What's new

ACT [Milky Soft] Tendril Chronicle (RJ127840)

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
its a neat little game i found. though i would share it

Description of gameplay:
Very difficult lane defense game in which you control up to 3 character (technically 4 but the 4th character leaves and is an offscreen support shot) in which you must defeat enemies while ensuring they do not pass the left side the screen. The game instant ends in failure if any enemy reaches the left side of the screen. Each character has their own method of attacking the enemy. The sword girl slashes, the gun girl shoots and the cat girl is a utility character who can convert some enemies into turrets and others into walls. The characters can be grabbed and H'd by enemies but if the attack completes all the way the game ends in failure. Cherries occasionally drop and can be collected. In between stages cherry's are used to upgrade your characters. Characters also level up in between levels.

Controls:
Left Click on a character to select them.
Left click the character to attack.
Right click to tell them to move
Repeatedly move your mouse over a character to get a monster off of them
To use 4th character special beam. Left Click top left beam icon and then left click lane
When at camp: Click on a character and then select move to go to the next stage. There's no real choices AFAIK

Description of story:
People get stranded on an island. They explore it. Has two endings but not sure what the requirements are.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Tendril Chronicle

"Sharing" usually involves posting a download link ^^
So what, it's a platformer with RPG elements in it? GOR or sprite sex?

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

feels more ARPG.

Right click to go to an area, left to attack whatever is in front of you, you gain exp at the end of stages.

I suspect you're suposed to stop the monsters from getting to the other side of the screen.

update:
Yes that is the goal, and it's sprite sex, the game over screen is just her nude. (may be more)

More as I play the demo.

Update 2: Lose to rape and their are animated GoR scenes.

all from me for now.

Last edited:

Bloodyryss

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

y the game looks nice would be kind of you if you could post a link ;)

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why the hell does this thread have the incomplete tag when the game already came out before this thread was even made.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Why the hell does this thread have the incomplete tag when the game already came out before this thread was even made.
Beats me.
Nice game. :3

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score

My thoughts as well. For the record, there are gameover CG's when you lose in sprite sex. When you're caught, you can escape by moving the mouse all over heroine's body. There seems to be an area you have to cover.

Edit: They could have tested this a bit more however...I hope those things are fixed in the full game.

Last edited:

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

there seems to be a premium only rapidgator link floating around, but the usual places seem to be ignoring this game...

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That game seems animated but dont have animation tag,can anyone explain me why there are some game with animation with no animation tag(like animated sprite who arnt considered as animtion?

I seriously dont get Dlsite logics...Anyways,seems to be a nice game.
Looking forward to try it =)

OP
K

koitchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

in response to everyone: this was my first thread. im sorry i got it wrong. i didnt see a full DL on the site, just a demo. so i assumed it was incomplete

|Alien|

Lurker
Reputation score

in response to everyone: this was my first thread. im sorry i got it wrong. i didnt see a full DL on the site, just a demo. so i assumed it was incomplete
It isn't incomplete, DLsite is a Market site where you BUY the games.
In the link that you put in the first post you can see, in the right of the screen a red button with a shopping cart. That icon means that the game is for sale.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can anyone provide a full version link? And with the demo I also can't get past the 2nd stage it seems.

Tildryn

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here.

Zabz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So the game is essentially a 'tower defence' sort of thing..Where if one enemy crosses the screen its instant death. The fact that the movement is so horrendous and there is no way to attack behind you, makes this game so much of a chore that I really, cba to play through it and unlock all of the stuff. I've never felt this about an hgame before..and I've put up with some pretty rough stuff.

Though seriously, going through a 3 minute sequence just to have one tiny thing slip by because you move so damned slow is a design flaw if I've ever seen one.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I managed to pass the second level without using the super power, because I could not figure out how to use it, but now I know, you have to click on the icon next to the blue girl's face in the HUD. It seems to have a cooldown, and uses those cherries as ammo. For some reason now the button doesn't appear in my game, either a glitch or I broke my save. The quality of the sex is decent, but the bugs and controls are just horrid.

Seth_Bloodmoon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This game can get extremely frustrating rather quickly. Maybe if they'd set the controls for movement to the keyboard that aspect would feel a bit less clunky. Also, the game needs to not deselect the character I am using when I fire the 'special' attack'... Especially when there's a little pause that seems to occur before I can click the character again. That's led to a few lame losses for me.

I've reached the entrance to some caves but it throws in a new enemy that spits stuff that entangles your characters. To escape it takes a bit of time that easily offers up a chance for that one enemy to slip by and end your game -.- Especially when both characters get stuck. Add to that the fact you don't have access to the 'special' attack during this stage and it becomes almost completely pointless.

I do like the hentai scenes but it's almost too frustrating to make it worth trying to unlock them all x.X

To scrumpy80: I had that bug crop up in the demo, you pretty much have to start all over when it happens. I have yet to see in occur in the full game, though.

Last edited:

Hawko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So i got all my 3 Front line Girls and the Catgirl dos nothing as far as i can tell (no atk) not only that but she is Super easy to kill Edit:Seems She acts like a Wall?

i am right before Cave boss i believe

note this game runs in Adobe Flash so u could Easily Cheat the Game

Tips on playing this (its a Very Retro setup)

Flank
Never use anyone but Swordswomen (shes fastest and has highest atk)

Types of Enemy's

Slime
Turtle (flank with Swordwomen)
Turret (Balls of slime can be Busted with atk you can also Escape with Atks from one of the 2 girls atks)
Mole (Super Fast underground)
i think there is more not that far

Last edited:

blazh

Lurker
Reputation score

Can someone post a save past lvl 3?

nvm i was able to edit the saves using this program blog.coursevector.com/minerva

Last edited:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

When I saw the picture, I thought that was a giant catgirl holding some small people in her hand, then I realized she was just the foreground.