What's new

RPG [ dorgel ] DARK SPHERE ~Dark Elf and Labyrinth Land~ DARK SPHERE ~黒き少女と魔宮の王国~ RE176026 RJ176026

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
RJ176026. Link removed because loli.

Here is the Link.

DLing trial of the game now.

It's got a small-breast, skimpy-outfit, dark elf, and is supposedly animated a bit.

Edit:
Playing the trial. There is indeed animation. There's 'not exactly' combat rape since combat is so simplistic. You move to the side or behind an enemy and they die. if you face-to-face them, you either take damage or get into a struggle. If you fail the struggle (count of 3), you get raped. Cum seems to slow you down. Get raped 3 times to get the aroused modifier (no idea what it does).

Some machine-sex exists. Once again, no idea if getting raped a lot does anything.

The art is pretty good. But it lacks interesting game play. You can't control whether the enemies with H-moves attack you or H you.

Last edited by a moderator:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: DARK SPHERE ~黒き少女と魔宮の王国~

shame about the loli tag...

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

She is a dark elf, so no loli illegal... but still loli tag : (

Crysis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i can't find the link for this game. i tried googling it but it's not showing up.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You are allowed to at least link the DLSite link, as far as I know.

No DL links are allowed for these kinds of games though.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score

Well hopefully it pops up somewhere haha.

Ryuukun

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Here is the Link.

I don't get the loli tag tho. She does not look a loli at all, she just has small breasts .-.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't get the loli tag tho. She does not look a loli at all, she just has small breasts .-.
Simple marketing : authors tend to try to add popular tags if possible ;)

So, if anyone have tried it, is it any good of a game?

Devilbringer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

yey an its rpg ace gonna work on a partial when i get a copy art work looks great:)

illusionbreaker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

File sighted in the wild at a Chinese filesharing site. Confirming if it's the real deal (Generally it is though).

Also noted on A-S. I guess he got it from the same place, judging from the timestamps.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

It's up on AS. Not too much content to it and a simple system that works for the most part but gets annoying a few times.

On the upside everything's done in animated CGs, full-sized ones too. The art's not bad and there's a decent variety to the cgs, aside from the whole "always orc x elf" bit.

On the downside there are only about 10 scenes, half an hour to an hour of total gameplay, the dungeons are annoying-to-navigate mazes and once you get to the higher level ones, stepping on a crack will send you back to the first room.

Overall tedious, short and mildly annoying but ultimately less bad than most of the acts coming out lately.

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It's up on AS. Not too much content to it and a simple system that works for the most part but gets annoying a few times.

On the upside everything's done in animated CGs, full-sized ones too. The art's not bad and there's a decent variety to the cgs, aside from the whole "always orc x elf" bit.

On the downside there are only about 10 scenes, half an hour to an hour of total gameplay, the dungeons are annoying-to-navigate mazes and once you get to the higher level ones, stepping on a crack will send you back to the first room.

Overall tedious, short and mildly annoying but ultimately less bad than most of the acts coming out lately.
In the forest stage in of the treasure rooms will give you a boot item, when you press A it will move her 2 spaces instead of one to glide over the pit falls. In all, it was a nice little game. Also for those interested, the "aroused" state causes you to auto give up resistance when the enemies do H-attacks. On final note, only enemies with the "orc" sprite will do H-attacks, everything else will just damage you if you face them directly.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Only about 10? There's at least 22, or so it says in DLsite. Because I know I have more than 10.

The dungeon-maze thing does make it annoying sometimes but I mostly complete it in one go.

Also, I have the link to the game uploaded on MEGA, for convienience. Hit me a pm (although you'd probably be better off using A-S if I don't reply in time :p).

EDIT: I forgot to mention. The merchant gargoyle (??? lol) can guide you through the dungeons to the exit if you pay him 200 coins. Saves you from getting lost and all. He doesn't guide you all the way but appears when you're close to a room that you need to go to, like a room with a switch and such.

Last edited:

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know what to do after I got the red orb. Any help guys?

Patho

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't know what to do after I got the red orb. Any help guys?
You have to go back to the castle, and at the entrance go left, put the orb on one of the pillar to unlock another dungeon.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

You have to go back to the castle, and at the entrance go left, put the orb on one of the pillar to unlock another dungeon.
Oh, Didn't know that. Thanks!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

There is one really annoying maze in one of the later dungeons, so I have made a map of it. (see attachment).

Quick game review:

Overall: 0.4/5
This is the worst rating I have ever given a game, but not the worst game I have ever played. H-content wise it is a good game and I like the CGs, but gameplay and plot wise it is a irredeemable piece of garbage. You are not going to find any depth in this game, but if you just want a quick fap this game isn't so bad.

Gameplay: 2/5
At the beginning I found it more interesting than most turn based RPGs, but soon the mechanics got boring really quickly. There are no bosses to fight - okay there is one but he's really just a differently coloured orc, usually games like this have bosses who can use spells, teleport, summon minions etc to spice up the battle.

H-content: 4/5 (possible biased)
Surprisingly fappable, despite the lack of quantity of content. I may be biased though, since orc x elf is my cup of tea.

Plot: 0/5
What plot?

Attachments

Elarithon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Gallery data
Do I have to beat the game to view the gallery? Or is it some obscure item/object I have to use, because I can't see anything like that.