What's new

VN/TEXT [Sogna] Viper V-16 Rise

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score
This one is a little old, but it is still one of my favorite games. I thought I should post it here in case anybody hasn't played it before.

Three waitresses, Akira, Karin and Saki, are kidnapped from their restaurant by evil underground men. It's short, there are lots of endings and lots of animation.

Our Heroine

Her Friends

One of the animated bad ends.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Viper V-16 Rise

Don't suppose you have any screenshots?

Dyna

Lurker
Reputation score

Here you´ll find the for this game.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm feeling a bit slow here. I know there should be a point where I make a choice in the cell to get past the 1st bad end but can't read Japanese.

OP
Janna

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm feeling a bit slow here. I know there should be a point where I make a choice in the cell to get past the 1st bad end but can't read Japanese.
I'm thinking you're just clicking a little too fast to advance the dialogue. It defaults to the choice that gets you the bad end, but there is a choice in the cell after the girls have their conversation.

Hopeyouguess62

Has a penis diamiter of 4.5cm
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Found out the hard way that "Replay" means "Rewatch," essentially.

*facepalms*

OP
Janna

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

*sighs* In my defense, I did look all through the Games forum to see if it had been posted yet :)

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

And also in yours, I was gonna' get this moved to the game forum but I've been too lazy. XD

SilentSilth

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

...Janna, I'm pretty sure I love you. If you have any other Viper games, I'd download them within seconds.

OP
Janna

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

...Janna, I'm pretty sure I love you. If you have any other Viper games, I'd download them within seconds.
Lucas posted the sequel to this one in that other thread. I'll look around for some of the other ones, but Rise has been my favorite.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

So... How goes the search for the next game? I played the first one and liked it, I just wish it was in English.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

So... How goes the search for the next game? I played the first one and liked it, I just wish it was in English.
Wait, the version posted here and the other one linked above aren't in English? I'm pretty sure V16 was one of the very few Viper games that was translated. I think I have a copy of it sitting in one of my cd spindles, if I find it I'll post it up.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Wait, the version posted here and the other one linked above aren't in English? I'm pretty sure V16 was one of the very few Viper games that was translated. I think I have a copy of it sitting in one of my cd spindles, if I find it I'll post it up.
Thanks dude.

shinjai

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok, found my copy of the english version, its On the link below. Enjoy ^^.
Sorry about the size, it's a rar of the entire disc image, since I can't find the no-cd crack:eek:

Last edited:

GTRanma

Lurker
Reputation score

I posted every Viper Game/Image CD a while ago on Hongfire... It's prolly long taken down, since it was like 4-5 years ago, right after the company died. . .

I wonder where all those games are? o_O *looks through his stack of H-Games* Hmm, I don't see any of them. . . They must still be packed with the rest of my crap I got while living in japan ; ; (appt to small for even half my the crap I own to be here, so the rest is in storage...)

Hongfire is prolly still the place to look to see if they are around thou.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, found my copy of the english version, its On the link below. Enjoy ^^.
Sorry about the size, it's a rar of the entire disc image, since I can't find the no-cd crack:eek:

So exactly how the heck do I get it to work? Disk image? I have Daemon tools, not sure how to use it though

mounted the image and stuff. Then tried to open file and click the game.

It says "Install cd"

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

I seem to have the same problem as sponge here:
double-clicking on v16.exe does nothing for me. and sgs.exe tells me: "Please perform the installer of CD-ROM"
Shinjai, how do you get the english it to work?

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

Try this one: