What's new

RJ168196 堕ちた楽園でキスをして

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
All right, i'm starting the translation on it. I need a big project to get lost in after how rough the last 24 hours have been.

EDIT: This wont be nearly as difficult as I was anticipating, a full 105 maps out of 281 have a single line of dialog to translate.

Also as an advance warning i'm already seeing gibberish in the translation strings where it is either strangely already English or its just letters and numbers so I wont be translating those lines. It shouldn't affect overall gameplay, it just means every once in awhile you will see an untranslated line of dialog.

Yeah some of this stuff does not make a lot of sense, even running through my dictionary i'm finding symbols that don't have a clear definition so i'm going to do my best to guess and hopefully it won't ruin gameplay. Not much else I can do without a more in depth meaning of the Kanji characters.

I'm almost halfway done, going to call it a night and pick it up tomorrow since the temp outside is below freezing and my room is not insulated. Hard to type when you cant feel your fingers :)

Game thread here!

Last edited:
OP
V

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: RJ168196 堕ちた楽園でキスをして

Translation is coming along, about 25% done.

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I call bullshit. This is 'Translation #4' with no actual translation ever being released...
I've just found a new toy, I'm playing with it. Oh, even better, every few hours, I'll make an announcement let people know I'm still playing with it :D. Let's play, buddy, no need for anger.

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've just found a new toy, I'm playing with it. Oh, even better, every few hours, I'll make an announcement let people know I'm still playing with it :D. Let's play, buddy, no need for anger.
I'm not angry. It's just I come to this translation section to see what people are working on and it's a little annoying when you find someone who's obviously lying about what he's working on. If anything at all. If he actually ever released a translation, then i'd swallow my pride and say I was wrong.

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, I found it quite hilarious lol

@velsomnia: sir, I'm waiting patiently for your 50% announcement of this game; and 100% for Ghost House Gun Sweeper which I thought it should be completed 3 days ago

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, I found it quite hilarious lol

@velsomnia: sir, I'm waiting patiently for your 50% announcement of this game; and 100% for Ghost House Gun Sweeper which I thought it should be completed 3 days ago
He's doing 4 at the moment at the same time, so I can't imagine him taking long...

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't get the point of promising stuff you'll never deliver to others. I guess that's how he got his rep...

And this game is also quite large(don't have it yet, don't know the exact database size, but 700mb overall would probably mean something larger than 30mb) meaning it wouldn't be a fast procedure to translate all that.

Well, we can always hope!

Key'

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't get the point of promising stuff you'll never deliver to others. I guess that's how he got his rep...

And this game is also quite large(don't have it yet, don't know the exact database size, but 700mb overall would probably mean something larger than 30mb) meaning it wouldn't be a fast procedure to translate all that.

Well, we can always hope!
Nah not with him. Only hope I have is that you finish Shinobi Buster Mizuna :D!

elfloren

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nah not with him. Only hope I have is that you finish Shinobi Buster Mizuna :D!
Haha, well that's going to take a bit. I translate some of it every day, but still lots of NPCs, some story, and around 10 H scenes. And exams in like 6 days! ETA December 2019 ^_^

OP
V

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ghost House is giving me some trouble and as far as never releasing anything I just released Life with Hermione a couple days ago. So currently I have 3 games that I am working on and I am taking them 1 at a time.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Try just doing one game at a time and showing that you can actually do something.

Murky

Banned
Reputation score

Try just doing one game at a time and showing that you can actually do something.
Who are you to talk? Begger :eek:
Let him do his work and silently leech.:cool:

OP
V

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Ok so with me trying to not make excuses for my slowness I would like to explain a few things. First my internet is most likely going to be cut off in about a month since I can't pay it, that's why I have taken on many projects to hopefully finish before the internet dies. Second I have a loving wife that jumps my bones every chance she gets and if your anything like me you know that after sex you tend to lose interest in H games, that makes it hard to do afterwards and I cant ignore her for too long or she gets pissed so i'm working as fast as I can while supporting my wife so she doesn't feel like the computer has absorbed all of my attention. And last some of the programs that I am using to make translations are confusing me, namely wolf editor will not run right on my system and every translation I have attempted so far has given me errors when I tried to run it with even a partial translation. These are all things that I am working on and obviously some things have to be fixed or else none of my translations will result in a playable game.

Cracklemere

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok so with me trying to not make excuses for my slowness I would like to explain a few things. First my internet is most likely going to be cut off in about a month since I can't pay it, that's why I have taken on many projects to hopefully finish before the internet dies. Second I have a loving wife that jumps my bones every chance she gets and if your anything like me you know that after sex you tend to lose interest in H games, that makes it hard to do afterwards and I cant ignore her for too long or she gets pissed so i'm working as fast as I can while supporting my wife so she doesn't feel like the computer has absorbed all of my attention. And last some of the programs that I am using to make translations are confusing me, namely wolf editor will not run right on my system and every translation I have attempted so far has given me errors when I tried to run it with even a partial translation. These are all things that I am working on and obviously some things have to be fixed or else none of my translations will result in a playable game.
You're full of it.

Until any of us see any evidence toward actual work, I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be the only one to think that.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Here I was, checking in to see what was happening, and I see Velsomnia whine as if the end is nigh.
I can no longer take you seriously, Velsomnia.

Impure

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah no... Either this guy is trolling us or just a really young kid. His first promise was to do a FULL translation in 4 hours :D Yeah no...

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its funny how people cant pay for internet but can support a wife :rolleyes:
>can't pay for internet
>have a loving wife that jumps my bones every chance she gets

Uhhh, you know that this is ulmf, right? Y'know the forum for hentai things and all other shit?

Well, uhh... how do I say this....

Oh, right...

are you sure you're not mistaking ulmf for fanfiction.net?