What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [鳥籠] イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~ (RJ189682)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From birdcage/torikago, the guy behind that Zvesda game.

Coming late December.

Things to note this time tho:
1. It's NTR, in fact:
・寝取られを回避するエンディングはありません。
"There's no ending of you avoiding NTR"

2. Shota.

You still play as the girl so in a way it doesn't feel that heavy of an NTR I guess?

By request:
Translation thread
Ejaculation/creampie sound mod

Last edited by a moderator:

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [鳥籠] イタズラ戦争~小さな離島の物語~

YESSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSS i hope a trial is placed before the release

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

NTR with a female protagonist is a good joke indeed...

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think the more appropriate term would be cheating(?) NTR is suppose to invoke jealousy in the player by proxy of the main character... So unless the main love interest is being stolen by another girl I really can't apply NTR to this kind of game.

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well if it's anything like To-H, it'll be mostly cheating like scenes as the woman with the occasional scene where you "play" as the man for more of an NTR feel.

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

OMFG!!!!! FINALLY!!! THE DAY HAS COME!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

Striker101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still no demo :(

I'll keep an eye on the usual sites.
This game looks promising.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Bad news:
Author's PC broke down today.

While he does have backup made so it's not a case of "oh fuck everything's gone", at least one week's worth of work is lost in this case.

So if the game is delayed by any amount of time, this is why.

jello_pudding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The classic excuse, I remember telling my teachers this back when I was in school. :rolleyes:

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

to might be interesting when its out somehow i am relieved

i dont know what to say the girl picture just scare me. i think he should better choose a new op pic haha its really scary its like the girl its saying blerg what i am doing << WTF haha

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I kinda like this developer. Well if the NTR is from a female perspective, I might give it a try,

The classic excuse, I remember telling my teachers this back when I was in school. :rolleyes:
Small rant:
I kind of find excuses like that both hilarious and a bit infuriating because not only is it common knowledge to save backups of your work but also it's pretty obvious that some people use it to either procrastinate or get out of working on a project all together, that along with outright stating that negative comments effects you so much on an emotional level that you have take time off from a project to recuperate, knowing full well that people are going to do that anyway and you're just giving trolls an excuse to prolong it just to piss off everyone. If you want to take a break from the project, just say so, there is no need to try to jump through all these hoops in an attempt to save face.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

i dont know what to say the girl picture just scare me. i think he should better choose a new op pic haha its really scary its like the girl its saying blerg what i am doing << WTF haha
I think that's the face of "I want to punch this fucking kid, but I'm a teacher so shouldn't I try to teach him to stop it, oh dilemmas"

Small rant:
I kind of find excuses like that both hilarious and a bit infuriating because not only is it common knowledge to save backups of your work but also it's pretty obvious that some people use it to either procrastinate or get out of working on a project all together, that along with outright stating that negative comments effects you so much on an emotional level that you have take time off from a project to recuperate, knowing full well that people are going to do that anyway and you're just giving trolls an excuse to prolong it just to piss off everyone. If you want to take a break from the project, just say so, there is no need to try to jump through all these hoops in an attempt to save face.
Except he does have backups, this crash just happens to occur after about a week since his last backup.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Except he does have backups, this crash just happens to occur after about a week since his last backup.
I know, just wanted give my 2 cents on how common it is for a particular work to come to a halt for this exact reason.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

New blog post from author, the tl;dr seems to be new expected date is Mid January.

momoneyc4

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I am so looking forward to this. NTR with a shota, thats just good stuff right there.

BackArcher

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I am monitoring this thread.

sonata-s

Sex Demon
Reputation score

New blog post from author, the tl;dr seems to be new expected date is Mid January.
Dang, oh well. New Venus Blood and translated Rances should tide me over until then.

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Blog update! Seems that he just submitted the trial version which, according to the blog post, is about a whole third of the game. Since making this post it's still not up however. The blog post went on to say that if everything is well in the trial the actual game will be released soon. He also wished us a belated happy new years, which is nice.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Blog update! Seems that he just submitted the trial version which, according to the blog post, is about a whole third of the game.
That can be a good thing or a big red flag, as it will apparently give us some idea of the length of the game...

ElLurker

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

That can be a good thing or a big red flag, as it will apparently give us some idea of the length of the game...
Very true! But given their track record, this game should be a fair length at the very least, their last game that didn't have combat (To H...) was fairly long and he did say this game would be similar.

Status
Not open for further replies.