The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums  

Go Back   The Unofficial LineMarvel Forums > Hentai > Hentai Games

Old 18th December 2011
Jungle Girl

Quari is new around here
Default Re: The Legend of Queen Opala 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by abandon3D View Post
That's precisely how it went for me, but I didn't get her. Details please. As much as possible. Here's what I recall:

I chose the option that said she isn't like other elves. I chose the option that said common elf name. I did the quest in daytime. My partymates were Milana, Murdock and Layla.
i think the way to get her is to choose the options that do not piss her off, saying its not a common elf name doesnt really get a good reaction from her if i remember correctly, and i went and restored my game to get a different reaction, i think i said that was a beautiful name or something? (i think its the first option), and i also didnt say she's unlike common elves cus i believe she doesnt really seem happy about you saying that either, just dont compare her to normal elves etc, just compliment, etc.

*Another edit

I found something on HF saying that the recruiting the fire mage may have something to do with not getting the druid

*Edit

And the order in which way to go to save the people doesnt really seem to matter, i went north first to get to the people that ran away to the cave, then directly east to save the people from the lizardmen and the giga plump, then went straight back to the shop to get her to join me.

Last edited by Quari; 18th December 2011 at 12:38.
Old 18th December 2011
Jungle Girl

Quari is new around here

On a different note, i see people talking about having 11 good decisions... i only seem to have 10 and i think i pretty much have done everything there is to do.. so any hints about what i might have missed?
Old 18th December 2011
Jungle Girl

abandon3D is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quari View Post
On a different note, i see people talking about having 11 good decisions... i only seem to have 10 and i think i pretty much have done everything there is to do.. so any hints about what i might have missed?
The only ones that I can come up with that are pretty much optional are the one with zombie woman and the slave guy who tried to buy Farrah (when ya find him in the desert town).

Also, Farrah getting raped in the slave place doesn't count (pretty sure the Choice counter didn't pop up).

On the whole "Chrono Trigger" topic, the pet's name is Chrono whether you get a dog or cat.
Old 18th December 2011
Jungle Girl

Quari is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by abandon3D View Post
The only ones that I can come up with that are pretty much optional are the one with zombie woman and the slave guy who tried to buy Farrah (when ya find him in the desert town).

Also, Farrah getting raped in the slave place doesn't count (pretty sure the Choice counter didn't pop up).

On the whole "Chrono Trigger" topic, the pet's name is Chrono whether you get a dog or cat.
well i did encounter both of them and got a +1 on good side for those.. but im still at 10 :/

Maybe i did get all 11 but chose a neutral one?, or does it show when u choose that..

Last edited by Quari; 18th December 2011 at 12:35.
Old 18th December 2011
Jungle Girl

rjrmonteiro is new around here

I got the elf girl no matter what i chose when talked to her. Had all good choices and 1st i saved the guys to the west then to the east.

On another matter, the tower of despair has all the 100 levels unlocked? Tried once but couldn't get past the 20.
Old 18th December 2011
Jungle Girl

tuli85 is new around here

can someone tell me how the fuc**** Captain comes into the tavern?
i tried nearly everything. switched day and night several times. taled again and again with his crew. but he won't come in... it's realy frustrating :-(
Old 18th December 2011
Jungle Girl

Quari is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjrmonteiro View Post
I got the elf girl no matter what i chose when talked to her. Had all good choices and 1st i saved the guys to the west then to the east.

On another matter, the tower of despair has all the 100 levels unlocked? Tried once but couldn't get past the 20.
no you get a message saying that in episode one it only goes till the second boss
Old 18th December 2011
Jungle Girl

Must have skipped the message then.

I couldn't get the captain to show until i completed the other quests. He should be the blue guy near the waiter (i think it's the left guy at the counter).
Old 18th December 2011
Jungle Girl

Quari is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuli85 View Post
i tried nearly everything. switched day and night several times. taled again and again with his crew. but he won't come in... it's realy frustrating :-(
for me he was right there when i walked in, he is sitting at the bar on the right i believe next one of your followers, just talk to everyone in the tavern.
Old 18th December 2011
Jungle Girl

Quari is new around here

And about iliona and latex, its probably like this, you can get latex if you didnt get layla (the warrior from the castle) and iliona if you didnt get fire mage (what was his name.. magnus?) But im not sure and havent tested this.. but it does make sense
Old 18th December 2011
Jungle Girl

2r1n is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuli85 View Post
you have to complete quest in the temple of the sun, which is beyond the last door. in order to open it you need to go around the room with pool in the middle. there is Osira behind and she summon the golem with mass lightning spell (same as in the temple of moon), so do not enter there with newbie armor
Old 18th December 2011
Jungle Girl

2r1n is new around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quari View Post
And about iliona and latex, its probably like this, you can get latex if you didnt get layla (the warrior from the castle) and iliona if you didnt get fire mage (what was his name.. magnus?) But im not sure and havent tested this.. but it does make sense
looks like you are right. this means that one can't get full fighter party. have to make hard choice between Layla and Latex
Old 18th December 2011
Jungle Girl

abandon3D is new around here

Wait, has anyone really gotten Latex? Pretty sure I've never seen anyone say they got her... And to test the Iliona theory, does everyone here that has her NOT have Murdock in their party?

I mean, the theory does make sense (like how you can only get either the father or son healer) It would make sense for it to allow you to only get one mage and one other tank.

Other thing to note: Layla vs Latex ain't really much of a decision... Pretty sure Latex doesn't even have a heart (as in relationship "gauge")

Last edited by abandon3D; 18th December 2011 at 14:19.
Old 18th December 2011
Demon Girl

Ravinius is new around here

Hey guys about oniquin/farah scene. First it's western version exclusive. Secondly I believe you only get it if you go to echo forest before your supposed to ie befor going to mountain dreadclaw. It's basically a beef gate.
I believe that Latex does have relationship meter.
Old 18th December 2011
Jungle Girl

It would make sense. The achievement hints that one has to get all party members in different playthroughs, so it could be that one has to replay the game and choose different party members. It would be nice though that on the final version after the story-line is completed we could get them all.

->I don't have the fire mage but have the druid.
->Got the knight and not the barbarian.

Tags
male_protagonist