What's new

ADV [ touhou-marupon-dou] [当方丸宝堂] Kobold's Knight of Livestock / コボルドの家畜騎士 RE188985 RJ188985

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

From the author of Damned, Kill Me! and Seinarumono

This time an "ADV" game featuring the loli knight from Damned Kill Me

I think the scenario here is mentioned in one of the ending in the original game as well? Something like she herself separate from the group eventually and got herself captured i.e. this game.

Coming Early December

Author mention there's slight amount of guro/scat in there.

Last edited by a moderator:

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [当方丸宝堂] コボルドの家畜騎士

Could be good, depends how much sprite work there is. The CG art for these games is okay, but the sprite art is great.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I can't yell "Yes YES YES YES YES" hard enough at this.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh hey, that's neat. I remember enjoying Damned. I wonder what it will be like. Hell, there's even a trai-

>Sprites look like something out of RPG Maker.

God fucking damn it, it's Azcat all over again.

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Isn't that one of the warriors that appeared in "Damned, Kill me!"? I can't remember a lot about the game but she looks familliar to me.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Im definitely looking forward to this and for potential partial should someone pick this up.

Its RPG MV sadly and not many people tend to translate MV games.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

CMON !!! SOOON SOOON ALREADY 3 VERY GOOD GAMES FOR DECEMBER!!! sorry caps to much excited. well somehow i think this year really had a lot of bad games and the ones we were waiting. once came out it were horrible i just hope it doesnt happen with this one

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Im definitely looking forward to this and for potential partial should someone pick this up.

Its RPG MV sadly and not many people tend to translate MV games.
It's pretty easy to do, tho. I'll take a look at the game later and think about it.

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Isn't that one of the warriors that appeared in "Damned, Kill me!"? I can't remember a lot about the game but she looks familliar to me.
Yes, it's the token "young/innocent" character from "Damned, Kill me!".
The last character I would have chosen to focus on, but oh well.

Looking at the video it looks like maybe she ages a bit through the story? Breast size and face appears to change in her standing picture.

Looks like it will include pregnancy though, and this dev doesn't shy away from bestiality. So the content is something to look forward to (for me at least).

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I looked at the preview images on pixiv and it appears the main character will make the transition from loli knight to adult sex slave.

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

got a question on mv games

why does the fps go down each second and getting slower?
it happened only lately in 2 other mv games

any help?

i mean each scene change fps gets normal but after each second go down and down till reach 10 fps

and have just happened in 2 games aside this one so far

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

got a question on mv games

why does the fps go down each second and getting slower?
it happened only lately in 2 other mv games

any help?

i mean each scene change fps gets normal but after each second go down and down till reach 10 fps

and have just happened in 2 games aside this one so far
All I can say is (and that I experienced):
  • Don't use compatibility mode (It worked for old MV games using the old update but fucks everything up in newest games)
  • Extract the game (when it's a lone .exe), so that it load way faster, with EnigmaVBUnpacker (and use the 4gb_patch if it's exceeded the 32bit limit)
  • Update drivers ?

Went from 20ish FPS to capped 60FPS without the compatibility mode (I was doing it everytime thinking it was the right thing to do).

PS: I'm using Win10 Pro 64bit.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

Those dark nips turn me off. But willing to try it out.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Pretty good preview video, but seeing the price range of the game, it will be probably pretty short :(

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

well if you see well even if it has age progresion its just a game where you only roam around getting scenes by tlking with npc`s

so if he were to put it on a normal game price it be weird. at least i praise him for not even try it ( well the price still on the range of normal rpg maker games though )

perakurakarakerot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

gawd damn freak of a marupon
I gotta say, spectating an age progression of a cute loli into a beauty milf are actually arousing, like hella damn arousing.

there's another preview picture on the pixiv page
it's show at least 35 base CG
seems there's birth, canine, pole dancing or sex whatever. might be wrong, pic are small as fuck.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

gawd damn freak of a marupon
I gotta say, spectating an age progression of a cute loli into a beauty milf are actually arousing, like hella damn arousing.

there's another preview picture on the pixiv page
it's show at least 35 base CG
seems there's birth, canine, pole dancing or sex whatever. might be wrong, pic are small as fuck.
The canine might be the kobold (the title is something like Kobold's Cattle Knight, in this case cattle as in livestock meaning not specifically a cow)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

actually the demo ends once you are pregnant and go south part to give birth and games close

pole dance its at the east part but in demo you need to go south then east and go up then west and up and east again

since if you try by mid there its a wolf or koold not letting you pass ( note if you try to go you will get stuck since npc tell you that need to do the event BUT once reaching the pole dance room it tells that you cant do it so cannot do event and cannot go back anymore haha so save before try..)

also can someone explain me the % below? its always on 0 but if you talk with the red haired girl at the jails in west it goes up to 25% though i tryed talk with everyone else but didnt help also you can go exit but notice its completely guarded and forced to go back

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Those dark nips turn me off. But willing to try it out.
Some artists give a character darker nipples when they are pregnant. Not sure they are lighter when she's not though, only seen a few CGs in the demo and all of them manage to obscure that area somehow. The previews on pxiv lead me to think this is the case though.

also can someone explain me the % below? its always on 0 but if you talk with the red haired girl at the jails in west it goes up to 25% though i tryed talk with everyone else but didnt help also you can go exit but notice its completely guarded and forced to go back
I believe it is pregnancy chance. Probably not implemented in the demo.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

well if you see well even if it has age progresion its just a game where you only roam around getting scenes by tlking with npc`s

so if he were to put it on a normal game price it be weird. at least i praise him for not even try it ( well the price still on the range of normal rpg maker games though )
For me decent length games are more 1600+.
But we'll see. :)
Age progression sure isn't used often.