DLSite link:
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ096515.html

There is a full translation of Ghost Town Gunsweeper available here:
nutaku.net/games/download/ghost-town-gunsweeper/

Jackson16

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ096515]Ghost Town Gunsweeper

i rem there was this guy who was "doing a translation", end up saying his pc spoil or some crap, and now an english version on sale @_@

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If someone wants to buy it and upload it that would be great

DawnCry

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i rem there was this guy who was "doing a translation", end up saying his pc spoil or some crap, and now an english version on sale @_@
Well i don't see it as something bad, in fact if the creators of japanese games contact translators to sell it on nutaku i would say it's a good thing.

If I knew japanese i would contact some good selling h games producers and make the following deal:

Let me translate and sell the game and i will give a % of the income. If well done i would say this could be quite good for freelance translators.

hexsparks100

Reputation score

It's nice knowing a company's actually officially translating games now. If you can afford it, please go and support the site by buying the game. Plus if you sign up, there's a special offer so you can get the game for only $5.

For those who can't pay for it, here's a link to the game.
*EDIT* Link's dead.

Last edited:
OP
E

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx a lot hexsparks100!
played it a bit it seems quite fun!
did you know that the file Game.rgss2a is not needed, the data is already extracted.
We actually released an update that fixed that and a few other issues with the game.

Also we would really like to keep translating games and bringing them over, but the rights are not cheap and realistically I am not sure this is a viable business. The thing is this is a small niche and if you guys decide to just pirate all the games then we won't be able to continue.

I personally would love to be able to step it up because we could be translating 2 games a month if we could afford it. There are a lot of games on dlsite that I want to play.

It just won't happen if you guys collectively decide to pirate all the translations though.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It just won't happen if you guys collectively decide to pirate all the translations though.
well, the cats out of the bag now, sorry to say. but try to look at it as an introduction to your work, and from what ive seen so far, yall have done a great job translating.

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Mega link above is dead :(

frasos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can we get a new link?

kamakichi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

A download link with the patch applied to the full game would be awesome too.

reaper_day

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So, there´s a complete translation for the part 2 but no for the part 1(ghost house...)????, now i have mixed feelings!!!:D

hexsparks100

Reputation score

We actually released an update that fixed that and a few other issues with the game.

Also we would really like to keep translating games and bringing them over, but the rights are not cheap and realistically I am not sure this is a viable business. The thing is this is a small niche and if you guys decide to just pirate all the games then we won't be able to continue.

I personally would love to be able to step it up because we could be translating 2 games a month if we could afford it. There are a lot of games on dlsite that I want to play.

Is there a better way to support you guys without going through Nutaku's weird coin system? I wouldn't mind paying extra if it meant a consistent stream of new translated games every month.

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

not sure whats the deal with eats, he should give more information about their patreon page. reading the OP it seems like a random post, not by one of the members of Red Dahlia.

anyway, eats posted the link in the ulmf/ghost town thread:

they have a "reward plan" for the patrons to get the games from them directly.
so, thats good. they should actually try to advertise better. maybe they will if they notice people start to support the patreon site.

OP
E

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Our Patreon is probably the best way.

patreon.com/reddahlia

In a few days we are going to hand out a bunch of keys for our other games to the $15 patron level.

We are also working on this and it will have an H patch, but it is lighter on the H content than a lot of the other stuff we are working on:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=796592482

It will be available to patrons in the next 30ish days.

We also have a lot of non-H but higher quality games that we will give out some steam keys to.

We will also have early builds of Shinobi Buster up for our patrons in the next 30 days.

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

We will also have early builds of Shinobi Buster up for our patrons in the next 30 days.
I think there is already an english trans of shinobi buster unless im thinking of another game

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think there is already an english trans of shinobi buster unless im thinking of another game
there is, unless they are reworking their own work. if not, is this going to be a completely redone translation of Shinobi Buster?

MidnightXV

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems like a waste of resources to be reworking an already done (and well done) translation. There are sooo many non translated games out there that people would want/buy.

Avimatrix

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Our Patreon is probably the best way.

patreon.com/reddahlia

In a few days we are going to hand out a bunch of keys for our other games to the $15 patron level.

We are also working on this and it will have an H patch, but it is lighter on the H content than a lot of the other stuff we are working on:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=796592482

It will be available to patrons in the next 30ish days.

We also have a lot of non-H but higher quality games that we will give out some steam keys to.

If you want to translate an already translated game then I have bad news for you.

OP
E

eats

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

We are working with Elfloren.

It isn't so simple though. Like I said we do a lot of additional work to improve the games. Shinobi Buster runs pretty poorly and when you upres it the game runs terribly.

It is very unclear where to go and many other aspects of the game could be improved.

The way you have to take these games and make sure you have the right version, decompile them and then incorporate the translations and put it all back together has a pretty steep learning curve. Also you can't even extract many of these games unless you set your computer to the japanese regional setting. This is not even mentioning how it is basically impossible to find a list of the games that have translations. You just have to comb these forums and the web of broken links. This really makes the translations inaccessible to many users. We can remove all of those steps because we work with the original developers and have the distribution rights.

I can understand how that paragraph above doesn't really affect you, but we are also creating original translations and original H games. Even if you disagree with the ease of use issues that exist, I'm sure you can get behind the idea of more translations being available and improving the games that are translated.