What's new

Bond of Blood (Action Platformer)

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys. I did a search and I didn't see this game up anywhere. This game called Bond of Blood is pretty damn good. Check out the demo which is available in the link I've provided below.

The gameplay is split into two modes, Story Mode and Missions. In Story mode, you hang out at a hotel, which acts as your home base. There you can switch characters, interact with characters, and even some H events if you complete what I consider story quests.

Missions play like side scroller platform shooters. I wouldn't say Metal Slug, but not too far from that genre. You can switch between characters on the fly with the V button and you will have to. Each character has a special ability that helps you get past obstacles. Enemies can rape female characters if you're not careful. Male characters can strip female enemies or some times rescue a female civilian and take them back to their harem (depends on the male character selected.)

Anyways, give the game a try, there is a public demo on the patreon page.

And the Blogspot

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Bond of Blood (Action Platformer)

Whoa I remember going through my collection and playing the old demo for this months ago. Didn't realize they were continuing it. May have to support them. :D

Acac

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is it possible to get cigarettes in the game? Thanks! :)

OP
nintendochamp

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't think he put in the cigarettes for the story mode yet.

qinlongfei

Demon Girl
Reputation score

To me it feels more like a 2D platformer version of Commandos rather than Metal Slug with slow paced swap-able characters with different ability to bypass puzzle rather than emphasis on fast pace bullet hell shooter.

Will definitely keep track of this one since I like a game with a bit of more slow and methodical game play rather than fast pace reflex text.

Shinkaiser G

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Way too tedious and slow in its current state. Never seen so many ways to get an instant game over in my life

drossvamp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry ahead of time if people dont appreciate the bump, but i just have t say this game is actually pretty fun, it can get a bit grindy if you are absolutely terrible at platformers like me, but the combination of sprite sex and cgs is a nice touch, its also interesting that you play as a team of people rather than just one girl/guy. they are supposedly coming out with a new update this month, the are a little late on in but rest assured, they always come through in the end

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Downloaded the demo off patreon, but how exactly do hentai stuff trigger for Becky? I"m trying to see it for her. In combat.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Downloaded the demo off patreon, but how exactly do hentai stuff trigger for Becky? I"m trying to see it for her. In combat.
Does she even have scenes? I tried for a while (taking cover right next to enemies, running past, stopping near them) with no effect.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Does she even have scenes? I tried for a while (taking cover right next to enemies, running past, stopping near them) with no effect.
I tried the same, there's supposed to be some kind of panic meter but I don't even see it anywhere at all.

Wrath

Lurker
Reputation score

As you run around in the combat zone, there should be 2 bars over Becky's head. The yellow bar is HP, then a green bar below that fills as you run around that is the panic meter. When that fills, you lose control of Becky and gain control of the guy character. If you run back to where you lost control of Becky, you should find her in an H animation with a pair of soldiers.

The only other H content Ive seen was the male character stripping female soldiers and one survivor giving a blowjob. Overall an interesting concept, but kinda bland at the moment.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This seems a tad interesting. Can anyone show a picture of how the ingame hentai works? cause i cant seem to picture in my head how it works at the moment.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As you run around in the combat zone, there should be 2 bars over Becky's head. The yellow bar is HP, then a green bar below that fills as you run around that is the panic meter. When that fills, you lose control of Becky and gain control of the guy character. If you run back to where you lost control of Becky, you should find her in an H animation with a pair of soldiers.

The only other H content Ive seen was the male character stripping female soldiers and one survivor giving a blowjob. Overall an interesting concept, but kinda bland at the moment.
Oh I see it now! But.. the problem is, i only can see panic meter on Wendy. None of it on other girls? :/ I don't like wendy.

I don't see the green bar on any other girls, only wendy. So I basically don't see it on becky yet the girl I wanted to see the most.

Is the panic meter on other girls for patreon only?

Wrath

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh I see it now! But.. the problem is, i only can see panic meter on Wendy. None of it on other girls? :/ I don't like wendy.

I don't see the green bar on any other girls, only wendy. So I basically don't see it on becky yet the girl I wanted to see the most.

Is the panic meter on other girls for patreon only?
Honestly I am unsure, though looking through the patron images it seems likely. The only girl I saw that had the panic meter was the green overall gal, none of the others. I may have been just saying a name that was given rather than double checking the name of the actual character that had the working mechanics, so my apologies on that.

This seems a tad interesting. Can anyone show a picture of how the ingame hentai works? cause i cant seem to picture in my head how it works at the moment.

Honestly, while the concept has some potential, its pretty bland at the moment. This screengrab, while not a gif,
The girl on the bottom right and the green overall girl in the middle are both getting their breasts groped while to their right a second soldier goes through the animations of masturbating to a magazine, cumming on the girl, then crouching down for a few moments before repeating. Thats... pretty much it. I would imagine further levels would have different animations, but all the demo has is light fondling, a captured girl giving a bj to a prone soldier, and the male character just standing next to a female soldier as she disrobes and kneels with a white flag.

Last edited:
OP
nintendochamp

nintendochamp

Demon Girl
Reputation score

There are a lot more H scenes in the hotel itself in between or before missions. You can take control, for instance, of the mom in room 401 and start the incest storyline. As the mom, visit Room 407 and I'm sure you guys can figure it out from there.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From what I can pick up from the devblog, the 'panic' method is being trialed out with Wendy's first level only as a possible method of replacing the grab animation. (This info is for the current public demo, btw).

The dev thinks that by having the panic meter on, you have the option of 'losing' multiple characters when you want and then be able to see their animations all at once.

Personally I hope that the grab attacks also manage to stay in and not get fully replaced. The undressing is the best part.

Captainstarfish

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There are a lot more H scenes in the hotel itself in between or before missions.
Huh, cool, thanks for the info. I completely skipped that part, since I'm only trying the demo at the moment (but honestly, this seems like a pretty promising project so far).

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I know this game doesn't seem that great, and in comparison to other titles, (Hard to beat shit like Violated Heroine as far as enjoyability) I honestly like this. The pixel art isn't atrocious, and considering it's just one guy, it's lacking a lot of the design flaws many other H-projects have. Minus shit like game over rape that forces you to start over from the beginning. If that was gone then this would be great. It's clunky, but fair.

I hope there's less game over rape and more expansion into the capture mechanic. I like seeing the girls get captured instead of killed.

So, I've decided to use my derp patreon account to try and politely talk to this fellow. Apparently my complaints are shared. If this guy just pushes it a 'liiiiitle' bit in the right direction, I'll support it with some dosh like I did Malise. (Not that that means much, when all I throw are pennies.)