot Knight

Maryel