What's new

Princess Lords III (Princess Raper 3?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score
I have not played it too much, but... it seems like this is the next installment in the "Princess Raper" series. But I have some bad news... it is all in Japanese so you wont be able to figure out what the heck is going on (Not that it was that easy in the horrendously translated first one...)

Well, enjoy!

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Princess Lords III (Princess Raper 3?)

Sweet FUCK, the intro is long.

Oh, and it crashes on the first fight when I try to place units. /cry

Last edited:

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

gameguru if this works I will love you forever.

OP
gameguru777

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope it works, It worked for me. Now I'm a bit worried. :p

Tomoe

Lurker
Reputation score

I hope ATLAS works for this, not that it'll help THAT much.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

It's a shame it's in Japanese, but it's still the same epic game :)

I'm a bit confused about why the girl gets tentacle raped when you beat her with a human army, but there you go. :D

Excellent find, gameguru.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Amg I failed at placing units. Forgot to choose battle choice for the unit before I placed it. :(

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm a bit confused about why the girl gets tentacle raped when you beat her with a human army, but there you go. :D
YOU DO NOT QUESTION THE TENTACLES!

That said, you're an awesome person gameguru.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Anyway to actually control your units? Because I am getting pissed off at one of the girls of NOT actually being able to defeat since all my units attack the damn base thus I get no hentai scene...

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyway to actually control your units? Because I am getting pissed off at one of the girls of NOT actually being able to defeat since all my units attack the damn base thus I get no hentai scene...
The center option on the defend/intercept/destroy is intercept meaning that they'll first go to the troops, THEN the bases. Just set em all to intercept(Yellow).

Anyways, you see the different girls multiple times throughout the game, so if you can't get em on that level, you'll get to try again in a level or 3.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Did that. They all attacked THE damn BASE, they ignored the girl LITereally, they ran past her, I am like omg yes they are finally going to attack her, then they run past her. You can imagine my feelings at this point.

Lumarin

Lurker
Reputation score

Did that. They all attacked THE damn BASE, they ignored the girl LITereally, they ran past her, I am like omg yes they are finally going to attack her, then they run past her. You can imagine my feelings at this point.
I lol'd. Use the cannon guys(long range) They don't have problems with running past shit, and they do some seriously MASSIVE damage.

If that doesn't work, just try to get her on a different level. Your cgs are saved regardless of your save files, so you could do one level over and over till you get all 3 with that specific girl.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

The yellow command is intercept, you probably selected the red command which is destroy.

Protip: Just build lots of the high HP close combat dudes (the middle guy) and set them to intercept, and back them up with 2 cannon dudes. Win.

snoogins21

Lurker
Reputation score

Alternatively, you can set all your units but three to defend and let the girl come to your defending units while the other three on intercept will hopefully go after her too.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alternately, if you're a dirty, lazy cheat like me, you can save your game, go to the combat and look up your total available points. Then you can open the save file (first save slot is numbered 0) with a hex editor (I prefer xvi) and edit the available points for buying troops.

A note on hex editing for the uninitiated: the save files for Princess Lords III (and most games) are written in hexadecimal. If your total available points were 2867, that would be "B33" in hexadecimal. When they write that in a hexadecimal file, they write it a little bit backwards. The numbers are first divided into two digits, making it look like "0B 33." Then they're placed backwards, making it look like "33 0B." So if you really want to mess with the game, go with a nice high number like "FF 2F." Going all the way to "FF FF" will sometimes take you to a negative value. "FF 2F" in the save file is the way to write the actual hexadecimal number "2F FF," which is actually 12,287 points. That's easily enough to place troops in almost every square, and I've actually gone as far as 16,383, which is "3F FF" in hexadecimal, or "FF 3F" when written in the save file.

16,383 is a large enough army to mow down and destroy your opposition pretty quick, though it results in a low score as the size of your army detracts from the score. Then again, all I care about is winning and getting the scenes.

edit: I forgot to mention, though it goes without saying I suppose, that after editing the save file in the hex editor, you need to save it in the hex editor and load it in the game. I know it sounds incredibly obvious but I write this in case anyone else out there occasionally has a blonde moment, like I do sometimes.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Heh, that would spoil the fun of actually playing the game.

reilynn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Game came recommend to me, but sadly,all three games are pretty old and even after 20 minutes of searching, I couldn't come up with them (besides galleries of the CG)...

so I'm sure you can guess what comes next :( Much thanks.

Lozagal

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This has to be a new necro record.

Status
Not open for further replies.