What's new

[RJ178138]Gamble Fight

blaster

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

(Old version // *Outdated*)

Hadn't seen any thread about it so I start one.
Another action game, never tried yet so ... yay ? nay ? I dunno ( ´・ω・`)

- by xellon // June 6th, 2016.

- by 29congtuanP

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ178138]Gamble Fight

was deleted by the display.

I would be interested whether value can remove censor hehe ^^

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried a bit, fights are kinda button mash. I think it can be fun, but I have no idea what I'm doing. So hopefully someone with some language skills can shed some light on how to play the game.

It seems that all the H content is pre unlocked scenes, or I just haven't been able to unlock any during battle.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Annoys me that one as supposedly can change the control but it's not XD.
and how are keys no idea now.

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do I play as the girl and fight the pig man instead of playing as the pig man?

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

after a lot of tinkering i found the basic controls

move: wasd or arrows
you can also sidestep in all 4 directions by dobletapping the arrows or wasd.
z-normal attack
x-ranged attack
c-jump
c midair- charge
v/shift-block
b-lock on

z+x while blocking : special move (consumes 1 stock of the lower left corner, fills by being hit)

The pigman'sspecial is an invincible grapple that rapes the opponent acording to the direction the girl is facing and recovers hp, recovers a lot of hp if used on knoced down opponents (bug: keeping shift pressed will make the grapple non-stop, thus filling your hp bar for free) also, if creampied, girls will take a second to recover (some attack first before recovering)

girls have beatdowns and the ninja has a broken AF shuriken

pigman can win all battles by getting hit, fill 2 stocks then grapple into x-x-x touch the ground then z-z-z then grapple.

the first few frames you block, the barrier is green wich means you will deflect the attack.

to perform an aerial beatdown with pigman x-x-x touch the ground z-z-c-c-z-c-z-c-z some characters need an extra z, ninja has no limit during special.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Thx Darkstrain. Trying to figure out how to play.

I also would like to know how to not pick the pigman.

NDgier

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Online play? Really? Oh man. That sounds like a blast right there.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So far, I haven't been able to figure out how to fight the pig guys but to not pick them, It seems you need to go to shop, pick the right selection and buy the pig for 2500 or maybe its to remove them.... I don't even know xD

also, I'd like some translation on the launcher. Top right is obviously resolution. not sure what the others are. I'm guessing 2, 4, and 6 is anti aliias?

edit - Ok, found it. One way to fight the pig guy is to progress through the fights. You face him when the reward is 10,000

Last edited:

Egozi44

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is one of these games I prefer to have saves to mess around with rather than smash my keyboard xD

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This is one of these games I prefer to have saves to mess around with rather than smash my keyboard xD
The game seems to autosave often.

So far, I like the game. It actually has a decent fight system.

Somewhat advanced mechanics:

Found some extra attacks. You can hold block (V) and if your using the 1 handed sword, hold down and hit the Z and you'll do a somersault attack. Fighters Use a downwards punch. Not sure about the others yet.

Z + X can charge through attacks and you can constantly use it (up to 3 will hit). It may vary depending on your weapon (edit - when walking, just hit C to run and while running, hit v to charge dash. C+V also works)

Crouch block I think blocks everything except for charge attacks and probably other attacks. The standing block doesn't seem to reliable. It will reflect attacks when green. I don't fully understand everything yet though.

Blocking while hitting AA or DD twice will side step. SS will force your character into a run.

Block + X will do a dragon kick (may very depending on your weapon). (edit - you can do the jump kick by also running and hitting X)

That's all I found so far. Now one thing I'm having trouble finding is how to leave a match or go back in certain options.

edit - I haven't figured out how to do all the Pig's H grabs. A simple grab from front or back or sides will do different things but according to the gallery, there are about 8? 7 grabs? forgot. Not sure how to rape them while their on the ground yet. Also, I'm trying to figure out ways to avoid those special attacks (x + z)

UPDATE:

Janken system guys.

Red>Yellow>Blue>red so I'm starting to understand here. But trying to fight based on this will be difficult.

So most normal z attacks are red so if you use z+x and charge at them, you'll hit them with a decent hitstun. You get the idea. Projectiles are normally Yellow so you can attack through them. There are some crouching attacks that are yellow.... Not sure how this is useful as charge attacks are blue and yellow crouching attacks are slow (a decent number of frames before it gets to the hitbox).

Last edited:

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

so im guessing there isn't any girl on girl hscenes.

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This game is fun. I ended up unlocking everything you can get in the shop in a day lol

Haven't tried the online battle just yet. I pretty much got the hang of the controls now so I"ll try it eventually. I'd rather buy the game then use Nyaa but I can't navigate through that site in Japanese. Hope they bring it to the english side of DLsite.

so im guessing there isn't any girl on girl hscenes.
Nah, doesn't look like it.

Last edited:

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for all the info^^

corsair2

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game is fun. I ended up unlocking everything you can get in the shop in a day lol
What exactly does unlocking the body types even do? I just bought the first one at 80k and it doesn't even seem to do anything?

Also, how does the gallery even work? The thumbnails show the gallery hscenes as the pigman on your nude character, but if I access it, it just shows the attempt at the hscene but on the clothed character and sometimes, it just shows my character doing a judo throw on the pigman instead.

Edit:

So messed around further.

There's some obvious bugs or maybe i'm doing something wrong.

It looks like it doesn't let you select a boob size or costume unless you own more than one.

The bunny outfit doesn't seem to work. Instead, during the outfit selection if you buy only the bunny outfit and one other costume, sometimes it will bug out and let you select the kimono even though you don't own it.

Ninja girl is awful imo and also doesn't seem to have any hscenes making it doubly awful.

Cheat Engine works for editing the money so you can unlock everything faster or alternatively, the 15000 Fight option seems to be the free win option since the AI appears to revert back to not fighting.

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is it just me or the animations seem awfully choppy?

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Update Quotes fixed. accidently used the wrong name in the quote. Sry about that.

Additional finds:

Z+X is a throw, along with a dash as well as your special when blocking. You can throw when your close enough, otherwise you will dash.

Holding block then side stepping while attacking does an evade side attack (depends on the weapon your using).

Updated - V+C will launch a blue projectile for certain characters while x launches a yellow projectile. Remember, rock paper scissors. V+C is also your air recovery while your being air comboed if they don't do a successful "just hit...." I think. You'll see a green glow effect on your body if you do a successful air recovery.

I think (or maybe it was a fluke) there is an air recovery. I haven't found how to use it.

Lock on (B) - Useless, honestly don't see the use for it.

Pigman requires 1 charged bar to perform H attacks. Hold Block and hit Z+X to perform. For other characters, this is their special attack.

Update - You can select the arena (inside the cage) on free battle mode. There is a trick. You must set number of players to 2 on the game launch screen. In free battle, select your gear then exit. Re-enter free mode and the arena level will be selected.

What exactly does unlocking the body types even do? I just bought the first one at 80k and it doesn't even seem to do anything?
Unfortunately I can't read Japanese. I do notice that each cosmetic/body type, eyes, etc gives you some sort of % stats. We would need someone to translate that. For now, the only thing I know it does is exactly what it is, change your body/boob size. If you like big boobs, blow all that cash on it xD I think I prefer average but I like all the body types they have made.

Also, how does the gallery even work? The thumbnails show the gallery hscenes as the pigman on your nude character, but if I access it, it just shows the attempt at the hscene but on the clothed character and sometimes, it just shows my character doing a judo throw on the pigman instead.
Thats odd. I don't have that issue, probably a bug somewhere. In fact, the gallery was already unlocked for me. Each one just shows the H animation as intended and you can zoom, rotate, pan the camera as you like. I don't have any issues on that part. Not sure how to help ya here.

Edit:

So messed around further.

There's some obvious bugs or maybe i'm doing something wrong.

It looks like it doesn't let you select a boob size or costume unless you own more than one.
correct. That got me frustrated starting out cause I purchased the pigman and I couldn't figure out how to select the girl anymore (or in this case the boxer). Turns out you have to buy the boxer again lol. As it is now, anything you buy, you will lose what you currently have but only with your starting equipment.

The bunny outfit doesn't seem to work. Instead, during the outfit selection if you buy only the bunny outfit and one other costume, sometimes it will bug out and let you select the kimono even though you don't own it.
Hmm, haven't ran into that bug before. Btw, are you buying your stuff on one side? When you go to shop, you get to select 2 options. I assummed it was blue or red side but in the end, I picked the left Kanji (blue side I guess) and have everything even if I pick the red team.

So for example, if I buy the bunny girl outfit, then buy it on the other side, I don't have it anymore.

Ninja girl is awful imo and also doesn't seem to have any hscenes making it doubly awful.
Huh? Only the Pigman can perform any H stuff right? Unless you mean you can't do any H stuff on the ninja? I haven't tested that.

Cheat Engine works for editing the money so you can unlock everything faster or alternatively, the 15000 Fight option seems to be the free win option since the AI appears to revert back to not fighting.
I didn't bother touching any of the cheat engine, just takes away from the fun imo.

Is it just me or the animations seem awfully choppy?
Rather than choppy, its just poorly animated. They need to redo it, look at some references and get in some good keyframes..... or use motion detection lol

Last edited:

trollonboard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm almost sure that when you go to the shop, the options are "buy" and "sell".

Saphire1118

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm almost sure that when you go to the shop, the options are "buy" and "sell".
I feel dumb lol

edit - not sure why I never realized that. It should of been obvious. Someone hit me.

Ok, I see what you mean now. In fact, the bunny outfit is completely gone for me >.<

edit - I think I see the issue. The bunny outfit can only be warn with the big boob body type I think.

Last edited by a moderator:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not sure why the machine translator script kiddies haven't given up their hooks for this game by now so below is a quick and dirty translation of the various options for the items purchasable in the shop:

Body build:

体力回復 = HP regeneration rate
ダッシュ = Dash speed

Eyes:

防御力 = Defence rating
攻撃力 = Attack rating

Outfits:

ジャストヒット = "Just hit" frame length (i.e. the window in which players are allowed to chain multiple attacks together)
ダメージカット = Damage reduction

Equipment + Characters:

再スタート減点 = Score penalty for respawn (only applies to online and free battle modes)

Hairstyle

EXメータ上昇 = EX metre gauge charge rate
リキャストタイム = Recast time (delay before the special moves can be used again)