What's new

ACT [Xi Company] Viocide (RJ070541)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Game title: Viocide ~Vore Side Action RPG~ (already in English)
Developer: Xi Company

DLsite (JP):
DLsite (EN):
Dev's website:
Dev's website (with info on this game):

Promotional video:

Metroidvania-style action RPG with a science-fiction setting. So, it's a side-scroller, and you unlock access to new areas by acquiring mobility and weapon upgrades, like in Metroid. You play as some sort of female agent, called Meena (look, it's been 8 years, memory's fussy). Plotwise, there's a lab accident at some sort of ecological research facility (which is prolly doing bioweapons research on the side) causing monsters to appear and attack the scientists (so, pretty standard Reisdent Evil/Biohazard style plot). You get sent in to suppress the monsters and find out what happened.

Game uses a mix of sprite art and polygons. Very low-poly though, but eh, not too bad for a doujin work in 2010.

Your character comes with a gun and sword (energy blade) to attack your enemies, You acquire new weapons Metroid-style by searching around. Attacks can be charged for more damage. Your character levels by killing monsters and you can choose how to develop your stats in broad strokes (power/speed/def/etc.). Generally each area has a boss of some kind that you have to defeat to progress (because the boss is usually guarding a critical upgrade or a passageway to a new area).

H-content is all GoR, and heavily (if not entirely) vore-themed, and are all animated (very low poly though. It uses After Effects, so... around flash quality?), as typical of a Xi Company game.

Controls: Look, it's been 8 years and I don't have the game on my HDD right now. All I recall is that it uses normal side-scroller controls, so QWASDZXCV ESC Space Enter are all you need, which are used for jumping, slashing (with sword), shooting with gun), changing weapons, struggling, etc. Movement is via arrow cursor keys.

Last edited by a moderator:

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Viocide (Xi Company )

???? seems like a loli which is a no no on these forums but im not here to make the final word im waiting for others to give the say not me

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

That ain't loli, that's SD. Proportions are all in order.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

All I see is cuteness. I see boobies as well, which loli shouldn't have.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like another variation of vore action rpg.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok here's an example on how this ain't loli.
Freakingly imagine a Barbie doll, is that loli? Nope it's a grown up girl but on a small model.
Same thing with this game. The girls look small but are grown-ups.

Edit* @ DarkWarpalg6: Yes this is the new release from Xi Company. They have launched the demo on the link I gave above, but it's still not on DLsite and I don't know if the full game's out, probably not. Heck I don't freaking care, if I waited about 18 months for a new release from these guys I can wait a few more days :D

Last edited:

Ory

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is it finished yet? I've looked over some torrents and stuff and there's only Trials.

Zideeane

Scallywag Homobeard
Reputation score

I'm getting like, 10kb/s from the main site - Can somebody upload this to a better site? +rep to anyone who does. Thanks in advance :3

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm getting like, 10kb/s from the main site - Can somebody upload this to a better site? +rep to anyone who does. Thanks in advance :3
Yeah, even I realized how absurdly slow it is, and that's the only mirror on the site right now too.

Anyhow, upped to Mediafire.

Last edited:
Reputation score

Huh? I figured Xi was dead. Their website hasn't been updated in over a year.

I'm so glad they're going back to the High Priest Quest style with sidescrolling. I wish they would go back to single penalty images, though. Those were generally more detailed, and the looping "digestion" animations get boring for me pretty quickly.

I like how the heroine in this one is a lot more talkative.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

That show looks dumb. Reminds me of my brief glance at Lucky Star.

Very, very brief.
PFFFFFFFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, he actually believes that.

Basically it's a manga/anime about a loli who has a crush on her teacher and she tries to get him to fuck her. One of her friends is lesbian for her and her other friend has developed breasts and is self conscious about it. Thats the gist of it anyway, there's more to it but I can't be arsed to explain anymore. Wiki is there for a reason.

It pretty much borders on the line of loli hentai, which has gotten quite a bit of controversy over. The odd thing is the author is a chick.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

thats a huge fucking censor..
huge.., like, its definitely a big part of the fetish list this time..

quite dissapointing,..

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

anyone know if its possible to get the other 2 key cards in the demo and how to get them.

also lolis can have boobs its called developing early and in a lot of cases for lolicon hentai they have small breasts which this character does have small breasts but thats the same for every character that xi makes

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Those boobs aren't in development. Unless you're saying they can have a nice set of boobs as a loli, which has been done before, but is more suited to being called a midget.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

This author's games, with identical character design, have been on this forum forever, and have never gotten taken down.

End of discussion.

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

does... does it even matter?

you almost can't see anything at all :(

theres n o t h i n g ........

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

This author's games, with identical character design, have been on this forum forever, and have never gotten taken down.

End of discussion.
Alas! Someone with common sense! Thank you.